Advertisement

sticky panties

topic posted Sat, December 5, 2009 - 12:47 PM by  malcolm
Share/Save/Bookmark
i just love the cum dripping out of their pussy after they just been fucked by another man. makes me feel so horny.and i always love to see it in their panties afterwards so i can smell it. you realy know they have been fucked good when they come home to you.
posted by:
malcolm
Australia
Advertisement
  • Re: sticky panties

Sat, December 5, 2009 - 5:52 PM
    I love to wear this sticky panties after, because it spreads the juices all over the outside of my pussy as it runs out and i move around. Stinging a bit when I get home and it's dried like glue, lol, but still so hot!

Sat, January 2, 2010 - 5:37 PM
      What I do is, after she gets her pussy cummed in by screwing those other guys, I take my "naughty girl"'s panties off, screw her hard, and leave my own load. THEN, with all of that old cum mixed with my cum, I eat her out until she soaks my face with her juices. The wetter and stickier and "nastier", the better! I then kiss her, and put the messy panties back on her.

Sun, December 6, 2009 - 9:49 AM
    My wife has never worn panties after getting filled, but she has had be lick her clean after she has be filled. Next time she comes home for an adventure I'll ask her to put on her panties after he comes in her.

Sun, December 6, 2009 - 9:57 AM
      I don't always wear them. Sometimes it's really hot to let it just run out and down your leg, depends on my mood.

Mon, December 7, 2009 - 2:05 AM
        After I cum in her, my wife sometimes like's to put a mirror on the floor. She straddles the mirror and squats just a bit so that she can watch my cum slowly drip out of her.
      • Unsu...

Re: sticky panties

Mon, September 6, 2010 - 1:27 PM
        I believe debbie's ideas are very good. After fucking a cuckold wife and filling her with my semen. I want her to let my cum leak out on her inner thighs while I am taking her home to her hubby. I have her sit on a bath towel on her seat in my car. Then shortly before we get there. She slips the panties on he picked out for her to be out with me. He loves to see and smell my semen on his wife's thighs and panties.

Dennis

Thu, December 17, 2009 - 8:38 AM
    Definately inspiring and encouraging as a cuck when your wife/gf comes home "full." While most couples may offer their SO a kiss upon coming home for the day, a cuckold relationship can offer much more dpeth and beauty if the woman offers her cuck a cream pie. Nothing reaffirms a committed cuckold relationship and the roles of the lifestyle.
    • Unsu...

Re: sticky panties

Mon, September 6, 2010 - 6:05 AM
      I wish I could get mine to offer me a creampie, but it hasn't happened in quite a while...

Recent topics in "Women who like it bareback only"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Older Men Like Younger Women sare 0 April 16, 2014
Creampie at swingers parties or GBs are best Demetrius 10 April 4, 2014
younger women looking for older men Unsubscribed 0 March 27, 2014
younger women looking for older men Unsubscribed 0 March 25, 2014