Advertisement

flies on cock n balls and ass

topic posted Sun, May 29, 2011 - 4:19 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
anyone ever took pics of flies on their cock or balls and asshole?
would like to see pics of it.or stories. thanks
don
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: flies on cock n balls and ass

Tue, May 31, 2011 - 9:21 AM
    Loveflies is the master of this subject...ask him about pics and videos.

Sun, July 10, 2011 - 10:06 AM
      Your right down my line, until I got on tribes I thought I was the only one that enjoyd this sort of stuff.. I even thought about starting my own web site to educate others of the sure pleasure of flies on the cock ball abd asshole ... It's the greatest estacy That I've ever felt, but I probably do things differently than others might or are doing... I've been at this 4 about 30 years ever since I was small child... I would be interested in more contact and yes I would be interested in you piscs and videos.. I'm Skyriter

Wed, June 8, 2011 - 9:00 PM
    I fucking LOVE to have flies on my body, anywhere, period. They make such good lovers! They are especially aggressive on my cock and balls and ass, though and if I'm alone, I let them have free access to my entire body. Really fucking horny, IMHO!

Mon, December 26, 2011 - 4:21 PM
      Do they bite?

Mon, December 26, 2011 - 5:31 PM
        "Biting" depends on what types of flies are on you. Horseflies absolutely bite. They have probosces that pierce the skin and the suck your blood. I had three of them on my glans at one time and was just as hard as I could be. It was an incredible pain/pleasure. The ordinary housefly doesn't actually bite. What it does, literally, is to vomit on you and then suck it back up. The amount of vomit is tiny, but you will notice them sucking. I LOVE when houseflies feed on me. Their feet feel good, too, but their sucking action is insanely pleasurable to me. I must have been born to this, because we had a massive amount of flies in the attic of my house once [we lived near a dairy farm]. When my family went away, I went up to the attic, stripped naked and let the flies have their way with me. They ate me everywhere: my underarms, my face, my cock and balls and asshole [they really connected at my anus...fuck!!!] my mouth, which I held open for them and they caressed my lips with their sucking. I came so hard that I shot clear over my head twice and then hit myself in the face all the rest of my ejaculations. Flies turn me on so fucking fiercely I cannot even begin to tell you. Try them, Piet and you will like them a lot.

Wed, December 28, 2011 - 3:50 PM
          I would love to try the horseflies. that has to be brutal >:) i also have crickets if you wanna play some day

Thu, December 29, 2011 - 9:38 PM
            You're right: horseflies are brutal, which is why I loved them so much!! Do you ever go camping at Hillside Campgrounds? That's where I had my 'horseflies' experience. It was great and the flies made only three little marks on my glans that went away after about four or five days. My glans was tender, though, for a while.

It'd be hot to try crickets out and play with you! We should plan a session with some flies or maggots and then take a break and do crickets.

Fri, December 28, 2012 - 8:01 PM
              Yep we have March Flies in Western Australia, the females drink your blood to feed her eggs, get them and hourse flies on your ball sack to blow your mind and make you cum,

Fri, December 28, 2012 - 9:24 PM
                If I could get both horse flies and house flies on my cock and balls, I'm sure I'd blow a load. I wouldn't even have to touch my cock!

Mon, December 31, 2012 - 3:27 PM
                  House Flies walking around and feeding on my cock, balls and ass is just out of this world. I have had maggots and flies on my cock at the same time and love it the maggots start eating blood and the flies join in. I still have not been lucky enough to have a horse fly light on my cock yet.

Fri, December 30, 2011 - 7:37 PM
          That sounds so hot, Chris. How old were you when this happened? Did you make more than one trip to the attic? I'm wondering where the idea to try it even came from. Did the flies bite at all or just crawl around on your body? Would love to try horseflies myself, maybe get tied to a tree naked by a swamp or pond and just let them feast on my body for hours. Would love to hear any more stories esp the attic ones;) Thanks for posting. Have a great New Year!

Sat, December 31, 2011 - 1:57 AM
          I drive a lot and stop at a range of public toilets to wank and if I am lucky have a mutual wank. At one regular stop if I miss out I normally go into the end stall where it happens and add my cum to the load that is in a recess on the wall at the side, people come in have a wank and milk their cocks into the recess. On a good day there has to be a good teacup of cum in there and it would be swarming with flies.. It’s one of those toilets that smell of cock and stale cum, I get a hard-on just walking in there, and the feeling of lust is overwhelming and it seems to take over giving me the feeling and need to have it used..
          I like to read what is on the walls and often get a phone number; I normally wear a cock-ring so my meat is very very hard. I try not to wash it especially after sex with my wife (or others); the smell rising from my hot aroused meat is great. All the time I am beating my meat hard and slapping it against the walls and door. I hold it against the cum stains on the walls and wank it hard sliding it along the rough concrete I like to hurt it, I tie up its balls very tight, all the time wishing it was a strangers hand abusing it. If it’s a warm day it can have up-to a dozen flies crawling over it, with my foreskin pulled hard back and pre-cum oozing out of its eye or I dip the end into the stale cum to encourage the flies and other insects they seem to love it I keep my cock and balls shaved so that anybody or anything has unrestricted access. With my pants down the flies can get to my anus as well. With luck I will get a couple of Mosquito bites on my meat and this will keep it irritated all day the feeling of lust is great, if I am careful I can make it last a good thirty minutes before it cums

Recent topics in "Cock / Ball Insect Torture"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Some Snake play Gun 13 October 23, 2014
Pine caterpillars Saco 4 October 23, 2014
cricket marathon Unsubscribed 12 October 20, 2014
Hoppers ? abyoozme 3 October 19, 2014