Advertisement

Need injection

topic posted Thu, May 3, 2012 - 9:10 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Is there anyone in Massachusetts who would be willing to inject my testicles with alcohol.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Need injection

Wed, May 23, 2012 - 3:21 AM
    This is something you should do yourself, if that is what you want.
    Best to maintain clinical sterile conditions, and maintain control to avoid something from going bad.
    In the hands of someone else things could go wrong.
    So far as I know it is not illegal to inject yourself; probably some law that makes it illegal for someone else to do it to you.
  • Re: Need injection

Sat, June 9, 2012 - 8:57 AM
    E.U. is right. It's your decision and your responsibility. If you want it done then DIY is the best way.and the only one you can blame if its not what you wanted is yourself.

Sat, June 9, 2012 - 11:40 AM
      Eric,D.I.Y. I did my left testicle yesterday!
      Take some time and do your research, Eunuch.org has a very good thread with many personal accounts of alcohol injection.

Fri, August 17, 2012 - 8:52 PM
    If someone else injected you, even with your consent, they could be subject to being arrested and charged with a number of different things. Practicing medicine without a license springs to mind, assault causing great bodily harm is another, all the way up to Mayhem, which is a very serious felony that carries almost as much time as murder does. There is also the fact that if they manage to screw up somehow, you might die, and they would have to live with that for the rest of their life, probably in an 8 X 10 cell in a maximum security prison.

Recent topics in "Ball Injections"