Advertisement

Blood types?

topic posted Wed, September 3, 2008 - 1:32 PM by  Malvado Supremo
Share/Save/Bookmark
So I have a question.

What has anyone heard about ET contacts being related to blood type? I was browsing MUFON reports and someone made mention of the idea that contacts were based on a certain blood type? Anyone hear anything about this before?
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Blood types?

Wed, September 3, 2008 - 2:36 PM
    i've read that rh negatives get hit alot. i'm rh negative. i conversed with some angels about this and they said it doesn't matter. maybe it did at one time.
    • Re: Blood types?

Wed, September 3, 2008 - 2:43 PM
      rh? I'm only familar with the A, B, and O designations. Which one is rh? I'm gonna do some googlin' since I'm all curious now.
      • Unsu...

Wed, September 3, 2008 - 2:50 PM
        here's a bit of info on the rh negative factor and alien abductions.

www.spiritconnectionstore.com/blo....htm

this one's impressive :)
        my.att.net/p/s/community.dll

www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php
        • Unsu...

Wed, September 3, 2008 - 3:15 PM
          i reread all that stuff. it says they can't be cloned.. i don't know about that one.

i do see them always messing around with my spinal column. it's a major focus for reptilians and i don't know why. they also extract energy from me. sometimes they'll drink one's energy right there.

as far as this spinal issue, maybe it's khundalini related. i do believe they have the capacity to raise one's khundalini. interestingly, khundalini is termed the rise of the serphant. many of the symptoms of a khundalini experience are disturbingly similar to energy warfare / alien abductions / etc.

• Unsu...

Wed, September 3, 2008 - 3:54 PM
            yes, I see all of this as inter-related within the archetypal level of our consciousness.

just as buddha attracted mara we attract all sorts of what might seem like annoyances..

my own understanding of the spine is that it is a physical reflection of the soul's history... ;)

hmm.. which kind of makes me think of how starseeds are identified by having a painful neck.. perhaps a memory of changed vibrational state upon birth..

Wed, September 3, 2008 - 6:23 PM
          Well, the first link does not explain it properly,

anthro.palomar.edu/blood/Rh_system.htm

And somewhere I remember reading that only about 1/4 of the world population has rh negative blood type. I think there is a geographic link to this but I can't remember what it is.
          • Unsu...

Wed, September 3, 2008 - 8:01 PM
            jahara, check out the other links i provided in terms of an alien connection. rh negtives are suppose to be reptilian hybrids and are monitored throughout one's life. it makes up about 10 % or so of the population. most being in the european, basque area.

there are a list of traits that rh negatives are suppose to have. i have many of them, though many rh positives have these traits as well.

it is stated that most alien abductees are rh negative. i'd like to know where the statistics came from regarding these percentages.
            • Unsu...

Wed, September 3, 2008 - 8:06 PM
              personally, i'm not sure about all this. i see the same info being repeated and passed around.

i'd like to see statistics on this.

Thu, September 4, 2008 - 5:56 AM
                Mia,
                The only place you are going to get good statistics is from a blood bank on the rh negative aspect. As for the other stuff, it probably originated from Brad Steiger. I know most of the people in my family are rh negative except my mother. She had 5 children with rh negative blood type with no problem. A lot of the information we can get as laymen is too general to get a good understanding (an example is my mother and her 2 sisters, all 3 have the same 2 parents, one is blond with blue eyes, A- blood type; one has auburn hair with green eyes AB+ blood type; the third had red hair and brown eyes, not sure about her blood type. So, in the process of simplifying explanations for the non-geneticists a lot is left out.

Now as for some of the characteristics, like you said, a lot of abductees have - blood type, a lot don't. A lot have a lower body temperature (by only a couple of degrees usually, which only means that the 98.6 is not written in stone, but rather is an average or standard).

There is a guy who has a quiz based on Brad Steiger's starseed quiz, but with some different questions based on his experience and research. I don't remember seeing blood type on his list. I do remember the first time I read something about the rh- being linked to alien dna I laughed because the article was written so poorly. If we had a blood type for reptiles on the planet we might be able to verify the reptilian claim. I don't buy it, but I do know that a lot of people do. I love snakes and lizards as well as most other animals so maybe it is true. LOL

So far, the person who has information that I reosnate with the most is Michael Tsarion. His story is that the retilians are hybrid slaves that were created by the alien invaders after the slave rebellion that our ancestors participated in. We are also hybrids and there are 2 versions.

Anyway, I guess I have gone on long enough.

Wed, October 8, 2008 - 12:24 AM
    MS,

The problem with most people who are curious about the subject of ET presence is knowing what and where to get useful information. There is much rumor, and EVERYONE ON THE CHAT FORUMS ARE EXPERTS, only a few people really know anything, 'tho, imo.

