Advertisement

Ball Nailing and Scrotal tacking

topic posted Thu, December 2, 2010 - 5:17 PM by  Rush
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have seen allot of ball piercing with needles & nails but am interested in scrotal tacking.....it is really easy and painless and turns me on.....any ideas, PICs or should I do it again and take one. It is pretty harmless to the nuts and cock and the scrotum may me the most ignored part of the genitals...and it all needs punishment..
posted by:
Rush
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Ball Nailing and Scrotal tacking

Sat, December 4, 2010 - 1:24 PM
    I have had that done several times, although, I am always hoping one or more of the tacks will find its way through the nut itself, most guys wont go there, even though I would love it :)

As long as everything is clean sterile and is kept that way it is a lot of fun. I have not had any infections so far at all, and have had a metal in the genitals along the way!
  • Unsu...

Tue, September 13, 2011 - 1:37 AM
    A master recently encouraged me to hammer a needle right through each of my balls. It was pretty excruciating at first as you start penetrating the testicle but the feeling was awesome. Withdrawing the needle can be painful and I had quite a few spurts of my (yellow-ish) nut juice, which I hadn't expected but I thought it was really cool.

I have since repeated this on several occasions with darning needles and I'd really like to put several in each ball but it's kinda difficult to do by yourself. I'd also like to photograph/film doing this but again kinda difficult when you are doing the deed.

As has been said the important thing is to keep things as sterile as possible and I soak the needles in an anti-bacterial solution first and so far no infections. Just bruising and aching for a day or so.
  • Unsu...

Wed, April 30, 2014 - 6:00 AM
    Hang them very heavy things or pull with motor-cable to tear and will pull out with the scrotum.
    Settle on a pot of boiling water and cook them for a long time with spices to make a good soup.
    Used for the purpose of training kicks and fists of athletes to collapse until crash completely.
    Used for training purposes golf ball \ Billiard \ tennis, etc., until they stop being round and hard but become to mush.
    Serve as a target for competition hand darts.
    Remove the scrotum with the testicles themselves by a lot whippings and beatings strong long until the testicles and skin crumble and fall out bits bits.

Recent topics in "Balls available for MEN to use and abuse"