Eating out a creampie

topic posted Sun, November 20, 2005 - 11:57 AM by  EastBayMark
Share/Save/Bookmark
Has anyone ever eaten out a creampie?
posted by:
EastBayMark
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • yeah a few times, what really gets me so turned on is playing with her pussy lips and seeing my cum in on and around her pink pussy...and of course the arousing smell of sex.
  • My first experience was a surprise and a delight! My wife had gone to a teachers meeting and it was quite late by the time she came home. I was watching the 11 news kicked back in a easy chair. She came into the room with a glass of wine for herself, walked over to me and placed her foot on the cushion of the chair. She was talking about the meeting and one of her fellow teachers who had recently seperated from his wife. She finished her wine and next thing I knew she had her hand on my head and was drawing me into her crotch area. I was surprised, but certainly willing and as I got the message, she pulled her dress up and my nose pressed into the fabric of her panties. They were damp. Actually they were wet! I knew what she wanted and began to lick her there. Oh! what a lovely aroma and flavour. She continued to hold the back of my head, pulling me into her crotch...and at the same time she slipped her other hand down by my lips and pulled her panties aside....My tongue slipped into her cunt. The flavour hit the back of my throat on the first swallow. I kept licking her and it dawned on me that I was tasting another mans semen inside of my wife! Yes, my wife had fucked a co-worker that evening and brought me back the evidence to enjoy!! My cock throbbed and I sucked her even more with the awarness of her intimate pleasures. After a while she slid down into the easy chair, spread her legs wantonly and I sat on the floor and serviced for a long long time. I came all over my pants and I gave her orgasam after orgasam. Later I noticed my face was sticky and I could still smell the aroma of their sex. That was the first time I had a creampie, but it was not the first time she had cucked me. maxwellable2 (at) gmail dot com
  • yes, though i'm kind of new to this.my wife has taken a lover 12 yrs her juinor,i eat her out after they fuck.she bangs him in one room then comes to me and dumps it in my mouth.she is 46 philipina,4ft 9in tall, i will post some photos of her dripping pussy soon
  • heck yes. I love to eat spunk out of a freshly fucked pussy. The mixed flavours of cum and pussy juice is delicious.
    • Since my first taste I've been hooked. Her lovers that we trust enough to go bareback and my own. My wife loves it too, the nastiness of me licking out her lovers cum and strangely it always gets me hard again.
      • Nothing is more delicious to a humiliated husband like me that licking the other mans (or mens) cum out of my wifes pussy. Its even better when the man who has cuckolded me watches me do it. I didn't start eating cream until my wives had been fucking other men for years. Usually my wife would go out and meet or pickup a strong looking man to fuck her and then return home with a pussy load of his semen. I would take sloppy seconds or thirds and then in licking her later I might taste a hint of the man who had bred her. One night she brought a man home to fuck in our own bed, when he let himself out about 1 am I went in the bedroom to hear the details. My wife was still flowing with thick white creamy sperm. I couldn't help myself, I pushed down between her legs and licked up the first big glob of his cum. She was surprised and a little disgusted with me, but I had to suck it all out of her. By luck the very next guy she fucked in our bed was her first black man. The same as before I heard him laugh and close the door and I went right in. He either came multiple times or had the biggest balls on the planet because a river of cum was flowing from her freshly fucked pussy. It took me half and hour to lick and suck it all out and drink it. It tasted different than the other guy. All mens sperm has slightly different flavor. The one time I was forced to suck it directly out of her ex husbands dick it tasted different yet. I can't think of a more beautiful sight than a womans pussy full of another mans cum.
  • I have a few times, usually after my wife has had a "quickie" with her FWB and he's just left. I can be a great intro to my having sex with her. "Sloppy seconds" is my "thing," though.
  • Unsu...

oh yes.. I have gotten to try it twice.. I hoping to again very soon. first time I talked her into it..when i started to get close I pulled out and started jacking off , I told her when I started shooting onto her pussy to take her fingers and get her pussy juice and my cum and feed it to me! that was hotter than hell.. the next time. I went down on her pussy after I filled her up.. she doesn't seem to like me doing it.. but damn it tastes soooo good... I can't wait until i get to again..

Recent topics in "Bay Area Creampies and their Admirers"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Eating Creampies and More..... Unsubscribed 0 September 17, 2012
does anybody ever post in here 1 February 3, 2011
Experienced Gentleman Seeks Females, Couples, Groups for Fun a... Mr Snoop 0 September 13, 2010
great creampie video Unsubscribed 0 June 13, 2010
wife finally let me eat MY creampie Unsubscribed 0 April 2, 2010