Advertisement

Go outside and look at the sky' in the Northern Hemisphere' Tue, March 1, 2011 - 5:57 PM

topic posted Tue, March 1, 2011 - 6:02 PM by  Nobunoni +
Share/Save/Bookmark

Go outside and look at the sky' in the Northern Hemisphere'

The Geomagnetic phenomenon has turned the sky pink' a most beautiful crystiline subtle red' of which shimmers as gold dust across the horizon'

Before I get knocked off my connection again'

Beautiful times ahead'

Back in 58 it happened and in 1960 the world took off a revolution' hahaha

All this scare mongering is becasue of governments fear it is going to happen again!

I CAN SEEN THE SKY' MY CONNECTION IS NEARLY DEAD' MY COMPUTER IS ACTING UP! I GOT THE ANSWERS' Hehehe'

Bliss!

The Angels have returned to help us all transcend :)))

AYEEA

Hahaha'

Love'

Nobunoni +

Is this just another reason for artificial clouds' to stop us seeing and experiencing the wonderious light show that is going on in the heavens' the heavens above our heads has lit up!
Advertisement
  • BUMP!

Glowing crystalline pink fire light shimmering pale red dragons alive!
    The sky is shimmering and full of trillions of golden flecks of energy'

No answers?

Everything is accelerating' the quickening/awakening has begun' these energies increase our energies of consciousness' make us vibrate at a higher frequency'

We are alive!

Gaia is alive!

The Sky is alive!

:)))

Love

Nobunoni +

This is very important' I hope you all understand' very very important' these energies shall cause of change' pull folks out of illusion' enable the transference of matter' Mind' Consciousness'
    This is a most wonderful time to be alive' all the hard works and learnings over the eons' coming together at this "Junction"
    Like the junction center of a mighty star!
    Bliss!

Recent topics in "Council of Gaia Mirror World"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
The "Real" War & The Stone Cold Bridge D 2 September 19, 2011
Happy Thoughts about Soldiers D 0 July 27, 2011
Chemtrails RYU " forma... 8 June 4, 2011
"Fringe" - Awesome 43 minute entertainment break D 8 April 11, 2011