Advertisement

alcohol cock injection

topic posted Fri, January 25, 2013 - 10:39 AM by  Michael
Share/Save/Bookmark
Wer hat damit erfahrung, was sind die auswirkungen.
posted by:
Michael
Germany
Advertisement
  • Re: alcohol cock injection

Sat, January 26, 2013 - 4:13 AM
    Ich würde denken, der Alkohol würde das Gewebe zu töten und deinen Schwanz würde die gleiche sterben, wie es funktioniert, wenn Sie injizieren Ihre Bälle

Wed, February 6, 2013 - 3:16 PM
    There is a lot more blood flowing through your penis then through your balls and the area where you inject into your balls has no open blood flow. I think you might end up with blood alcohol poisoning if you injected it into your penis.
    Google translate...Es gibt eine Menge mehr Blut fließt durch Ihren Penis dann durch die Eier und die Gegend, wo Sie in Ihre Bälle zu injizieren keine offene Blutfluss hat. Ich glaube, Sie könnten am Ende mit Blut-Alkohol-Vergiftung, wenn Sie es injiziert in den Penis.

Tue, February 19, 2013 - 1:13 PM
    Just did ny 3rd, my dicks been hard for three days, my balls are t witching, anyone have any suggestions? I thought it was supposed to disconnect hthe felings but it had intensified them
    • Unsu...

Re: alcohol cock injection

Tue, February 19, 2013 - 1:59 PM
      I have read a lot of posts but none by anyone doing alcohol injection into their penis.
      I have heard of injecting lidocaine into the penis to get a long lasting numb dick.
      Unless you have a verifiable source that this won't cause some kind of very undesirable side effects it might be better to not do this.
      If there are a lot of independent postings over a long period of time from different web sites where alcohol injections into dick did something positive then I might believe it. Otherwise, i would be skeptical and not do it. In addition a long term erection can permanently damage your dick and its ability to ever get erect again.

Wed, February 20, 2013 - 11:44 AM
        From my experience I can not recommend it.
        If you do not hit the dorsal nerve directly (which could be the only aim) you would end up in necrosis and lose at lease some parts of your penis.
        Depending on the point of injection it could be more or less or even everything.

No need to risk that.

I only read one positive post about a numbing trial for the dorsal nerve. That only worked out, as hitting the nerve has been indicated by electric current. If you hit any blood vessel, which is pretty probable the above described scenario sets in.

Fri, February 22, 2013 - 1:06 PM
        You really don't want to inject into the penis. Injecting into the testical is one thing, there is not open blood flow there, where is the penis is nothing but open blood flow. You wouldnt want to inject alcohol into the blood stream directly as this could lead to alcohol poisoning.

Recent topics in "Ball Injections"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Well, I started! Matthew 11 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Testicle Juicing? LAitalian 18 October 15, 2014
Excess of alcohol injected balls brutally tortured with needle... raj 7 October 14, 2014
How much voume can a testicle take Unsubscribed 63 October 12, 2014