Advertisement

pozzing and poz sex

topic posted Sun, September 23, 2012 - 2:31 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi, I'm Rob. I have a real fetish for poz sex, poz talk, poz cum. I am mostly a bottom and will take any man's poz load in my sleazy pig hole, but I top for neg guys who want to convert and take my poz load in their hole. I LOVE to fuck neg guys and leave my high viral load in their holes. If you are in the LA area, give me a shout and I will give you daddy's poz load :~)
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: pozzing and poz sex

Sun, September 30, 2012 - 10:24 AM
    lol...Hi Rob!neg chaser here looking to take the plunge.mid fifties 6' blonde blu and 170,semi smooth vers kinda guy.Ha ve always barebacked,but still neg.Looking to get more direct about taking poz cum and converting to free my inner pig!I am on bbrts and have pics there.Live near los angeles and will travel for hot cum.:)
    • Unsu...

Re: pozzing and poz sex

Sat, October 20, 2012 - 9:58 AM
      Great! I bottom too but love to top and gift with my poz cum. I am off my meds for a while so the vl is high. going poz is the best thing for a pig. you will break free like crazy!
      let's get together

Sun, October 21, 2012 - 12:11 PM
    While I'm glad for guys in LA seeking to get POZzed, Come On.... are there NO Poz guys in New England who want to POZ a neg bottom???? Been trying for over 4 years now - on here, other Tribes as well as other sites......
    • Unsu...

Mon, October 22, 2012 - 10:57 PM
      cum gto LA for a pozzing vacation!
      • Unsu...

Sat, December 22, 2012 - 12:54 AM
        What an awesome vacation that would be. Hot memories of the vacation that you got pozzed on. im poz myself but would love a recharge from you, thats if we were in the same country, aussie here.

Fri, December 28, 2012 - 9:47 AM
      go to rawtop's breeding zone and you will what you want in new england. once on the site, find bbseroman in boston. he will do the job.

Recent topics in "Bugchasers"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
looking for HIV pos guy breed me in Tucson robert 0 October 19, 2014
Bugchaser from norway rawcumdump 0 October 19, 2014
Rockford IL Bottom IN NEED OF POZ SEED aaron 1 October 15, 2014
East TN submissive chub Ab2008 1 October 12, 2014