Advertisement

I love bareback sex

topic posted Sat, November 7, 2009 - 8:21 AM by  Kathy
Share/Save/Bookmark
For me there is no other sex but bareback. I love the feel of the naked penis inside of me. I love to feel it grow slighly more harder and larger just before he makes his release inside of me. And when he releases his sperm, I feel so wonderful at the moment.
posted by:
Kathy
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Re: I love bareback sex

Mon, November 9, 2009 - 10:01 AM
    bareback is becoming a lost feeling with today's push for "safe sex." Nothing compares, especially when a wife or gf takes another man bare. The love and devotion required in cuckold relationship is so strong it heightens the excitement and feeling of bare sex even more. If you are not willing to go bare with someone than you shouldn't be willing at all.

Thu, November 19, 2009 - 1:59 PM
      Also, I love the feeling of a strange naked penis inside of me. There is no better feeling when he has mounted me and his penis is right at my entrance. Then to feel it sliding slowly inside of me and later to feel him making his release inside of me and being filled up with a strange man's sperm.

Thu, November 19, 2009 - 6:23 PM
        Do you like that he's a total stranger ... or that he's a weird strange man, with a really strange naked penis?

(Just teasing you, Kathy!)

Although now I've started wondering what would constitute a "strange" cock...? Can it tie itself in a knot? ...or wash windows?

Thu, December 17, 2009 - 9:40 AM
        You're right. The sexiest thing is when a lady goes out for the night and has sex with the men she picks up, bareback of course. She takes his raw cock into her juicy pussy, not holding anything back, encouraging him to cum in her pussy. I encourage the women that I go with to do this. The best part is when I get to fuck her pussy that's filled with all of that strange cum. It's so wanton, so naughty, but so hot, which is why I love it.

Wed, June 16, 2010 - 6:25 AM
    Kathy,

I so agree. And, timing is EVERYTHING! Bet it is most enjoyable when you're in peak estrus! With the possibility of a true miracle - the miracle of new life.

Dave
  • Unsu...

Re: I love bareback sex

Sat, August 21, 2010 - 1:25 PM
    I may have similar and also differing reasons in my love of bareback sexual relations. Mainly it because I am definitely a male and you're definitely a female. I realize you are mostly speaking about the physical desire and pleasure of relations
    involving sexually doing it bareback.....warm naked flesh inside warm naked flesh.
    Yes I believe the relations...relationships involved and develop between and among people to certain degree is necessary
    to mutually enjoying the emotional and physical act of fucking as nature intended. Enhancing with trust, love, devotion and whatever those involved mutually are wishing to enjoy.
    I might add that those involved having a close and common location sure helps enhance relationship, too.

Dennis
  • Unsu...

Re: I love bareback sex

Tue, September 28, 2010 - 8:28 PM
    I love the physical and emotional bonding that comes with fucking a woman - naked pussy enclosing my naked cock.
    All wonderful bonding among a married, otherwise attached woman or single woman who I have become involved with intimately.
    A husband maybe allowed to watch and see my semen leaking from her well fucked pussy. Besides the erotic excitement
    there's the great feeling to devotion and trust expressed among us. When she is ovulating there is even more excited bonding among us.

Dennis

Mon, November 29, 2010 - 10:54 PM
      I have given a friend of mine three children. He is strile and his wife wanted the experience of pregnancy. The other ways other than the natural way were too expensive. Each time we had sex, we bonded so close. Something about the fact we were making life, made the release of my sperm and her excepting it so lovingly made it so intense. My wife feels the same way when she receives another man's sperm. It feels so good squirting in her. She can feel his member swell and throb better. She doesn't have to worry about pregnancy now. She is a very happy, horny, bareback, fucking woman.

Mon, December 20, 2010 - 4:38 AM
    Wow! I love the way you tell about your sensations! And I have to confess that I do love them too.
    I feel that as long as you are taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself (STD test screenings, AIDS tests, birth control, etc.,) then there really isn't any complaint against not using a condom.
    I use condom only havinf fun with one of my sex toys:
    www.edenfantasys.com/

Recent topics in "Women who like it bareback only"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Younger Women Looking for Older Men Unsubscribed 0 November 19, 2014
Younger Women Looking for Older Men Dating & Older Women Looki... Unsubscribed 0 November 11, 2014
Staying messy debbie 29 November 4, 2014
i want to be bred Nicole 21 October 26, 2014