Malvedo, you continually ask cogent questions and really, you should migrate away from tribe.net type casual chat rooms and begin to hang with the people who are actually doing studies, perhaps you can bring something of value to the table aside from mindless babbling which is rampant on the InterNet.

I work in an evironment where nearly everyone has a clearance...confidential, SECRET, TOP SECRET...we are constantly reminded of our obligations, the rules and the consequences of illegal disclosure, which include loss of clearance and ability to work, going to jail and for the really big disclosures, execution.. People who have earned high-level security clearances do not reveal sensitive information in the public domain such as the InterNet or in books. People who claim that they are disclosing classified information are lying about having a clearance, or having access to secret information when they do not. The security agencies track, monitor and otherwise test for adherance with security rules and regulations, those who do violate these rules are arrested and go to jail. Everything else is liekely InterNet babble to sell books or boister their egos. Its a classic impressor, people without clearances can't verify the story-tellers story, 'cause, "its need to know", but the impressor can say anything - without a single shred of evidence.

Your question regarding blood-types was first investigated by the underground "Invisible-College" NEETS community back in 1982 and is fairly well documented in the Ana Hayes "Voyager I" book, in my opinion. Others have also written about the subject. The books were not well received by the UFOological lay readership as they "were too technical". Hayes book was published in 1995, and is written in pseudo-tech-speak and as result reached a larger audience. Much of 'HER' information is now in the public domain with few knowing where the info originated or any credits pointing to her. Apparently, there are five blood lines attributed to the differeing Homo-Saurus Dragon Blood lines, when Humans were first created in Gan Edn (Hbr). I have been able to more-or-less 'validate' (meaning able to find other sources of ancient information which points to the same conclusion) certain Human control blood-lines. A couple of these, to get your whistle wet:

Black Sun, Drakko Reptilian, 10 DNA Strand (most war-like Humans are of this line)
    Beliel Sun, Drakko/Ananuki, 12 DNA Strand, (a transitional line)
    Emerald Order, MC Cloister, 44 DNA Strand (best hope you are one of these, course, you probably would not resonate here in this matrix)

tron

===============

Malvedo Supremo
    September 3, 2008 - 1:32 PM
    Blood types?
    So I have a question.

What has anyone heard about ET contacts being related to blood type? I was browsing MUFON reports and someone made mention of the idea that contacts were based on a certain blood type? Anyone hear anything about this before?

Wed, October 8, 2008 - 12:28 AM
    MS,

The problem with most people who are curious about the subject of ET presence is knowing what and where to get useful information. There is much rumor, and EVERYONE ON THE CHAT FORUMS ARE EXPERTS, only a few people really know anything, 'tho, imo.

Malvedo, you continually ask cogent questions and really, you should migrate away from tribe.net type casual chat rooms and begin to hang with the people who are actually doing studies, perhaps you can bring something of value to the table aside from mindless babbling which is rampant on the InterNet.

I work in an evironment where nearly everyone has a clearance...confidential, SECRET, TOP SECRET...we are constantly reminded of our obligations, the rules and the consequences of illegal disclosure, which include loss of clearance and ability to work, going to jail and for the really big disclosures, execution.. People who have earned high-level security clearances do not reveal sensitive information in the public domain such as the InterNet or in books. People who claim that they are disclosing classified information are lying about having a clearance, or having access to secret information when they do not. The security agencies track, monitor and otherwise test for adherance with security rules and regulations, those who do violate these rules are arrested and go to jail. Everything else is liekely InterNet babble to sell books or boister their egos. Its a classic impressor, people without clearances can't verify the story-tellers story, 'cause, "its need to know", but the impressor can say anything - without a single shred of evidence.

Your question regarding blood-types was first investigated by the underground "Invisible-College" NEETS community back in 1982 and is fairly well documented in the Ana Hayes "Voyager I" book, in my opinion. Others have also written about the subject. The books were not well received by the UFOological lay readership as they "were too technical". Hayes book was published in 1995, and is written in pseudo-tech-speak and as result reached a larger audience. Much of 'HER' information is now in the public domain with few knowing where the info originated or any credits pointing to her. Apparently, there are five blood lines attributed to the differeing Homo-Saurus Dragon Blood lines, when Humans were first created in Gan Edn (Hbr). I have been able to more-or-less 'validate' (meaning able to find other sources of ancient information which points to the same conclusion) certain Human control blood-lines. A couple of these, to get your whistle wet:

Black Sun, Drakko Reptilian, 10 DNA Strand (most war-like Humans are of this line)
    Beliel Sun, Drakko/Ananuki, 12 DNA Strand, (a transitional line)
    Emerald Order, MC Cloister, 44 DNA Strand (best hope you are one of these, course, you probably would not resonate here in this matrix)

tron

===============

Malvedo Supremo
    September 3, 2008 - 1:32 PM
    Blood types?
    So I have a question.

