Advertisement

so many white girls going black

topic posted Thu, March 24, 2011 - 10:30 PM by  jenni
Share/Save/Bookmark
it's set in stone now, ww are going over to black men in droves now. it's ever where, every day. in the business place, the clubs the malls every where you go you see ww with bm. mwf are in some cases leading the charge. some with their white hubby's ok, some without. it's not just a fad or a trend, it's taking over and it's here to stay.
posted by:
jenni
Pittsburgh
Advertisement
  • Re: so many white girls going black

Fri, March 25, 2011 - 6:44 PM
    Many of us have discovered that BBC is what pleases us best. It is up to us when we find what we need to go for it!

Sun, March 27, 2011 - 8:26 AM
      you and i need to go on a BBC hunt some day soon

Sun, July 10, 2011 - 6:32 AM
        Your first stop should be the Dallas, Texas area Jenni! I personally as a black man have always been attracted to contrast, I love women of contrast and love interracial sex because of the hot contrast seeing a lighter skinned woman on a thick hard big black cock! Gotta love it, Can't help I'm attracted to contrast on my women as well (Dark hair/highlighted hair, light/tan/olive skin and eyes)..Drives me wild!!
        • Unsu...

Re: so many white girls going black

Sat, December 3, 2011 - 11:59 AM
          Even us white boys love to suck a mean black cock like my self i love when i see a 12-18 year old black boy with a bulge in his pants and he see's and i ask if i can suck on his cock

Thu, December 1, 2011 - 6:12 AM
      I so agree with you
      • Unsu...

Mon, July 30, 2012 - 6:19 AM
        These black have longer & thicker cocks than white i remember in grade 8 there was a black class mate he was 12 and he was 6'2" with a 11.5" cock i know i sat beside him after the first month i was rubbing his crutch then after school i was sucking his cock i still do he is now 7'2" with 16.5" I AM HIS MALE/WIFE

Wed, May 18, 2011 - 10:20 AM
    Not only that but more and more white guys are embracing the change.

For me, it was a complete 180. One minute I felt horrible, lacking self esteem due to the inability to please her. Forcing her into a position where she had to either settle for me or cheat on me. It weighs on you when you feel so much love in every non-seuxal way. Once I overcame the harsh reality of every one of my gfs cheating on me I grew to accept things.

Then I was fortunate enough to actually see firsthand how much superior BBC was. Talk about joy, seeing her pleased. After that happened I embraced things. I didn't have to be that guy to please her physically. She didn't have to hide things. Less stress for both of us.

I wish I had learned my place sooner, but feel lucky nonetheless. Every time I see ww and BBC together I get that warm feeling inside like things are progressing. I realize that not every ww wants to have a white hubby/cuck around and that's fine too. But I think a TON of white guys are feeling the weight lifting off thier shoulders as ww go black. I'm not sure it will ever be considered the norm but i do think it will be considered a popular choice, as gays/lesbians are today. Not universally or without haters, but well enough that people will be more inclined to openly identify within the lifestyle.

Wed, June 20, 2012 - 3:41 PM
      Early in my marriage my wife had an affair. No matter how secretive she was I knew what she was doing. I confronted her one night in bed. She had been fucked by this guy many times. I saw her kissing and being fondled when they both thought that no one could see them. My wife was hooked on being a slut from this moment on. Actually, I call her a cunt now. She cried when I confronted her. I guess, once she discovered that fucking was so good that any guy that gave her attention was soon to fuck her. And this became the norm. I gave her permission to fuck anyone she wanted as long as her intent was to stay married. How could she refuse? She agreed to telling all about her extra-marital sexual activities. I even got to watch her being fucked. She discovered black cock and she a few has had her. I love seeing black cock in her cunt. My wife knows that she is safe with me. She shares by telling me what happened.

