Metal Cock and Ball Ring

topic posted Wed, February 2, 2011 - 6:50 PM by  Unsubscribed
Question? I have a metal ring that goes around the balls and then the penis goes through. I think it is called a cock ring. any way you can see what i am talking about in my photos. How long can i wear this? It is very painful to get an erection, it wakes me up during the night, but i actually enjoy the pain. i don't care about any long term damage to my testicles because i wish i did not have them anyway. Is it ok to wear this permanently? I don't like getting erections and hate my own genitals but i don't want to die or anything..

I am a submissive looking for an onine male Dom. I am into everything including pain and castration. i also have a web cam to send you pics or videos so you can rest assurred that i am doing what you desire. let me know.. :)

posted by:

Recent topics in "Balls available for MEN to use and abuse"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Balls for MEN to abuse Unsubscribed 26 January 25, 2015
Boston - ready for someone else to abuse by cock and balls ChasinDave 2 January 25, 2015
Balls for torture In MA Unsubscribed 3 January 25, 2015
Looking for mutual busting Toughguy1234 0 January 25, 2015