Advertisement

My brother and my 2nd time

topic posted Sun, November 4, 2012 - 6:07 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I was bathing with him. As I was washing him i couldnt stop looking at his perfect pink hole. I moved him around so i could lick it. he just bent over and sortof moaned as i tounged his hole. I said fuck it i wanna put my dick in him. i ate his ass for a lil while. and used the spit to slide just the head inside. I have never felt anything so warm, and tight. Even with just the head in it didnt take long at all until i came inside him. after i was finished cumming, i leaned him forward so i could watch my cum oozing out of him.. i swear even now it makes my cock rock hard remembering what it looked like. after it all oozed out i washed him and carried him to bed and we went to sleep. also made it hot our parents were just in the next room heheheheh
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: My brother and my 2nd time

Mon, November 5, 2012 - 2:34 PM
    So did you ever have your brother fuck you? Did he like the sex with you? I always wanted a brother with whom I could play, but mom never had more than a boy and a girl. I never even got to play with cousins as is often talked about, we lived too far away from any of them...
  • Unsu...

Re: My brother and my 2nd time

Fri, November 9, 2012 - 7:41 PM
    totally hot recollection. That memory would stay in your mind forever..seeing his pink hole..doesn't sound like he made a lot of noise when you put your cock inside him..tight enough...and sleeping with him afterwards would have been wonderful.

Recent topics in "Brother Lovers"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Does anyone know any chat rooms or chatlines for pervs/incest ... Jay 0 September 30, 2014
Real Experience offlinesebastan 5 September 30, 2014
Any Older Brother? Oliver 1 September 8, 2014
Any Brothers want to share in Ireland Unsubscribed 0 July 31, 2014