Advertisement

Looking for Jerk off buddy

topic posted Mon, July 26, 2010 - 3:57 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hey I am 23 near philly and I have a webcam, I have never had a jerk off buddy and I am interested in having one. Anyone interested?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Looking for Jerk off buddy

Mon, August 2, 2010 - 5:19 PM
    That depends on what you want, do u care if the person is big or maybe doesn't get hard when on cam but still can explode?

Sun, September 1, 2013 - 4:31 AM
      I dont mind at all, all I want is someone who can correspond with me on jerking off, from boys to man, and how wonderful the feeling is when those squirts of cum surge up through your cock and splatter the wall, the floor, or your belly. I cant remember when I started to masturbate,
      but was very young, maybe 4 or 5, and I have an idea that my nanny helped matters. I loved to feel the warm bath towel brush my stiff little willie when I stepped out the bath. I also like to watch, but anyway, feel free to write. Cheers Will.

Tue, September 10, 2013 - 11:29 PM
        I'd luv to correspond with another guy who luvs to "talk" and share with me DETAILS of our experiences!!!
        Seems like too many people can't share more than a trite sentence or two..
        Me? I like to share erotic experiences and fantasies in detail!! Get mentall naked and expose myself as well as savoy your nakedness too!

How 'bout you?!?
  • Unsu...

Re: Looking for Jerk off buddy

Fri, August 20, 2010 - 4:49 AM
    Hi I'm Trouble, married but secrtly bi, love to masturbate for hours, love to jack off out in the woods, love playing with my dick in underwear, really love mutual jacking. Living in South West Germany and really in need of a J/O bud. My e-mail is trouble_jones@rocketmail hit me up if interested.

Fri, August 19, 2011 - 8:17 AM
    If you want to jerk off on cam and have others watch, try going to "outpersonals.com". You can broadcast yourself and you will know when others are watching. You can then invite anyone watching to turn on thier cam and you can have an instant jerk off buddy. At any one time there are many guys jerking off on cam for anyone to watch. I have gone there many times and ech time I have met a new jerk off buddy.

Recent topics in "Buddies jerking off together"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
gays meetup Catiecutenude 0 July 28, 2014
wank on skype semper 0 July 27, 2014
anyone want to be my skype jerk off budy? chris 34 July 27, 2014
Jerk off bud finder Unsubscribed 21 July 27, 2014