Advertisement

Showing off My Tits is My Hobby

topic posted Sun, October 25, 2009 - 10:12 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
So glad I found this tribe! I look forward to showing off by DD+ natural tits and looking at others. Please enjoy and comment.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Showing off My Tits is My Hobby

Wed, November 18, 2009 - 2:18 PM
    If you enjoy shagging your beautiful tits, then don't hesitate to entertain me with them. I too live in the Seattle area and miss seing bare titties during Mardi Gras like I have had for the past 25 years. It's been almost 5 years since katrina kicked my ass. Email me at nastybeau123@yahoo.com and I will be a fan of your sweet "DD" mammeries.
    Ben

Thu, April 8, 2010 - 1:49 PM
    I really enjoy your pics. Can we get one totally topless with your hands up behind your head please?
    Joe
    • Unsu...

Re: Showing off My Tits is My Hobby

Tue, April 13, 2010 - 12:45 PM
      I do love requests. I'll see if this other camera I have has a timer. I don't have anyone to take pix of me and so that is why I always have to have one hand free to take the still on my lap top.

Been a little lax on my hobby lately. I need to get some other ones too that are more self nurturing, although your sweet and flattering comments do a lot for me.
  • Unsu...

Tue, April 27, 2010 - 12:32 AM
    Wow, this has been a popular thread!

I am sure all of you are wondering why I haven't posted any new pix and/or comments in quite awhile. I am just not as into it as I was before.

When I came on here I was in desperate need of validation that I was a desirable woman. The easiest attention to get is compliments on my tits, one of my best features. It really helped me feel better when I needed it and I thank you all for that.

You see, I went through a loss the was very devastating for me. The man that I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with abandoned me and our relationship. He didn't even break up with me, he just ended communication without warning or explanation. I wanted to feel better for even a moment, my misery was so great.

Part of this was seeking sexual experiences that I had never had before and that I wouldn't probably even experience in the confines of a relationship, which I ultimately want. Unfortunately I didn't have any of the encounters that I wanted! I really wanted to have hot, amazing sex with a couple and a woman and I had neither. I did have one 3-way with a couple and it was a disappointment.

Interestingly enough, I have met some amazing, wonderful people on here. People that I admire very much who are kind and compassionate, who care for me more than for my tits or my sensuality.

I spent a lot of time and energy seeking this type of attention and validation. I now desire to develop other parts of my life, to take care of me and spend my time on different pursuits.

I currently have 68 friend requests! I keep them but don't decline or accept.

I am not saying that I will never post a pic of my boobs again, just not feelin' it right now. I hope you understand.

Tue, April 27, 2010 - 11:35 AM
      What an incredibly honest statement. Thank you for giving us a glimpse of your inner beauty. There’s something satisfying about seeing the person behind the pictures, something more human, more fulfilling. We all have challenges to work through and your honesty will serve you and anyone else who is open to it. I wish you well on your journey and I hope that you continue to share openly, whether it is here or elsewhere.
    • Unsu...

Tue, April 27, 2010 - 11:36 AM
      Your honesty is always refreshing most lovely Temptress. Thanks as always for being so honest, and take all the time that you need. You're much more than tits m'lady. You're engaging, intelligent, honest, AND you have one of the most amazing racks it has been my pleasure to set eyes upon! Okay you know me well enough to know that I couldn't resist saying that. Anyway, just keep being yourself, and all will work out fine. You're one of the good people, and don't let anyone say otherwise.

Tue, April 27, 2010 - 11:55 AM
      Happy to be of service, my lady. Anything else you need validated, just let me know. I feel fortunate and special to be one of your friends, you are a very special lady. So much more than just a pretty pair of breasts.

Recent topics in "breasts, women who show them, men who lo"