Mon, October 22, 2012 - 5:00 PM
      I can completely relate. For a long time, I tried to pretend that white women with black men was something that was bad, but I finally just gave into seeing it for what it is, something to be amazed at and admired. I absolutely embrace the change and love seeing all the white women going black and refusing white guys. Everyday, everywhere I look I see more and more white women with black men and I think it is wonderful. I have helped hook up white women and black men, and have given my support and encouragement to lots of other white women who love black men, even helping a number of them to convince them to go black. It is like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders seeing all these white women going over to black men. I now longer have feel the need to try so hard to please them sexually, because they have discovered that black men are far better at pleasing them sexually then I could ever do. When I see a attractive white female, I no longer feel the pressure to try to put the moves on her. Instead of wasting my efforts with flirting with her, I would channel all my efforts and energy to try to help her go black.
  • Ray
    Ray
    offline 5

Wed, November 16, 2011 - 2:41 AM
    Set in Stone is absolutley right! It IS everywhere and there is No hiding it. A few years ago alot of white guys were still in denial about it. Some even tried to start dating black women as if all was good. But black women didnt respond to white men they way white women were responding to black men. All we could do ( yes I am white ) was just sit by and watch as the superior black man took away more and more white women.

At first it was humiliating and frustrating. I after I tried to talk to a few black women without much luck I was slowly forced to realize what was happening. As it started happeing more often and out in the open it became easier to understand. Seeing how easy black men can entice women compared to my own struggles with meeting and pleasing women I was forced to see the truth. Black men are superior.

Now it is all over. White women are going black in droves!!! And I love it. I have confided in a few of my female friends ( black and white ) how I now recognize black men as my superior. They agree, they support me and I support them. I love seeing white women with black men and often encourage white girls to date black guys. I know once they get that first taste they'll be just another of the many, many, many white women who have gone to black men. Its obviously the way of the future!

To all the girls on here I am happy to see you voicing it and spreading the word! Keep it up you are lucky ( lucky to be accepted by the black man ) and smart to match yourselves with the superior race.

As for me I have been emasculated by the black man ( and woman for that matter ) I recognize both as my superior. I now identify more and more with my feminine side. My best friends are women who only date black men.

Mon, October 22, 2012 - 5:24 PM
      I agree. I see the white women going black in droves everyday. I love it too and think it is so wonderful. It is so fast growing but I like to help it grow even faster by lending my support and encouragement to help even more white women go black, and when I am successful in helping convince a white women go black, it gives me great satisfaction that I am doing something right.

I was frustrated also for so long, seeing how easy it was for a black man to get white women compared to how hard it was for me to entice women. It seemed like black men didn't even have to try and they got women. I finally realized that it was just natural for white women to be attracted to black men, and that the women were going to them. When I realized that, I realized that the way to please women was not for me to flirt with them and try to get them to be with me, but to help them get with black men.

There really is nothing for us white guys to do. We can't stop it. Instead of being resentful about it, it is much better to embrace and accept it, and to help more white women go black. Like you, this has also helped me to identify more with my feminine side. I feel more comfortable with female friends than anything else, and I can sympathize more with a female's way of thinking. I have many female friends who think I am very sweet for helping women go black, and we often talk about and share ideas on how to get more white women to go black. All the white women I have talked to absolutely support white guys having this type of supportive role. I have found I am surrounded by many more attractive females now that I am supportive of them having sex with black men, then I was before when I would attempt moves on them to have sex with them myself, and I, and they, like it better that way.
  • Unsu...

Definitely

Sun, March 4, 2012 - 2:39 PM
    There's no denying that more than ever before, more white women in the U.S.are dating black men, sleeping with black men, marrying them, having their babies, etc.

I'm white, but I definitely have female friends who prefer black men, and they're actually the most physically attractive of my friends. They know I'm OK with it, and some of the things they tell me are amazing. The one constant is that they like the "assertiveness" of black men when it comes to sex. Again and again they use that word.

