Advertisement

Predicament bondage ideas

topic posted Wed, March 5, 2008 - 3:31 PM by  N
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi,
I`m looking for some ideas for simple predicament bondage scenarios. I`m looking for things that could quite easily be done in semi-public places, in private places without much hardware (e.g. hotel rooms) or in a car. Open to all suggestions. Thanks.
Jason
posted by:
N
offline N
Switzerland
Advertisement
  • Re: Predicament bondage ideas

Wed, March 5, 2008 - 6:33 PM
    It's easy enough to do a simple chest harness, which not only whips on easily, but can be done in such a way that it doesn't easily show under loose blouse-like clothing. (My experience is harnesses on those with breasts, so this might be a stupid comment to make about men's builds and shirts, and I'm assuming the use of the more common thinner shibari-style ropes than meaty soft nylon yachting-style ropes.)

Once you have a basic chest harness on, tying another rope (I'd prefer thinner at this stage, but anything works) from the bottom of the chest harness' front to rear area (where, if a bra, the hooks would be), provides an easy predicament twist. Just a doubled rope or cord can be used to slip between the labia. Or with knots tied in the two obvious places, you can add clit/anal versions. Putting in knots and horizontal shorter ropes, adds the twist of those diamond-shaped patterns, and can also be used to pull labia/ass cheeks open and put more predicament feel to it.

By the way, I'm curious with upcoming comments, if folks will be mentioning where they got their ideas. The idea of running a thinner rope from harness front to back was pretty obvious, and my own (not that EVERYONE else hasn't thought of that), but I stole the idea of the knots and diamond pullaparts from Madame Butterfly, who also mentioned The Knotty Boys had some of that in their books... (So, all of you mentioned are owed a few moans and groans from past experiments...!)
    • Re: Predicament bondage ideas

Wed, March 5, 2008 - 6:35 PM
      Wups! Oh, and considering you mentioned cars, the above works well for someone standing, but when she sits, it relaxes. But should work again when standing. So that could either be looked at as failure, or even more perfect for predicament...

Recent topics in "BDSM Tips & Techniques"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Rape Play Scenarios Unsubscribed 23 Yesterday, 4:51 AM
Younger Women Looking for Older Men Unsubscribed 0 November 18, 2014
south yorks rotherham uk mick 0 November 15, 2014
chemical stimulation Tim 23 November 10, 2014