Advertisement

Serious questions about saline injections

topic posted Sun, March 28, 2010 - 6:32 AM by  John
Share/Save/Bookmark
Has anybody done scrotum saline injections?

Other than the obvious infection type risks, what are the risks involved and long term effects?

How long does the injection take?

How long does the injection last?

How does it feel when you have the injection?

Thanks
posted by:
John
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Serious questions about saline injections

Sat, July 31, 2010 - 6:26 AM
    I have had saline injection/IV into the scrotum. They swelled by balls up to size of a grape fruit and it took almost a day and half to go all the way down. Email me here if you want to know more.

Its a great cool sensation when the fluid starts. Make sure you use real Saline and its sterile.

dj
  • Re: Serious questions about saline injections

Mon, October 25, 2010 - 11:34 AM
    Infection risk is relatively low as long as sterile instruments and surgical procedures are used. The solution is sterile, the injection site is TINY. You would have to really mess things up or have a VERY poor immune system to run any major infection risks.

Long term effects are minimal, none that I know of.

The inflation lasts about 48-72 hours, depending on how your balls hang. That creates a natural place for the saline to stick around (breasts usually fade the same day because the blood is so efficient about moving the extra fluid out).

It actually makes certain kinds of cbt more safe. My favorite is to go over it with a spiked wheel and then squeeze... the tiny abrasions in the skin turn your scrotum into a showerhead when squeezed!

Cheerfully,
    - Alice

www.AliceInBondageLand.com
  • Yes !!!!

Me !!!

Talk about a mix of adrenaline, fear of the unknown, adventure into the unknown and the forbidden.

I'd found a couple of forgotten 16g hypo needles about the same time I'd read of saline infusion.

OK - didn't have any saline in bags, but found I could make my own. (Method easily found on the web).

Also had a 60ml syringe.

So - after a good look at some physiology pics I found a general area whre I could poke my needle into a 'free space' where I wouldn't be doing any damage.

That in itself was a real endorphin rush: sliding in this needle up to the hilt with no pain. (After a wash with anti-bacterial soap and rubbing alcohol)

Then - attaching the syringe and pushing in the first 60ml. Oh wow. Adventure into the Unknown (Wished a female was doing it).

Went in so easily; then the next and next until my ball-bag was bulging off the chair like a water-balloon.

Got up and walked around. Let me tell you - nothing can prepare you for the sensation - like a half-size soccer ball.

But you'll pay for it next morning: stretched ligaments and muscles: not used to all the weight. Arrrggghhhh. But you get used to it.

THEN - walk around the mall or into the office with this 'heaviness' between your legs. :)))) For the next 2-3 days.

Nothing to be afraid of as long as you observe good hygiene. Can't remember how many times for me, but I never tire of it.

:)

DrDeadDick

Recent topics in "CBT"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
south yorks rotherham uk mick 0 November 14, 2014
Surgical Stapling and Sewing Pisshole Dan 0 November 4, 2014
Needles Rob 12 October 26, 2014
Staple gun Rufusred 5 October 18, 2014