Others started out being curious about penis size and it sort of snowballed from there. Actually, most women I know who're into black men care about penis size. Because I'm a friend and not a boyfriend, a few have told me that most women do care about penis size and that when they say "it doesn't matter" it's because they don't want to make anyone feel bad.

Seriously, it's amazing to hear some of the things that come out of their mouth, but like the thing about "assertive" black men, when it comes to cock size, the word that I keep hearing is "stretched". A few of my female friends keep saying that they love the feeling of their pussies being "stretched" or "filled up", and they really think black men do this better. It's all about the girth, girth, girth, for them, and they totally associate this with black cock now.

The funny thing is, of course, that it doesn't matter of black guys actually have bigger cocks than white guys - the fact that most white women THINK that black guys have bigger cocks means they have fantasies about fucking them.

For the women I know, its a package deal - they like the assertiveness, the penis size, the muscularity, the charisma, the dominance, the taboo...and it isn't just hookups. Lots of women are having non-Caucasian babies now too. It's permanent.

Anyone who denies that this is happening on a wide scale is delusional.
    • Unsu...

Re: Definitely

Tue, April 3, 2012 - 7:54 AM
      A good thing summer is just around the corner. That will make for a good moment for interracial dating and plenty sex to happen!
    • Unsu...

Sat, June 9, 2012 - 8:47 PM
      Yea, and I may be one of them.
      • Re: Definitely

Fri, June 29, 2012 - 10:31 AM
        Me too!! Went black when I was 19 and have NEVER looked back :P xx

Sun, July 29, 2012 - 9:32 PM
          I went black about 10 yrs ago and have never fucked anything else since. I just moved to the next level and got branded with a queen of spade tattoo on my ankle to show my loyalty to all black cock.
          • Unsu...

Tue, August 7, 2012 - 5:44 PM
            I've been a white cuckold male before, and it is highly erotic to help white women get BBC and then ONLY BBC. My old girlfirend who cuckold me, would masturbate me frequently, after she received Black seed. She would jerk me off into the toilet repeating how that's where my worthless cum belongs, it made me cum buckets. I wish I could find another lady to cuckold me here in NYC.

Thu, July 11, 2013 - 8:06 AM
      I've secretly fantasized about being with a black man since my late teens. I've never had the opportunity and even tried on CL only to find its full of fakes. I bought a BBC dildo to use until I can experience the real thing.
      • D
        D
        offline 0

Thu, December 12, 2013 - 10:09 AM
        I would like to meet u and give u what u need. Im Big D and Im huge. 6'7 and just huge. Let's talk and hook up.
  • Unsu...

Wed, August 15, 2012 - 7:21 PM
    I believe that it is the biggest turn on to feel mighty! Whte grls can feel more mighty than Goddess Nature when they betray their own rce, genes and whte family lines in simply deleting them just for the lust to do so.
    And many hope it will weaken the whtes and elem inate them from future in some generations.

Mon, October 22, 2012 - 5:40 AM
      I agree with what you say and glad that it makes you feel turned on and good. Although most white females probably don't think of this when they are getting with black men, as more and more of them are going black, they are ending the white genes in their family lines. White women should not feel guilty or feel that they are 'betraying' their race, instead they should feel very proud that they are apart of a whole generation of women making such a profound change into the racial makeup of mankind. What all these white women are doing today by going black and having children by black men has never been do before in history, when the females on one race completely abandon the men of their own race for the men of another race. I am a white guy, and I completely support and encourage more white women should go black.

Sun, July 21, 2013 - 7:35 AM
    As the multitude of people before me have stated, I totally agree with You. White men put on a show of strength and bravado when out in public. Women aren't stupid....they see right through it. Black men don't have to put on an act...they KNOW they are superior in all the ways important to a woman, and act accordingly. That attitude also is clearly perceived by women. The 'smart' white man will recognize his place and be a submissive cuckold to his Mistress. Ultimately, that is what will make him (and Her) a happy couple.

