Advertisement

Queen of Spades tattoos

topic posted Fri, July 22, 2011 - 4:25 PM by  Beth
Share/Save/Bookmark
Ok call me stupid I guess. I'm still new to some parts of this lifestyle. But I just read about white women who decide to get "Queen of Spades" tattoos. I've read the meaning and reason (AWSOME). I guess my reason for posting this is to see how many women have this tattoo and maybe check out the different designs and locations they have.
posted by:
Beth
Illinois
Advertisement
  • Re: Queen of Spades tattoos

Mon, February 13, 2012 - 4:54 AM
    i dream one day to concern my smooth sex a tattoo queen of spades wich will represent well my commitment and my choice that my pussy belongs to the male black
  • Unsu...

Re: Queen of Spades tattoos

Sun, March 4, 2012 - 2:18 PM
    I think its a great idea.

First, there's the excitement of planning to get the tattoo, thinking about the fact that its permanent, thinking about the commitment to black male sexuality that it means.

Then there's the excitement of getting it, feeling the sting of the tattoo needle, knowing that its (basically) permanent. That it means that being into black men isn't just a phase, but something you deeply believe in.

And then there's that constant reminder, every time you look down and see it, that you're a white woman who gets on her knees for black men, spreads her legs for black men, and loves the feeling of black cock in her. I think it's that constant reminder that is so powerful. You literally cannot forget that you've made that commitment to black men. Every single day, you see it and have to acknowledge that you're a white woman who is so into black men that you've had the symbol literally tattooed onto your skin.

Very awesome.

Recent topics in "black Dick and white chicks"