Advertisement

WHERE ARE ANY GOOD SANTERIA IN THE NY AREA, ESPECIALLY CLOSE TO THE BRONX HELP!!!

topic posted Fri, August 5, 2011 - 4:32 PM by  chanita
Share/Save/Bookmark
I'VE BEEN TO A COUPLE OF SANTERIA AND ALL OF THEM JUST WANTED THE MONEY.....I HAVE GOTTEN JOBS DONE AND NO OUTCOME. IF ANYONE KNOWS A GOOD PERSON TO GO TO THAT KNOWS THERE STUFF!!!
posted by:
chanita
New York City
Advertisement
  • St. lazarus on kings bridge road. I've worked with Sandra for years and she is amazing and Liz does spot on readings. Here's the thing......readings and jobs all cost money and most of all devotion. She can smell BS a mile away...so if you come into her shop without pure of heart and devotion, she won't work with you. If you do, you'll get all the help you need. I love them all! Jobs only work when you put all your devotion behind it. Best of luck
  • I just came from DR and the 21 division does not charge any money and to caballos not a work here there is a bunch of fake people just doing things tehy see on you tube!!! Carefull guys.
    • I agree about the fakeness of some people here. However I disagree on the fact that people don't charge in DR or that people shouldn't charge in general. The spirits need candles and other types of offerings to work so you gotta be able to afford them when they ask for it or if they ask you for a party you gotta ba able to afford to. Besides let's be real to when a caballo is working a someone's case is very exhausting spiritually and physically so they deserved to be paid for their work. They are dedicating their time and their energy. Finally if you own a botanica obviously you have a rent to pay and other bills too. In a nutshell, there is nothing wrong with charging. Last thing manita, I learned this the hard way through my experiences with people from here and from DR, if someone refuses to charge you better be careful because it's often a trap, trust me. God bless

Recent topics in "21 Division"