Advertisement

flies/maggots

topic posted Sun, April 28, 2013 - 10:17 AM by  Spaz
Share/Save/Bookmark
i just wanted to request that someone make a vid of the bot flies(?) on their cock laying the live maggots and then film the little maggots going down into your cock :D
posted by:
Spaz
Maryland
Advertisement
  • Re: flies/maggots

Fri, May 17, 2013 - 4:50 AM
    fuck wrong name I guess...maybe blo fly? I remember seeing a video of it before...but I cant remember. th e flies would just lay live maggots
    • Re: flies/maggots

Fri, May 17, 2013 - 8:32 PM
      I believe some blowflies lay live maggots, while some flies lay eggs. I know a man who holds a blowfly over his cock, gently squeezes its abdomen so that it drops it's cargo of live baby maggots onto his dick. He then leaves them on there...and IN there for several hours while he does his work... something of a mind-trip, I guess, as you can't really feel the little fellas. He says they never go too deep.
      I have allowed blowflies to walk on my cock head... feed on bits of precum (which they like) and even gently prize iopen the slit so they can probe inside...some will, after a time, start to lay fresh maggots...already writhing and active into your opening. Ones that land on top seem to instinctively head for the tunnel anyway!
      I did once try the above man's technique...as I squeezed gently an ovipositor that was quite long came down out of the flies body, but nothing actually came out. I assume the fliy did not have a fertile batch of maggots ready at that time. I think they need to have a feed of protein before the maggots can develop inside them.
      Blowflies are interesting things, Spaz... that video you saw may have been one that I posted. I do recommend a play with them... also... the fly seems to be totally unharmed afterwards... which I think is important. Not abuse.

Recent topics in "Cock / Ball Insect Torture"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
gigatribe loveflies 4 Today, 12:26 PM
FYI Ants Mike 4 Today, 9:53 AM
London John 4 Today, 1:28 AM
mistress is looking for new ideas for me. bug 0 Yesterday, 10:18 AM