Advertisement

How best to tie off my balls?

topic posted Thu, January 20, 2011 - 10:06 AM by  JEFF
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have huge balls and a thick, large scrotum--very pliable and loose when warm, like in a hot shower. But it's so big when it "bunches up" while I'm aroused that most guys can't squeeze it off with one hand in order to work my balls. It's a two hand job. What could I use on my scrotum to tie it off, and how do I get the skin stretched enough? I really want my balls to be taut against the limits of my nutsack so they can seriously be slapped and spanked.
posted by:
JEFF
Advertisement
  • Re: How best to tie off my balls?

Fri, January 21, 2011 - 4:40 AM
    I have exactly the same problem buddy, most guys need two hands on my sack an the only way I've found to bind them off is to get them real hot and saggy I usually blast them with a hot shower for a good 10 mins then use a soft cord to bind them down my sack or a wide flat boot lace to separate them.
  • Unsu...

Re: How best to tie off my balls?

Mon, January 24, 2011 - 3:40 PM
    I'd like to be the one slapping and spanking them :)
    • Re: How best to tie off my balls?

Thu, January 27, 2011 - 1:39 PM
      Thanks for the tips, Nick. I tried tying 'em up after a shower recently. Think I need a longer cord. Maybe I could sit in a hot bath tub and get 'em really saggy and then slip a lasso around them and tie them up good.

Treborraleigh: totally hot buddy! I'd love to spread my legs and let you play with my balls as you please.

Recent topics in "Balls available for MEN to use and abuse"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
BALLS, AGAIN don 2 August 30, 2014
Balls ready for you scotty 0 August 18, 2014
Tecticles gone! Rush 0 August 5, 2014
CBT & streching on cam Alpha 3 August 4, 2014