Self Bondange

topic posted Sat, April 11, 2009 - 7:11 AM by  Pinky
I found these instructions Stumbling:

Does anyone know what kind of knots I should use for that bind (or what the bind is called)?

Does anyone know of any other binds I could complete on myself (I'd like to surprise my husband)?
posted by:
SF Bay Area
  • Re: Self Bondange

    Sat, April 11, 2009 - 10:39 AM
    Yup. It's a simple overhand knot, the first thing you would likely try on your own if you were just holding a piece of rope and told to put a knot in it. To tie, hold the top of the rope (or doubled up rope) with one hand. With the other hand, bring the bottom up to make a loop across the middle, and then draw the end through the hole. Pretty simple.

    The bind is called a karada, or rope dress.

Recent topics in "BDSM Tips & Techniques"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
feed my cock to birds adam 4 March 13, 2017
Pain Killers, RCS Vendors Lexi 0 February 21, 2016
Bath Salt,pain killers and chemical research vendor Unsubscribed 0 February 21, 2016
How toTie Rope Panties by TKB -JD- 4 August 15, 2015