Advertisement

What about psychedelic aphrodisiacs?

topic posted Fri, February 4, 2005 - 3:01 PM by  Hi
Share/Save/Bookmark
A few years ago, there was a chemical psychedelic nicknamed "foxy" that had definite aphrodesiac qualities, at least in some users (others just got nauseous). I know it had an aphrodisiac effect on me and some friends of mine. There was an article on it in Playboy maybe a year ago calling it the new sex drug.

But around the same time as the Playboy article, it was scheduled by the DEA and since then I think it has disappeared, or at least I have not seen it anywhere. But perhaps it is around in other countries or just in the underground of American culture.

Anyway, not trying to promote illegal drug use, but a tribe discussion on aphrodisiacs should at least include some mention of this particular substance.

I'd also be curious to hear of other people's expeirences with or opinions on foxy or other psychedelic aphrodisiacs.

~ken~
posted by:
Hi
offline Hi
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Re: What about psychedelic aphrodisiacs?

Fri, February 4, 2005 - 9:35 PM
    I've heard of " foxy " but have yet to try it. I have found on some occasions that certain doses of LSD can turn me into the "fuck monster" where the substance allows one to be sexually exuberant of several hours without stopping ( be sure to drink lots of water ! ) Someone mentioned Psilocybe mushrooms makes them harney too but I find they don't make me crave sex til after the peak. The Vedic Aryans used Amanita muscaria ( SOMA ) mushrooms in ancient Tantric rites. The mushroom is often refered to as " pillar of the sky " a clear phallic reference....
    Psychedelics and sex are powerful combinations and can lead absolute bliss or absolute nightmares depending on the motives of those involved. Be careful and have fun.
    • Unsu...

Re: What about psychedelic aphrodisiacs?

Sat, February 5, 2005 - 8:50 PM
      Mushrooms and sex... a must!!!!!!
      • Unsu...

Sat, February 5, 2005 - 10:54 PM
        Alecia ? Why ? What does it do ?
        • Unsu...

Sun, February 6, 2005 - 7:05 PM
          I get such a body high off mushrooms, and my body feels so sensitive to touch, that it feels so good to have sex ,and it will last all night long. I have had some of the best, and longest sex on mushrooms.

Mon, February 7, 2005 - 8:58 AM
            Mushrooms definetly highten the senses and creates an energenic experience depending on the dose. Sex for me on mushrooms is always an intense experience tho I sometimes have a hard time not laughing ! :p Getting a massage while bemushroomed is the best ! The use of psychoactive mushrooms has been a world wide phenomena for thousands of years. If anyone is interested I will be doing a lecture/slideshow on Ethnomycology entitled " Mushroom Cultures of the World " a kind of world tour of all the various cultures around the world who venerate mushrooms. I will be presenting at Pantheacon ( A rather large Pagan convention on the West coast ) which is being held at the Double Tree Hotel in San Jose Feb 18th-21 2005. They schedualed me at the ungodly hour of 9am in the morning Sat the 19th, blah. See www.ancientways.com for more info.
            Any ideas on dosage ? I know everyone is different when it comes to this aspect. If one takes too much, you could be nailed to the floor for the next 2-4 hours watching fractals swirl around.

Mon, February 7, 2005 - 4:43 PM
              'Foxy' was described to me as the ultimate turn-on by a Tantra Yogi Psychonaut expert from Santa Barbara, alas, that's all I know about it. He said it comes from Switzerland.
              Many years ago I took a psychedelic named 2CB with a different Tantra Yogi, that made the door frame come alive under my touch and provided some amazing visuals. The experience was rather more platonic than erotic. We ended up bowing and thanking each other over and over...
              www.sexpeace.net

Recent topics in "APHRODISIACS"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
nude senior gays' free meet up kittylvr 0 Yesterday, 7:58 PM
#1 dating site for Cougars and their admirers! Russ 0 June 16, 2014
Kratom Sold Before 1994 research A 0 May 5, 2014
his cum was my aphrodisac Unsubscribed 0 January 15, 2014