Advertisement

Career focuses in the 2nd, 6th and 10th Houses

topic posted Fri, June 1, 2012 - 6:52 AM by 
Share/Save/Bookmark
Here's a great article by Donna Cunningham about the different Career types when the focus falls in the 2nd, 6th or 10th House:

skywriter.wordpress.com/2011/0...-house/

Excerpts from the above article:

"People with a strong 10th house emphasis are very career-oriented, rather than necessarily focused on money (2nd) or on work for its own sake (6th). If money is important to them, it’s more for the status it confers. These individuals are intensely motivated by long-range goals and by accomplishing something meaningful in the world. They yearn to make an impact on their world and often seek recognition."

"The career track would seldom be traditional when the 10th house features Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto or the signs those planets rule—Aquarius, Pisces, or Scorpio. Typically, it takes people with these chart placements longer to find their true vocation, since they are challenged to integrate the energy of that outer planet into the workplace, merging the transpersonal with the vocational. "

posted by:
Advertisement
  • HI Maggie,
    I have Uranus in my 2nd House Trine my Midheaven.

Money would afford me the opportunity to travel the World and explore this wonderful Planet we live on. At the moment, I'm excited about my new Trek 7.5 FX Bicycle, and all my adventures that may turn into a Book.

Don't want a big expensive House. I have lots of clutter and would love to get rid of a lot of it. Sometimes I feel it can hold me down, and I don't like that.

Recent topics in "10th House"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Lord of 10th in 8th house. What does it mean vivek 4 September 2, 2013
What is your "Most Elevated Planet"? 6 August 15, 2012
What's in your 10th House? 9 August 15, 2012
Planets in the 10th House 1 August 14, 2012
Job/Career Table 0 August 11, 2012