Advertisement

Serious Ayahuasca ceremony in Souther California by a REAL PERUVIAN SHAMAN. Serious people only

topic posted Tue, December 29, 2009 - 6:08 PM by  Jason
Share/Save/Bookmark
I would love to go to Peru and experience a Ayahuasca ceremony but cannot afford the airfare and all the other travel expenses. I know that most of us out there are "ballin" on a budget for the most part and cannot afford a whole entire trip to the Amazon in Peru

I've recently been doing some extensive research on Ayahuasca and I feel that this is a very positive experience and is not something that should be taken. This is not like schrooms or as just something to get high off of with your buddies to party with at a dead show or just to take for a few good laughs.

The Ayahuasca is something that should be done in a ceremony among a group of friends and most importantly a Peruvian shaman who know what they are doing and how to make it and lead you through the experience.

Right now I've got the shamman from Peru who is willing to help but the problem is finding a secluded "safe" location and to donate $$$ to the Shaman as a token of respect and appreciation towards his knowledge and use of the healing powers of Ayahuasca.

I'm looking for a serious easy to be around group of men and women that can help bring this together with me and make a modest donation of $50-100 per person as a donation for the shaman and his supplies.

This will also require a safe location that is private so any suggestion are more then welcomed.

Kindest regards to all of you,

-J
posted by:
Jason
Los Angeles
Advertisement
  • I see that you posted this in 2009 but if you happen to know of some way that i can partake in a ceremony there is a certain timeframe i have in the next 2 weeks where i will be able to do this. If i cannot open my self to this plant i won't be able to for a few years so if you feel the desire to help a brother who wants to open his consciousness while the time is given please contact me i would very much be in debt to you and appreciative.
  • Joe
    Joe
    offline 0
    Hi Jason,

My name is Joe. I'm currently residing in I'm currently residing in Los Angeles, California.

I've been intrigued by the spiritual experiences associated with ayahuasca.

Unfortunately, the type of work that I do does not allow me to get time

off to take a trip overseas. It would be great if I can contribute in any way to make your

objective happen.

Please respond at your convenience,

retro99@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Joe
  • I am hoping that there will be a real Peruvian shaman that will be coming to Los Angeles in the near future. I would love to donate and partake in an ayahuasca ceremony. I have done much soul searching, meditation, and studying and it is impossible to deny the incredible journeys and insight people are no able to so readily gain from our environment. I also believe it needs to be guided properly as well as in a setting where you can have enough room and space to experience everything optimally. Please email me kellihf@gmail.com about how to attend and what I can do to facilitate.

Recent topics in "Ayahuasca.......DMT"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Any Ayahuasca ceremonies in Southern California? hapa~love 24 November 7, 2014
S. Cal Ayahausca Ceremonies peter 9 October 18, 2014
AYAHUASCA CEREMONY IN CALIFORNIA liviu 47 October 18, 2014
Hello daniela 0 May 18, 2014
Tierra Mitica Retreat Jenair 1 February 13, 2014