Advertisement

Female Cocksuckers

topic posted Thu, May 13, 2010 - 7:22 AM by  Jim
Share/Save/Bookmark
Does anyone have a report or opinions of evident physical traits of women who suck cocks regularly and swallow?

For example, do they have better complexions? Do they look more healthy, or sickly? Does their skin glow, or do they look like paste? Do they have course hair or lighter hair? Better eyesight?

I am just trying to gauge if females receive health benefits from sperm.

It is pretty obvious that women who have intercourse regularly look stronger and have more adult bodies with a good bone structures. So what does fellatio give them?

Thanks in advance for posting here.

- Jim
posted by:
Jim
offline Jim
Phoenix
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Female Cocksuckers

Tue, August 17, 2010 - 6:26 PM
    the first person to respond i think got it head-on! yes, pun intended! a girl who sucks your cock on a first date is more likely to be invited back for a second, right? not making a judgment one way or the other about the soonness into the relationship when cock-sucking is warranted or appropriate (because i, personally, don't go down on a first date, but don't have a problem at all with others who might enjoy that activity on a first date). there are rumours about semen having antidepressant properties. i don't know if i believe them or not. i have yet to find a credible source to verify or deny such rumours. so in the meantime, i'm just going to believe that when my man cums in my ass, and my colon absorbs his spunk, that the happiness that i feel for some time after the act is in part due to my adoration, and in part due to some sorta goodness in his spunk! i've been with men and women, and though i feel that sex is gratifying on a long-term basis in both contexts if it's good enough, i really do feel like there's a special something about when my lover cums in my ass. maybe it's all psychological / placebo / whatever ... doesn't matter to me about the science. i fucking enjoy it, and the fact that he spurts his load inside of me is erotic enough to make my clit hard just talking about it. dayamn. science of sex will take much longer to catch up because of people's hang-ups about it. but i think eventually these things will be scientific knowledge and we'll have some good guidelines to keep us all on track toward everyone's heightened sexual pleasure. that'll be the day, huh? how sick are you of sexual taboos? to sexual taboos, i say, "meh". let's start a barbershop quartet of "meh"s, it'll be lotsa fun!!! ;)
    • Re: Female Cocksuckers

Fri, August 20, 2010 - 6:12 AM
      My Dear mia,
      oh how cute you are---and brilliant, and a great philosopher, and wise beyond your apparant years. i just wish you would post more revealing photos.
      the cum at question does have psycological improving qualties. not chemecially but by the simple fact of having received it you are accepted, and being accepted is theripudic in and of it self. cum in the rectum, on the face, anywhere but cunt, is crossing a taboo and we feel empowered when we step out and venture into the unusual.
      so let's just cum at will and we all will feel great about ourselves. how about it mia, let me cum all over you, all in you and we both will feel so great afterward.
      James

Fri, August 20, 2010 - 7:56 AM
        Mia, thank you for the great response. Recently I was asked if I would enjoy being fucked in the ass by another man. Up until a few years ago, I would have said no for sure. But as my hunger for sex with men grows, I think I would like this very much -- especially if I felt any of the sensations that you described. I think there are a lot of benefits to swallowing sperm but if it's just as good entering other parts of the body, then I guess, "Let's do it". Thanks!

- Jim
        • Unsu...

Re: Female Cocksuckers

Fri, August 20, 2010 - 10:51 AM
          I've not heard about health benefits internally, but I've long heard that semen is very good for the skin, so rub it in, kids! I'm not a swallower, but I love love LOVE giving head, to the point that it often makes me cum! I am obsessed with cocks, so am really glad I found this tribe (thanks to my Tribe friends!).

Gotta go work now.

Happy sucking, everyone!

Prax

Sat, August 21, 2010 - 7:57 AM
            Hi Praxis! Thank you for the post!

I will be having more free time on my hands, so I hope that cocks will be going in my mouth more often. I might want to discuss swallowing... or not swallowing privately with you. Thanks again.

- Jim

Recent topics in "cocklovers"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Older Men Like Younger Women In 2014 Unsubscribed 0 March 17, 2014
younger women looking for older men Unsubscribed 0 December 23, 2013
cock & balls dhh 1 November 17, 2013
A great gallery of big veiny cock offlineJim 1 November 17, 2013