Advertisement

Stretched Pee Hole

topic posted Mon, August 26, 2013 - 10:15 PM by  Don
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have recently started sounding, right now I'm using small objects I can find around the house. The biggest thing I have inserted into my cock is the diameter of a drinking straw. It took a bit of time to even get to point where I can now pee without the burning sensation. I'm sure as time goes that diameter will seem small and I will be trying to go bigger. I love sounding and already the visual of having something even larger stuffed down my cock excites me. Looking at some of the pictures that guys have posted with their Pee Holes (torn open) seems the best way to describe it, does the excitement outweigh the pain and problems associated with going that far? Surely taking a Pee must be like a human "sprinkler" and I can imagine the leakage after you have put it back in your underwear after you are done. I would like to hear from you, tell me if "Extreme Sounding" has really been worth it or not? Thanks
posted by:
Don
offline Don
Virginia
Advertisement
  • Re: Stretched Pee Hole

Mon, June 2, 2014 - 2:02 PM
    Stretch the urethra opening is relatively safe in terms of a bubble / prostatitis, because you can manipulate in a region which still is satisfied as outside the body. Unconditional cleanliness is still necessary. Of course, a Pain Relief is useful in a diameter increase. I use Xylocaine gel 2%. Because of course you have to be careful that you rangeht not too hard, because you can hurt yourself otherwise, because you feel less pain. So just slowly increase the diameter. The best in 0.5 mm steps. The Hegar Dillator sets are usually carried out in 1 mm increments, this is too much. I have so far reached 13 mm, I started with 6 mm.
  • This post was deleted by pet
  • This post was deleted by pet

Mon, June 2, 2014 - 9:00 PM
    Having been stretched to 35 French I never had the sprinkler effect. The only "sprinkler effect I have had is a slight spread from my meatotomy that was done long after the stretching out. Plus over time if you stop sounding the urethera will tend to get back to its origanel size over time.

Mon, August 18, 2014 - 2:57 AM
    Don, I have been stretching my pee hole since I was young and the maximum I can sound with is 9.4mm. Have a look at my profile, photos and blog and see what you think.

Recent topics in "Catheter and urethral sounding(Men only)"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
cath advice Greg 3 December 11, 2014
ejaculating with a tube in Charly 19 December 10, 2014
Have Share your folety catheter secrets with your doctor Joe 1 December 8, 2014
Urethral sounding - duration? Scott 3 November 25, 2014
Hi 6566mustang 12 November 22, 2014