• Unsu...

Fri, March 20, 2009 - 5:49 PM
    3.0 BLOODLINE OF THE GODS

3.1 THE ABO BLOOD GROUP SYSTEM

First discovered in 1901 by the Austrian scientist Karl Landsteiner, the ABO Blood Group System not only challenges a widely accepted idea that Adam and Eve were the first human beings but also reinforces the Genesis account that Adam and Eve came into existence after the appearance of people worldwide on the Sixth Creation Day. Unlike mortal men who were created on the sixth day according to Genesis 1:26-31, Adam was a special creation, designed not to die, who appeared following the seventh day according to Genesis 2:1-7. That being the case, he would require a compatible mate who was also designed not to die. The manner in which Eve was created suggests that she would have been genetically identical to Adam having the same blood type.

Prior to the creation of Adam and Eve, Type A blood would have been the universal blood type among the mortal human race. Adam and Eve would have had Type B blood which would have been the prevalent blood type of the Adamic Line. This supposition can be substantiated as it was discovered in Nazi Germany that Type B blood was prevalent among Jewish populations which traced their ancestry to the Adamic Line.

Type O blood emerged as the Elohim began copulating with women to produce the hybrid Nephilim. It became the predominant blood type as the Nephilim threatened to replace the Adamic Line with its Type B blood prior to the Flood. In its pursuit of the Master Race, Nazi Germany was on the threshhold of discovering what the Nephilim had known five millennia earlier: With proper genetic engineering, immortality is possible through the O-Negative Blood Type.

3.2 THE RH BLOOD FACTOR

The third chapter of Genesis describes the consequences of an illicit sexual encounter between Eve and a mortal being called the "Serpent" . Mortality infected the Adamic Line through sexual transmission just as HIV is spread today. Genesis 3:16, in particular, describes the results of mother-fetus incompatibility which include the introduction of the Rh blood factor. The aging-associated genes would also appear in Cain, the offspring of this illicit sexual encounter, and his descendants.

Rather than writing Eve off as some kind of an adulterous bitch and discarding her by asking YHWH to replace her with another woman, Adam stood by his wife and shared her fate. Rather than being the weak person portrayed by much of the Judeo-Christian religious system, Adam displayed a rather uncharacteristic strength showing how much he loved his wife. He was willing to die for her just as Yeshua would do four millennia later for the world that He loved. It should be noted that according to I Corinthians 15:45, Yeshua is the last Adam.

As the child of this illicit sexual encounter, Cain's blood type would include the blood types of Eve and the "Serpent" as well as the Rh blood factor. The Rh blood factor would prevent Cain from safely having children by any of the descendants of Adam and Eve who lacked the Rh blood factor. He would have to find a wife among the people called "Serpents" who possessed the Rh blood factor. The lack of the Rh blood factor in the women of the Adamic Line would also necessitate the designation of a Chosen People who also lacked the Rh blood factor in order for these women to reproduce safely. The mother-fetus incompatibility resulting from the Rh blood factor would explain not only how women such as Sarai (Genesis 11:30) would become barren but also why they would attribute it to some act of God in the absence of a scientific explanation for it.

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heal."

(Genesis 3:15)

As the offspring of the illicit sexual encounter between Eve and the Serpent, Cain was the first of Serpentine Line or the Seed of the Serpent. Abel represented the firstborn of Adam and Eve. The enmity between Cain and Abel which resulted in the murder of Abel, as recorded in the fourth chapter of Genesis, can be attributed to the mother-fetus Rh incompatibility experienced by Cain. This enmity would continue as Lamech of the Serpentine Line would confess to his two wives that he had murdered a man (Genesis 4:23). This Serpentine Line would later survive the Flood as evidenced in Job 2:11 with the mention of Zophar, a descendant of Naamah (Genesis 4:22).

This just another take on what "could be", but who knows?

vv

Sat, March 21, 2009 - 5:30 PM
      This is quite strange. A woman with RH + blood type can have children with a RH - male with a 25% chance of birth defects, not usually death of the infant. If what you said in your 3.2 section were true that would not be the case.

Thu, March 26, 2009 - 6:23 PM
    Anyone else that has experienced their body temp DROPPING into hypothermia when sick?

Mine dropping to getting dangerously low, it was 35,4 and falling fast
    (normal is 37 but I have 36 as normal)
    I was shaking so hard I could hardly get into the bath, poored up a hot one,
    had to sit in it for a loong time before 'biosuit' getting normal.

