Advertisement

I did the scrotum and penis injections back in May of 2011.

topic posted Mon, October 28, 2013 - 2:59 PM by  HatingMyNuts...
Share/Save/Bookmark
I did the scrotum and penis injections back in May of 2011. I was trying to numb my urethra (pee tube for those that may not have heard of it). I didn't know then that I had kidney stones that was blocking up my urethra so that I couldn't pee. It was lodging in it instead of passing through. The urologist that I ended up having to see for the next 15 months finally found out after they tried to run a scope up there. I had 1 1/2 inches of my urethra removed to fix the problem. Okay back to what happened when I injected my penis and scrotum. I used wine a pain pills that I crushed up into a very fine powder. (I didn't know that I should have heated the pills up in a spoon I am not a drug user of any kind not even pot not ever). I also used extra strength oral jell and mixed them all up together. Then I added a very small amount of water and used a syringe that is used for diabetic patients. (I had a friend who is insulin dependent diabetic so I used one of his that he had already used. I don't steal things from anyone ever. Oh and yes I did sterilize the needle too). I just started injecting it into my scrotum and penis over and over again. Needless to say it didn't work and I ended up with an erection lasting longer than 4 hrs. As in it never went down on it's own. After more than 14 hrs I had to go to the ER. I was transferred to another hospital and by the time they tried to drain the blood out it didn't work so I needed surgery to fix it. That left me not being able to have erections anymore. That didn't bother me being as how I would much rather be a female anyway. I don't need erections being as how I am a bottom only anyway. Needless to say I don't want my penis and balls. Now I am trying to figure out how to remove them both myself. I have my left testicle out of the scrotum part but I do not know how to get it out the rest of the way without bleeding to do death by cutting the wrong thing.
posted by:
HatingMyNutsStill
Orlando
Advertisement

Recent topics in "Ball Injections"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Contact in France gilles 2 April 21, 2014
Becoming a eunuch Unsubscribed 1 April 13, 2014
How much voume can a testicle take Unsubscribed 38 April 5, 2014
first alcohol injection 1/27/14 Bruhanu 19 April 5, 2014