Advertisement

Humbler Ideas

topic posted Thu, August 14, 2008 - 4:59 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have a humbler and was wondering what other kind of play do you include when you use your humbler.

I recently added one eye bolt on each side so I can hang weights on them. I can place the same weight on each side or off set so one side pulls more than the other. Max weight so far is 10lbs.

The other kind of play I been blessed to have is wax play but I am looking foward to other ideas. Not to mention giving this group a kick to get it started again.
Very Respectfully
dj
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • K45
    K45
    offline 0

Re: Humbler Ideas

Tue, August 26, 2008 - 10:29 AM
    DJ,

I *think* the idea is that the man cannot stand up and must crawl around, thereby being made "humble". Of course you are showing some additional creativity :)

My Wife just likes to tighten the screws ;-)

K
  • Re: Humbler Ideas

Wed, February 11, 2009 - 1:05 PM
    My wife, and her friends, like to flick rubber bands against the tip of my cock whilst wearing my humbler. Another favourite is to cane my bottom and whip my balls.
  • Re: Humbler Ideas

Sun, November 21, 2010 - 11:17 AM
    I think a great use for a humbler is some predicament bondage. You wife and bind you and give you a task (licking her feet, pussy or ass) and force you to strain against your bonds and the humbler to complete the assigned task.

-tpb
  • Jr
    Jr
    offline 1

Sat, March 26, 2011 - 7:38 AM
    dj
    I'm very new to tribe.net..

i have looked all over the net for plans to make a humbler in english. i have all kinds of wood and hinges and other things in my shop... just need step by step plans.. Mistress really wants to enclose my balls in a Humbler.. i want to make one and put Her intials in it.
    i'm sure after She has one in Her posession.. i will spend alot of time locked in on on my hands and knees...

jr
    • Unsu...

Mon, March 28, 2011 - 11:03 AM
      jr
      I just took two 1x2 Cut a little area out and drilled holes in each end. You can check out the pictures in my profile. I will send a friend request so you can view my pics
      Its very simple

dj

Recent topics in "CBT"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
castration's video ballbustings... 0 August 17, 2014
videos about ballbusting ballbustings... 0 August 10, 2014
videos about ballbusting ballbustings... 1 July 30, 2014
Needles Rob 5 July 27, 2014