Advertisement

Orisha Oko

topic posted Wed, November 10, 2010 - 7:04 PM by  ORUMILA
Share/Save/Bookmark

.Orisha Oko

Orisha is a higher. In nature, represents the earth and life's work in agriculture and crops is directly related to agriculture and the countryside. Gives strength to life because it provides the means of support for giving it enough food to live. Is strongly related to Ogun and Olokun.

Her collar is pink and seven counts seven blue, decorated with coral.

The Odun Isalaye is Iwori Odi.

Patakines of Orisha Oko

Patakines ROAD OKO ORISHA PACT AND OLOKUN.

It was a time when women had no Orisha Oko, was only accompanied by a wagon and a horse, which sought its support. Also had a crop of cherimoya. As he was alone, decided to find a woman. At that time the land was invaded by the sea, since it had not closed area, got deep into the realms of Orisha Oko was the land, transport, horses and boats.

Orisha Oko One day walking along the shore and saw a very beautiful woman and was deeply impressed. The next day went back and began to woo her, but she told him: "Look, my name Agana Eri and I have not thought about getting married because I have a physical defect that prevents me." And he said: "I do not care." Then she said, "Okay, but let's do something, let's make a deal, you never tell me my fault because we separate."

This woman had a flaw that had been living alone and away from the world thinking that someone I could say what would cause embarrassment.

Eri Agana was a very cute face, but his body was completely deformed and had a skinny leg and one fat, one breast was missing and had several balls in the stomach. At last his body was a mere wreck.

This woman had supernatural magnetism and everyone who watched it was love. Olofin had been closely monitoring this relationship and one day sent for Orisha Oko Agana and Eri and said, "You have to get married because this lady," pointing to Agana Eri-which are in love, is my wife on earth and its flaws I built a kingdom away from the land-sea-so she had to undergo punishment or sacrifice, no one's embarrassed, he gave his kingdom under the deep sea, so you promise not to throw in today face what I tell you. "

Afefe Iku (Orisha Oko) did not put any obstacle and vowed to Olofin not reproach him his fault Agana Eri and began living together. During the first three years all was prosperous and happy for this couple and decided to start a business in the square.

Iku Afefe worked and planted corn and beans knights and took them to Agana Eri who sold them during the day. One day Afefe Iku when I was in his cart to the square, held a discussion offending and Eri Agana telling all his faults, he did break the covenant made to Olofin.

It was both the embarrassment that this woman happened to be transformed into death, his face was the trace of the pain and the punishment received by the man who had accepted for a husband, after she had kept so carefully and said: "While world is the world, you detestaré, live separately and away from me and every time you walk me and penetraré wishes for your domain and never mention a word and everyone will have to pay me, ask me and give me contributions and save all my children, appoint a goalkeeper to receive the children of the earth and you, Orisha Oko punish you with your own gun, your animals will attack you, your soil will become hostile, your children will not be yours, you can not pick the fruit that you cultivate and trample your earth. "

Olofin decreed a big drought, crops are dying, livestock are dying of thirst, the land is cracked, the horse that worked Orisha Oko would not work. Orisha Oko then collected fruits of all kinds, a bird, a pig, built a raft and paid the right goalkeeper Olofin begging at sea. Then he went to the square, took all the leftovers, wastes, some garbage and two roosters, and gave the well, and after he had offered two oxen, one Olofin.

And that could prevent a large epidemic in the land. Olofin forgave him and said: "From today you are the owner of the crops and farm implements and the earth will live forever separated from the sea."
posted by:
ORUMILA
Advertisement
  • i have never heard of this orisha u should do more topic abut the lesser known orishas
    • I WILL IS THAT AT THE END OF THE YEAR IM VERY BUSY WITH MY GODCHILDS COMING HERE AND GETTING READINGS TO WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO DO FOR THE COMING YEAR THAT REALLY I DONT HAVE TO MUCH TIME . BUT I WILL

Recent topics in "THE SCIENCE OF IFA"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
What are Eewo - Taboos? Fagbemijo Am... 0 June 7, 2014
Any advice for Awos' to be.... ONI-ONI - Pa... 2 May 5, 2014
Giving Ayaguna Rum T. 3 May 5, 2014
Foods for Inle T. 1 April 14, 2014