Advertisement

Wearing Cock rings

topic posted Mon, February 28, 2011 - 6:23 AM by  MG
Share/Save/Bookmark
How long do you wear your ring? Do you leave it on all day/night?
posted by:
MG
offline MG
Boston
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Wearing Cock rings

Sat, May 7, 2011 - 6:03 PM
    yeah the thin 1 3/4 inch diam at work with my leather ass crack jock and baggy pants soes I get the jingle when I walk -switch to the 2 inch gear essential donut when I get home - like the weight - usually attach it to my harness. Thanks custom leather shops for the fitting.
  • Unsu...

Sun, May 15, 2011 - 6:06 AM
    I love wearing metal cockrings. I have many of them. I wear one whenever i can...i love the feeling, and i feel sexy and horny.
    I also love seeing men wearing cockrings...and sucking their cocks, and getting fucked by men who wear cockrings...I LOVE COCKRINGS!
  • Re: Wearing Cock rings

Sat, November 19, 2011 - 2:16 PM
    I love the sights and feeling of the heavy metal ring. However, as this is pretty small size for me, I can only get it on when fully soft, and it starts to hurt when fully hard (and I getting it of is painfull then). Therefore I mostly wear rubber or silicon cockring. Sometime going to my work too, mostly in free time, but so far not when going to the gym.... Shoud I try it too???
  • Unsu...

Sat, December 3, 2011 - 11:18 PM
    I wear mine for bating or when I'm with a guy...also wear it to the nude beach and when I'm nude hiking

Wed, September 18, 2013 - 7:57 AM
    wear a steel cock ring for play sessions. for dailywear i wear a soft rubber one. not tite enough to keep me rock hard all the time, but enough to keep my balls pushed forward and half way hard all the time. i esepcaly like wearing it at the gym, it makes my package look bigger in my jock and i can go in teh shower area with that black rubber cock ring on and i know guys is lookin at it, they cant help themselves.

Thu, October 2, 2014 - 7:51 AM
    Wearing my 1.5" diameter, thick metal cockring while going commando at the office today. Loving how my cock is lifted up and my bulge pushing out to show everybody! I wear my cockring whenever possible.

Recent topics in "Cock Rings Addiction for Gay Men"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Too Tight Unsubscribed 0 January 14, 2013
Novice Steve 1 June 13, 2011