Advertisement

How long can I go?

topic posted Sat, January 23, 2010 - 11:58 PM by  Jim
Share/Save/Bookmark
Anyone know how long I can tie up my balls before they get too damaged?
posted by:
Jim
offline Jim
Portland
Advertisement
  • Re: How long can I go?

Sun, January 24, 2010 - 2:03 AM
    I can only speak about my own experience. I tied mine half an hour and I still have them. But be careful each person can react differently. Anyway, after a certain time it's hurt so much that you'll decide to stop and free your balls. Listen to your body.
    • Unsu...

Re: How long can I go?

Mon, March 22, 2010 - 12:12 PM
      I went 65 minutes with green bands one time and found the pain was to much so I took them off. Didn't seem to have any affect on them but I was hoping to kill them so be careful if you still want them when you are done.
  • Unsu...

Mon, March 22, 2010 - 3:41 PM
    If they start to smell like they are rotting, then I wouldn't leave them tied up for more than a day or two longer.

Sat, August 7, 2010 - 3:05 AM
    Define Too damaged. I think you should leave them tied till they are black and cold as ice, then go to the emergency room to have them removed. But then I like to see guys make themselves eunuchs, or watch a woman do it for them.

Sat, August 21, 2010 - 5:22 AM

An elastrator is a castration device that cuts off circulation to the testicles when utilized, called "elastration." An elastrator basically stretches a strong rubber band over the scrotum and above the testicles. When the band is secured, the testicles are tightly tied off at the base of the scrotum and allowed to die from lack of blood. This process can take up to six or more hours, but in some people, irreversible damage may occur within the first hour of applying the band.

Those who have successfully utilized this method report that the pain is agonizing for the first twelve hours, but after that, the feeling dulls until the testicles are entirely dead. At this point, the entire scrotum and testes can be cut off below the band without any pain or bleeding. The band is left on until the area is healed enough to hold together on its own. This method of castration is commonly done on farms and is also the method favored by home (DIY) and BDSM practitioners, due to its relative simplicity and safety. An added benefit to this method is that it also removes the scrotum during the process of destroying the testicles. If the scrotum is left on, sepsis (blood poisoning) and infection are very real risks if dry gangrene doesn't set in like it should. On the other hand, if the band is removed too soon after removing the scrotum, major and uncontrollable bleeding is risked.

Sat, August 21, 2010 - 11:11 AM
    Hi,
    When i tie my balls i do it with rubber bands.
    Mostly i tie my balls upside my cock (for photos see my profile).
    I leave t
    em on for max 30 minutes.
    I release them and mostly go for a second session.

I hope it helped you.

STB.
  • Unsu...

Thu, February 3, 2011 - 7:42 AM
    I startted few minutes, lets say 8 or 10. Tha maximum that i hace arrived is 30 minutes....and still i have 'attached' my balls. Probably next time i will tray more than 30 minutes.

Recent topics in "CBT ---Cock-Ball-Torture---"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
intense pleasur Woday 3 October 20, 2014
My nuts should be under constant banging by your fist... Jason 0 October 19, 2014
dick glass tube offlinejan 8 October 17, 2014
temporary neutering rebeu 3 October 16, 2014