Personally, I used to love it when I would see my significant other in the arms of a Superior Black Man. I knew She was in heaven....! We had been to Hedo 2 in Jamaica, where the opportunity to indulge was available 24/7. White men need to realize evolution and accept the inevitable.
  • S
    S
    offline 36

Mon, September 30, 2013 - 4:02 AM
    It is a welcoming trend. We should all be happy that more and more white woman are seen with black men. White men have begun to realise and some of them are happily adjusting to their wives desire and choice so that he (the white man) marriage is saved. It is so beautiful to see white woman with black men. Because it is attractive more and more young girls want to to try this and those traditional type of white woman too want to have a taste of black body in them. We should all support it, encourage it, help it.

Mon, December 23, 2013 - 2:29 PM
      its good to see more white bois are open to black men with us

Tue, December 24, 2013 - 11:00 AM
        Well Ms. Crystal, we really have very little choice in the matter...all we can do is stand by and watch...and hope to be allowed to serve with SOME modicum of sexual play... with our limp little dicks in our hands and wishing we could satisfy our Women like the big dicked Black Men do. My only hope of satisfying a Woman is with my mouth and tongue... i have NO other means of pleasing a Woman, especially after She has partaken of a long, thick Black Cock. i have not had the experience of a Woman actually LAUGHING at my pathetic "manhood" yet, but it's bound to happen eventually. And that's OK...i understand my place in modern society...as an oral slave, as a cuckold, and as a submissive less-than-male person.

Tue, December 24, 2013 - 12:54 PM
    I think you are right, and there are many on here that now this to be true. It would seem that the younger generation are getting into BBC more, with young white girls happy to try it it.
    Personally I think it is great that these girls are being sexually empowered, and getting to know what a good fuck it and what they can have. I think for far to long women have been sexually repressed by small cock'ed men. It is about time that women took their sexual enjoyment back and demand more from their men.
  • New question on this thread

Tue, December 24, 2013 - 2:01 PM
    i'm wondering, given the trend of white females going more and more for Black Cock, what is the YOUNGEST and what is the OLDEST females in you ladies' experience or knowledge who have made that transition? Were you in your teens when you experienced your first BBC, or pre-teens? ....or was it much older than that, perhaps AFTER you'd been married and had children? What is the youngest and oldest ages here for first-time BBCs?
    • Re: New question on this thread

Sat, March 15, 2014 - 2:31 AM
      Well John, my own personal experience with black guys didn't begin until almost my mid-twenties, even though I initially began my age of sexual awakening quite young, at ten, but back then that consisted of mostly just handjobs to classmates, friends and others. Until I discovered, rather accidentally I'll add, the overwhelming intoxication of giving head a couple of years after my sexual curiosities had commenced. All were white though and remained that way all through my teenage years up to the time I met and then married my wonderful husband. For it was he who ultimately led me to discovering the irrepressible beauty of interracial sex and that amazing world opened up everything for me afterwards. Much discussion and roleplaying and fantasy exchanges between he and I over a two year period led to my finally having the courage to go out there and try it, having sex with my first black guy at twenty-four years old after several years of marriage.

Of course as is the current trendline, my good fortunes allowed me to evolve and grow with this wonderfully revealing way of life, and being the type of individual I am, I shared the news of my discoveries with those closest to me, albeit discreetly over time and in precisely measured doses. My key best friends, my little sister, our two cousins, our aunt, then extended good friends such as my hubby's personal assistant and also his sister, then a friend of a friend, followed by another and then yet another, which led to our neighbor's daughter in her teens, and so on. All these girls learned the truth through me and I trusted them with this incredible knowledge as I both knew that they'd respect my choices without being overly judgemental and had open minds so they could rationalize the events of my life and contemplate such adventures for themselves, to see if my path travelled would become a good fit for them to pursue as well. They ranged in ages from a high of late 40's on down to well less then a third of that eldest age. Each girl actually then went on to experiement in her own way and on her own time frame, with the concepts I'd revealed to them, with each one eventually following my lead down the road to finding a new form of sexual fulfillment that yielded them the pinnacle of orgasmic Bliss!

