Advertisement

CB6000

topic posted Sat, January 19, 2013 - 6:46 PM by  Tom
Share/Save/Bookmark
My friend locked me in a CB6000 and left for a week. On day 4 now and all I want to do is play with my cock. Not normally so obsessed with my junk, but the mere act of not being able to do it makes me ache to jerk off. WTF! But it is his way of showing me that he is in control and I like that he is asserting that control over my body.
posted by:
Tom
offline Tom
Washington, D.C.
Advertisement
  • Re: CB6000

Sun, January 20, 2013 - 1:51 AM
    How do you find sleeping with the CB6000? I was left for three days locked in and on the first night was constantly being woken by my cock trying to break free from it's plastic prison. It was agony especially at the root behind the locking ring. Eventually I learnt to relax enough for the swelling to go down.

After the third day I was let out and my cock was in a sorry state. The skin was enemic and blistered, and despite attempts to keep everything clean whilst wearing the CB6000, it stank a bit.

Now I am locked in every morning and let out every night. It gives my junk a chance to recover.

Sun, January 20, 2013 - 5:08 AM
      Haven't had that problem. Going on 5 days now and not a problem.

I sleep with a jock strap on which limits somewhat the movement. I find that if I wear underwear that restricts the movement that it is not uncomfortable. If I go commando, it chaffs as it moves.

I found that I could clean myself by using my sureshot to shoot water up the tube. Also gives me a little bit of pleasure

Mon, January 21, 2013 - 7:31 AM
        Maybe I'm not cut out for this chastity lark. I find taking the CB off is a much easier way of cleaning it. Also I'm not sure that wearing it 24 hours is good for you. Your cock gets hard in the night for a reason, and preventing that will cause physical harm. I wear the CB during the day and leave it off when I'm in bed.

Mon, January 21, 2013 - 9:02 AM
          With me it is not what is easier or what is not. My buddy put me in the CB6000 and left for a week. He is a flight attendant. So taking it off is not an option. He graced me by taking control of my body and I accept that willingly and happily since it is a sign that he cares for me. I gave him permission to be in charge of my sex and allow him to totally own my body. So I just have to adopt the philosophy, "che sera sera."

Mon, January 21, 2013 - 11:39 AM
            I hear what you say but you know that it is nothing but a fantasy because you can get the CB off if you want to, (I have). Basically wearing a chastity device is a symbol saying to the key holder I will not wank or have sex until you unlock me. You can fulfil the same terms without wearing a CB. Is You have to ask yourself, 'Is it worth harming myself in order to act out a mind fuck?' Maybe for you, the answer is yes, but for me, it is no.

Recent topics in "chastity play"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Chastity Social Sept 25th San Francisco Meetup Munch IRL Alice 1 October 9, 2014
Ejaculation question for the guys (or Ladies) john 0 September 24, 2014
Hey Nelson 2 August 19, 2014
nude senior gays' free meet up Unsubscribed 0 August 19, 2014