Wonder how many Dr's that has been briefed about 'starchild-medicals'? -
    cuz trust me, some ARE in the know, contrary to what many say officially ; )

Dont know how many of you that has heard of Dr. Boylan for example?
    This is an interesting whistleblower-report..
    EXOPOLITICS: The New Human & The War Against Star Kids & ETs
    www.youtube.com/watch

This program with Mary Rodwell, is interesting, part 4 and forward is the best if I remember correctly..
    Part 1:
    www.youtube.com/watch

//

"Mary Rodwell, the founder of the Australian Close Encounter Resource Network (ACERN), shared knowledge gathered from working with alien abductees, experiencers and 'Star Kids.' She has found children's accounts of contact with ETs to be particularly compelling, with one child describing being transported through walls and saying he learns more on spaceships than he does in school.

A number of abductees have reversed their negative conceptions of their encounters, she said. For instance, they might view the medical procedures done on them as necessary for the ET's monitoring of Earth pollution.
    Rodwell said that many of her clients have around 80% conscious recall of their experiences aboard alien craft.

They sometimes see more than one type of ET working together, which might include the Insect/Mantis type (ancient & wise), Lion Beings w/ human-like face (loving) as well as the beige-colored small Zetas, she detailed. Experiencers sometimes create unusual scripts & complex artwork, or speak in strange languages. According to Rodwell, these "holographic packets" are an aspect of multidimensional ET communications, which could help humans evolve.

She has also examined the Star Kids phenomenon and noted that in many cases children over the past few decades have developed accelerated abilities. In metaphysical circles, they are sometimes referred to as Indigo or Crystal children.

Rodwell sees the development of Star Kids as the ET's deliberate program to "upgrade humanity."

She noted that in China, children in a "super-psychic" program can open the bud of a flower with their mind, or change the DNA of a sample in a Petri dish."

from July 25, 2006

www.acern.com.au/

. .

Fri, March 27, 2009 - 5:01 PM
      Thanks for the links. My daughter has had her temperature drop like that. When I got her to the doctor, it was going back up, but still several points below 'normal' and the dr. couldn't understand what I was concerned about. I switched doctors after that.

Both of us have lower than normal body temperature but on about 2 degrees farhenheit..

Wed, April 1, 2009 - 6:09 PM
        I can understand you getting worried, glad it went okey!!
        So, well Ive read on 'starchild' lists of typical signs, about lower body temp.

We age slower..... linked to metabolism...
        some ask me if I sleep in the freezer,
        guess I frekkin dooooo? haha! kind off.

How is the new doctor?
        Did you see the videos? : )

Thu, April 2, 2009 - 5:53 AM
          Oh, that was years ago. My daughter is grown now.

Haven't seen the videos yet.

Ha, you like it cold? I am like a lizard, I like it hot. But people do tend to think I am younger than my chronological years.
    • Unsu...

Thu, April 2, 2009 - 9:29 AM
      She has also examined the Star Kids phenomenon and noted that in many cases children over the past few decades have developed accelerated abilities. In metaphysical circles, they are sometimes referred to as Indigo or Crystal children.

Rodwell sees the development of Star Kids as the ET's deliberate program to "upgrade humanity."

She noted that in China, children in a "super-psychic" program can open the bud of a flower with their mind, or change the DNA of a sample in a Petri dish."

i see alot of children in these milab programs. unfortunately, the pendulum swings both ways. some of these children scare the crap out of me. they are indoctrinated into some sort of satanic program and wield great power in the negative sense. this seems to be all military / alien. not sure about just the alien aspect of things. by and large.. the "free" aliens appear to be nicer. some of those we label has being horrifically mercenery, view us as barbaric and archaic. how many species turn on their own kind? rape their own ? children.. eat their own kind? i don't know of any other species that does this outside of mankind.

these human workers in these programs scare me more than aliens do. some of these guys are highly satanic and barbaric. it's even doubtful that they are fully "there"

this is another reason why little information gets out. these workers are under heavy mind control and / or completely taken over by entities. entities... military created or real "aliens"

the military is not only dealing with clones, and prototypes, but there is another kind. i don't know what it is, but it is far more advanced.
      • Unsu...

Thu, April 2, 2009 - 9:31 AM
        oh, i'm rh negative. i've not experienced drop in temperatures. i do get cold and hot alot though.

Recent topics in "ALIENS"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
A select history of UFOs Gerard 3 March 8, 2014
FBI UFO Files San 1 December 14, 2013
Thanksgiving day 2013 in the U.S. JahaRa 1 December 14, 2013
Don't Panic: End of a World Age. Unsubscribed 0 September 6, 2012