Advertisement

Huna "Hawaiian Shamanism" workshop Last Call!

topic posted Thu, January 25, 2007 - 5:03 PM by  Sarah
Share/Save/Bookmark
Using Hawaiian Huna Shamanism to Change Your Life

Huna shamanism is an ancient, powerful tradition of esoteric wisdom, some of which is based in what we now call mind/body science and biofield energy work. You can use Huna principles and techniques not only to develop greater personal empowerment and integrated health, but also to create the changes you want in all aspects of your life, including relationships, work, abundance and spiritual expansion. In this class, you will learn:
* The Huna philosophy of balancing love and power.
* The four aspects of self -- Ku, Lono, Amakua and Kanaloa -- and how to integrate them for greatest health, personal mastery, and a richer, more fulfilling life.
* The seven Huna principles of transformation and how to use them every day.
* Huna energy techniques for improving your own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being as well as doing Hawaiian healing energy work on clients or loved ones.
* The Huna style of meditation called "Going to the Garden," journeying to your personal place of power and transformation, and learning how to tap into it anytime for continuting personal change and manifestation. (A "Going to the Garden" guided Huna meditation will be included in all six classes.)

Class Dates: 6-week class, every Tuesday night from Jan. 30 through Mar. 6

Time: 7 to 9 PM

Tuition: $165

What previous students have said:

"When I took the Huna shamanism class, I realized that I have pretty much been a part-time bystander in life. After the journeys, I had a much clearer image of where I want to go and what I want to do with my life. It's a powerful tool for connecting you with your life path." -- A.Q.

"I can tell you unequivocally that the Huna tools really work. I put copies of the Eye of Kanaloa in serveral places where I knew I'd look at them each day, and then did the Piko Piko exercises while visualizing my special intention (to raise money to pay off my loans). Within four days, I got a phone call from a friend who told me she'd give me $2,500 toward my loan payments!!! Pretty neat, huh? Bernadette, you really are a shaman!" -- S.M.

"This is one of the best, most gratifying classes I've ever taken! I will incorporate everything I learned into my life on a daily basis. Excellent, excellent instructor -- Bernadette is the most holistic person." -- S.K.

To register for this class:

Registration is required, and class space is limited -- please sign up as soon as possible! To register, please email bdoran@industrialstrengthsoul.com or call (312) 765-8788. Confirmation and directions to the class location will be provided immediately. Personal checks and credit cards are accepted for tuition, and payment is due in full by Tuesday, Jan. 23 (one week prior to the first class). Please feel free to forward this information to friends who may be interested!

Blessings to you,
Bernadette
bdoran@industrialstrengthsoul.com
(312) 765-8788
posted by:
Sarah
Chicago
Advertisement

Recent topics in "Chicago Workshops"