Word of mouth is still the most powerful means of generating effective awareness and instituting dynamic change in things, generally speaking, and I've seen firsthand the power of these results, and the sense of purpose and contentment achieved by helping initiate other girls into this world. Age knows no boundaries where a hunger for more exists, and in the case of sexuality, where we may wish to strive for a better sex life, a more rewarding form of carnal bliss, then I've witnessed and experienced this method of action multiple times since I first went black, so I can confirm that young or old, each girl benefits the same but each in her own unique and special way! This is why girls who are going black in increasing numbers over the past years has grown and continues to expand further at what appears to be an accelerating rate, is word of mouth and an openness to communicate such a process to our friends and family and others is now less taboo and more inclusive then what sex once was in the past. There is no shame in us now admitting we are all sexual creatures who enjoy sex, believe it or not, and yes we each want to seek out and have the best experiences we can attain if possible. Girls today, especially of the younger generation, are simply less inclined to wait, or to deny themselves the right and freedom to achieve superior results, if they learn where and how to secure them for themselves. This is a new trend, one that is gaining steam, and as more and more of us stand up for ourselves and are willing to do what it takes to get what we feel we now deserve, then we shall all bare witness to seeing this wave continue to add size and volume to the changing face of acceptable sexual activities and relationships in the 21st century! Cheers, JoJo :)
      • Re: New question on this thread

Sat, March 15, 2014 - 3:40 PM
        Excellent description, very thorough! As a submissive white male, i support your decision and leanings in this direction, and only wish i could be there to witness it and to serve in my rightful place, as a cuckold oral slave, naked except for a chastity device on my undersized "dicklet" and you or your other white female friends or relatives holding the key. i would agree to remain sexless and in chastity, serving only as an oral slave, for as long as you would like. (Chastity is, obviously, a symbolic form of castration that strong Women can impose on submissive men at their pleasure.) Thanks for the report.
  • Unsu...

Fri, December 27, 2013 - 1:46 AM
    The last barrier of sexual freedom for white women has come crashing down. They are now free to have sex with black men without being shamed by society. It's now more acceptable for a white woman to date and fuck black men than it is for a white man to disapprove of it. That is a huge step forward, and one that finally liberates white women from having their sexuality controlled by white men. Now that white women have black men for sex the white penis has become useless. In a sense white males have become castrated. Naturally this will lead white men to becoming more submissive and make white women the dominant sex, at least among whites. This white male finds it a welcome change, and a more natural social order.

Thu, January 2, 2014 - 11:52 PM
    I'm just quivering with excitement as I read these thoughts regarding the Black man/white woman thang. To me it's about control -- the fact that white women themselves are asserting their desires, boldly, for Black men. That control is such a turn-on to masochist cuckold wannabes like myself. That's just explosively exquisite.

All of you others who added your thoughts, wow. I never knew there were so many interested in this, especially those women who are the proactive, assertive, bold, promoters of Black Man/white woman.

Such a beautiful Black Future awaits.

Sat, January 4, 2014 - 7:28 AM
      That's right, intercum, so (like me) just stand over in the corner and hold your little dickie in your hands and WISH you were big enough and man enough to please your woman. And if She has it locked in chastity, hold it tenderly anyway, and dream about what it was like when you had control over your own sexuality. Maybe She will let you out for a little sexual release....IF you server them both well as their oral slave.

Recent topics in "black Dick and white chicks"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Top #1 Age Gap Dating Site Unsubscribed 0 October 9, 2014
#1 Dating Site For BBW and their admirers! Unsubscribed 0 September 27, 2014
Queen of Spades tattoos Beth 18 September 14, 2014
Younger women looking for older men Unsubscribed 0 August 13, 2014