Advertisement

Iwori Otura

topic posted Thu, June 7, 2012 - 7:54 PM by  Joey
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew anything about my sign I recieved during my awofaka... Ive looked up stuff on the net. But google translate kinda works sometimes. I know I should go to my padrino but I kinda dont have a active relationship with him what so ever? Maybe some ones translation of odu or anything?

O and I know my eshu is eshu ogunade.. And if on him would be amazing.

Feel free to inbox me info if it shouldnt be posted here?

Thanks an ton :)
posted by:
Joey
Chicago
Advertisement
  • Re: Iwori Otura

Thu, June 28, 2012 - 7:01 PM
    the most important about that odu is this
    destiny is in the hands of your ori
    no orisha or egun can do for you like your ori can

o and ALWAYS dress to impress and your home must ALWAYS be spotless and in order

Fri, June 29, 2012 - 12:15 PM
    @ JOEY IN THIS ODUN OF IFA TALK'S ABOUT THE WAR OF DAVID AND GOLIATH ; THIS MEAN THAT IN SOME POINT IN TIME IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BIG WAR OR PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE SO ARM YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE, AND BE OBEDIENT, AND IF YOU HAVE A BAD TEMPER LOOK UP THE WORD IWA PELE . BECAUSE ALL THIS COULD FORM BECAUSE OF YOUR CHARACTER . I know I should go to my padrino but I kinda dont have a active relationship with him what so ever? I THINK YOU SHOULD START WITH YOUR PADRINO AND ACTIVATE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM REMEMBER HE MIGHT A DIE HARD LIKE ME BUT WE HAVE HART TO .....
    HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO SAFE YOU FROM THIS TRAGEDY .......

Fri, June 29, 2012 - 8:12 PM
      Honestly I really wouldnt go to my padrino... He never really wanted me for a godchild. He mostly wa nted a ton of godchildren... And once his wife left him he did things very disrespectful in the name of orula... Saying that a daughter of ochun had to have sex with him to make her cofa... stuff like that, plus alot more. so right now with the ile disbanded im looking for new godparent s... But untill then im just going with the flow... And just so I dont get backlash. I respect my padrino for giving me my warriors and my awofak those ceremonies changed my life. But it is what it is and not fighting the current

Sat, June 30, 2012 - 9:46 AM
        well if your padrino is living that osogbo in his life , keep om looking for the right one much blessing .
        • Aso
          Aso
          offline 6

Re: Iwori Otura

Sun, July 1, 2012 - 6:32 AM
          Good luck Joey. I am also seeking direction on my sign, also. I received Cofa in 2006 and a babalowe recently started to explain what was in my odu. He gave me an insight and then believed he was helping me too much and shut down. Believe it what was read was bang on as to my life. There are ebos that you should be completing along the way that you can do yourself to keep your life stable. My sign is ogbe wene and also the sign of the year, deception etc. Believe me this religion has become just as corrupt as any other. Keep on looking I am looking for a good babalowe, I have taken it to orula and my orishas to guide me to a genuine person who truly is interested in people's lives and doing the right thing. Money will come is you are doing the right thing because if you try to cheat people the money just flies right out of your hand. I don't believe the elders realize that.

Aso

Recent topics in "THE SCIENCE OF IFA"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Any advice for Awos' to be.... ONI-ONI - Pa... 0 Yesterday, 7:53 PM
Giving Ayaguna Rum T. 1 April 18, 2014
Foods for Inle T. 1 April 14, 2014
ecofa gris 2 January 8, 2014