Advertisement

TRI BANDER

topic posted Thu, April 4, 2013 - 1:06 AM by  Steve
Share/Save/Bookmark
has anyone ever tried one of these.
They state that the bands are 2x stronger than the little green ones.
I have ordered one, and wanted to know if anyone has played with one before..
posted by:
Steve
Australia
Advertisement
  • Re: TRI BANDER

Thu, April 4, 2013 - 1:23 AM
    Steve! You will be thrilled when your new toy arrives! I can go 45 minutes with a little green band around my nuts but with a tri band on in place of it, can only last about 20 minutes before the pain gets to bad. lots of fun to play with but would be a very painful way to be castrated.

Thu, April 4, 2013 - 5:25 PM
    Sounds great - I've only used household stuff to band before so would love to hear how the real gear goes.

Fri, April 26, 2013 - 1:46 AM
    Steve,
    Has your Tribander turned up yet? I had one years ago before I sent it and the latex tubes ( ? ) to a gay guy in Sydney !
    Tribanders are a much more serious castration tool,with the bands being at least 2 x stronger than Elastrator bands with the advantage that when depressed the tubes remain ready to receive your cock or balls! Even if the opening where you present your 'goodies' is triangular shaped ! Tribanders in my opinion are just one step below the Calcitrate ! Now that's a really serious castration device!
    Good luck Steve
    Cheers Derko

Wed, May 8, 2013 - 10:24 AM
    If anyone is thinking about buying a bander, The Tri bander is real nice but the opening is the same size as a regular elastrator when you try to get your balls and scrotum thru it before you release it. The XL is for bigger bulls (balls) and much easier to get balls and scrotum thru. It's a little bit more money bit the ease of use make it worth it. the bands for the XL are even stronger than the tri-bander.
    Only thing on the market that is better is the Calcitrate Bander which works on a ratchet principal. Don't know how easy that would be to get off if you wanted it off now! Sure would like to try one.

Recent topics in "Cock Banding"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Back to banding offlineAndy 0 Yesterday, 12:54 AM
Banding as method of chastity? peter 14 July 18, 2014
Second banding Jarod 6 June 28, 2014
Elastrator vs Rubber Bands Matt 5 June 28, 2014