Advertisement

Eleguá, Ogun, Osun Oshosi

topic posted Thu, October 28, 2010 - 9:52 PM by  ORUMILA
Share/Save/Bookmark

Answering the Eleguá, Ogun, Osun Oshosi

A Eleguá every day in the morning before leaving for the street greet each by putting their hands on the floor and asking the blessing, health, peace, development and free him from all evil, death, tragedy and disease both oneself and all living at home.

Eleguá have to eat at least once a year an animal or when you register and ask him. Usually given to eat a dick and a dove, but can eat goat sucker request and on that occasion also gives a cock, a rooster and a dove. When offering to Eleguá always have to feed Ogun, Osun and to Oshosi if you have them. No Osha and Orisha can eat before Eleguá, he always eats first. He never puts anything cooked with oil.

A Eleguá offering you everything is put smoked fish, smoked guinea pig, roasted corn, yams, balls of gofio, fresh fish, balls of flour, bread, brandy, ladybugs, roses, salcocho grains, eggs, honey, candy, candy, fruit, and in itself all that come your mouth and you can light a candle. The offerings have made it three days and then carried to the four corners or jungle or wherever it has been indicated. Orishas Los Orishas and sometimes eaten by animals. Do not panic if you put what they eat ants, cockroaches, dogs or other animals. There are works where things get a Eleguá and then eat them and invites other people and especially children.

On these Oshas not asking for anything bad to enemies. When you have problems with one or more persons are given the complaints under the Osha putting their names, asking him to handle the situation.

Eleguá can live in different places inside the house, but always goes along with Ogun and Oshosi. Preferably living near the front door of the house.

A Eleguá you can take a walk to various places and also one can take you to places like work, or other meetings where one goes. When Eleguá takes a walk is not given out to anyone.

A Eleguá is asked or spoken to sitting, standing, squatting or kneeling position less any other, it's how you get on his knees.

Should be avoided by all means have debts to avoid dam Eleguá the road and not give us many calamities and keeps us from death, tragedy and everything bad.

Ogun, Osun Oshosi and accompanying Eleguá always eat and are almost always gets the same thing to it. In Ogun and Oshosi warriors live together.

If there is a problem of justice is brought to Ogun Oshosi inside, he does the work days that are marked and then solve the problem is put back in Ogun.

Ogun Sometimes you just get and then you try to reinforce it at home, but check with your sponsor for the ceremonies that it needs.

Osun can not fall. Put it in a safe place where it can not be lying, because if for any reason were to fall you should immediately go to the home of his sponsor to notify, registering to find out the cause, as he warns you of any problems will have and you have to feed a pigeon. Osun, if you have or Ikofafún Awofaka must live next to it.

These Orishas serves them any day of the week, preferably Monday and Tuesday, they take a bit of honey, brandy and they are blowing smoke snuff check also occasionally butter smeared them palm oil, except that it will spread Osun cocoa butter.
You should not walk with the Orishas Orishas and if the day previously had sex. In the case of women, should not go with any OSHA or Orisha when they are menstruating.

You should know and record all data for his godfather, these are: name, address, Guardian Angel, Osha birthday. And you should also know the name of your Elegua, the name of Ogun and the date it was consecrated.

Entrance to the Warriors home

All soldiers must be given entry to the house. This is done so that they know where they are living with the person who received them.

Fixtures for entry

A rooster
1 pigeon
Honey
Brandy
2 coconut
4 candles
Husk
Tobacco
Palm oil
Smoked fish
Roasted corn
Smoked Jutía
9 guinea peppers

Meals Warriors

1 goat
A rooster
1 pigeon
1 cock
Honey
Brandy
2 coconut
4 candles
Husk
Tobacco
Palm oil
Smoked fish
Roasted corn
Smoked Jutía

posted by:
ORUMILA
Advertisement
  • Re: Eleguá, Ogun, Osun Oshosi

Tue, November 9, 2010 - 7:22 PM
    One day I will be blessed to get my guerreros among other things
    • Re: Eleguá, Ogun, Osun Oshosi

Tue, November 9, 2010 - 7:31 PM
      TELL ME ANTHONY WHY HAVE'NT YOU BEEN ABLE TO GET THE GUERREROS NO SAY IS BECAUSE MONEY ISSUE
      I HAVE BEEN SEEING WHAT YOU RIGHT AND I THINK YOU ARE A VERY WELL PERSON WITH A GOOD HEART AND I SEE YOU HAVE GOOD FEELING TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE.
      IF YOU NEED SOME HELP LET ME KNOW IF I COULD HELP IN ADVICEING YOU IN ANY WAY LET ME KNOW.
      TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM THAT YOU CANT GET YOUR GUERREROS WHAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK????

Recent topics in "THE SCIENCE OF IFA"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Giving Ayaguna Rum T. 1 Yesterday, 6:37 PM
Foods for Inle T. 1 April 14, 2014
ecofa gris 2 January 8, 2014
OBI ABATA AND OROGBO KOLA-NUT AND BITTER KOLA-NUT FREE SHIPPING! Fagbemijo Am... 0 January 3, 2014