Advertisement

Eat My Cock and Balls

topic posted Mon, May 27, 2013 - 9:48 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I am looking for a very hungry guy who will et me get naked, lay back and then he actually eats my cock and balls completely off of me. When I am so horny, I ask for a guy to chew and bite me harder but he is afraid of hurting me I want to see my cock and balls actually getting eaten while someone else is eating my ass. Drop me an email at mark.squirt@yahoo.com if serious. I am!
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Eat My Cock and Balls

Sun, June 23, 2013 - 11:27 PM
    Totally my scene. Have wanted to do this for as long as I can remember. It's not easy finding a guy that likes to get his meat bitten and chewed on, let alone that wants to have it eaten.

I'm completely interested!
    • Unsu...

Re: Eat My Cock and Balls

Mon, June 24, 2013 - 2:53 AM
      Hey, I'd sure love to get together sometime. I am seriously looking for a hungry guy who enjoys biting and chewing on my clean cut 7 1/2 inches of completely shaved cock meat. My fantasy is to have someone sucking, biting and chewing on my cock and pulling until I raise my hips high in the air then as I am cumming, I offer the entire cock for him to bite off and eat it all gone.

Thu, September 19, 2013 - 8:16 AM
      Hi, I am totally serious about letting someone tie my legs wide open and then watch the chew and eat on my cock. Once they take a bite of my cock filled with cream, I will gladly give them the entire shaft of cock meat. I want to be eaten so bad. I am on mark.squirt@yh
  • Unsu...

Mon, June 24, 2013 - 2:54 AM
    Hey, I'd sure love to get together sometime. I am seriously looking for a hungry guy who enjoys biting and chewing on my clean cut 7 1/2 inches of completely shaved cock meat. My fantasy is to have someone sucking, biting and chewing on my cock and pulling until I raise my hips high in the air then as I am cumming, I offer the entire cock for him to bite off and eat it all gone.

Mon, August 12, 2013 - 3:35 AM
    ich kau und beiss auf deinen Schawnz und Eier herum, bist du spritzt und dann beiss ich weiter und weiter. Nur nicht abbeissen , währe doch zu schade, denn gibt es nichts mehr zu beissen und zu kauen.

I chew and beiss on your Schawnz and eggs around, you're injected and then I beiss on and on. Just do not bite off, Währe be a pity, because there is nothing more to bite and chew.

Thu, September 19, 2013 - 6:36 AM
    I am definitely interested in meeting cock hungry guys who love to chew and bite on my cock. My fantasy is to have someone tie my legs wide open on the table or in the barn and work on my cock. After sucking me so hard that I pass out, I want them to actually bite my cock completely off and eat it. I am so serious that my 7 1/2 inches of fresh cock meat is precumming just thinking about it. If there are any serious eaters out there, contact me. You will love the taste of my meat. mark.squirt@yahoo.com
    • Unsu...

Wed, February 12, 2014 - 4:30 PM
      Hi Mark, has anyone eaten your genitals yet? I got a barn, rope and teeth in case they haven't yet. I can suck as hard as you are, and then eat to completion. How does that sound? I think your penis and balls would taste wonderful. Even without ketchup.

Thu, February 20, 2014 - 9:10 AM
        Hi Paulo, I just got your message and I would love to hook up. I still have my cock and balls although I did have a guy bite and chew on my cock until it bled. I wanted him to go ahead and bite it completely off and eat it in front of me as I was cumming but he didn't want to. I'd love to visit your barn, have my legs tied wide open naked and let you use those teeth to take my cock. I assure you that you will enjoy the taste of my cock and want it all. Let's chat on yahoo sometime if you are serious. Look for me at mark.squirt. I am clean but horny and seriously looking.
        • Unsu...

Mon, February 24, 2014 - 5:11 PM
          Hi Mark, did your biting guy not realise that you were cumming as he bit your penis?
          Where are you in the country?
          Do you need someone to actually eat your genitals, or do you just need someone to bite them off and spit them out?
          Would you want your balls or your cock eaten first?
          I've not done anything like this before so I'd like to know exactly what your fantasy is.
          If you came before you penis was bitten off, would you still want to go through with having your genitals eaten?
          There is also the slight 'inconvenience' of medical attention. If I ate your penis, you would need a hospital...

Recent topics in "Cock & Ball Play& Severed Penis Pictures"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Cooking cock John 20 August 23, 2014
Fleshlight Greg 4 August 22, 2014
Who wants to eat my Balls Florian 1 August 10, 2014
CBT & streching on cam Alpha 1 August 4, 2014