Advertisement

Bladder Irrigation

topic posted Wed, January 4, 2012 - 9:47 AM by  offlinesmall1949
Share/Save/Bookmark
Has anyone ever filled their bladder with sterile saline using a catherter? I want to try this and see how much I can hold.
posted by:
small1949
Arkansas
Advertisement
  • Re: Bladder Irrigation

Wed, January 4, 2012 - 10:12 AM
    Surely you don't need to do that, simply measure your output when filled to pain level with urine.

Mon, January 30, 2012 - 10:58 PM
      just clamp off the catheter and start loading up on liquid....the feeling of not being able to piss while your bladder fills up is intense, and kind of the point of all this, beyond the obvious b&d scene angle

Fri, April 13, 2012 - 8:27 PM
        I hooked up an enema bag with hot sterile water. Ran a sterile tube in my dick into the bladder and let it go. Really fucking hot as the hot water runs into your bladder. No infection problems after. Make sure everything is sterile you are using including fluids.
  • Unsu...

Re: Bladder Irrigation

Wed, January 4, 2012 - 2:17 PM
    Hi
    I've done this a number of time. I cleaned out my colon and retum and used a butt plug with a drain/file tube. I put in an catheter and it depended on which I filed first as to how much I could get in my bladder.
    Yours Ken (wildwolf)

Wed, January 4, 2012 - 5:06 PM
      Never thought about a clean out before doing. I sure want to do this. I have to do a intermittent cath at least 3 times a day to drain eveything. Just would like to see how much can be held before leaking then see how much is held.

Charles

Sat, February 4, 2012 - 9:54 PM
        they sell ' 3' opening catheters, for exactly that purpose . 1 opening has valve to inflate balloon inside bladder, leaving one opening to hook up to sterile saline or whatever your kinky mind can cum up with, and one opening to let urine or other liquid escape ( nice bladder flushing, then fill bladder, with ( milk, apple juice , hawaiian punch, ) cover and pack penis in ice , pee and serve cold.
        saw this done once dude was human juice fountain ,, incredible

Recent topics in "Catheter and urethral sounding(Men only)"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
watersport my way Dirk 1 August 18, 2014
Stretched Pee Hole Don 5 August 18, 2014
glory hole cath Greg 1 August 17, 2014
York - Gettysburg - Hanover area schlate 0 June 27, 2014