Advertisement

'Black-Owned' Tattoo

topic posted Tue, March 27, 2012 - 7:28 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Any of you white wives in here ever thought of having a 'Black-Owned' type of tattoo? Anything that indicates that you're a black cock slut?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Considering it

Sun, May 6, 2012 - 7:49 AM
    I'm planning on it now that I'm getting divorced. Planning on getting a Queen of Spades tat on the back of my neck. That way maybe I can find more black men to play with.
    • Unsu...

Re: Considering it

Sun, May 6, 2012 - 7:58 PM
      It's too bad you aren't closeby to me in NYC, I'd love to be your cuckold and have you cuckold me 24/ 7 and have another mans baby. I would jerk myself empty daily, excited you are being fullfilled by getting BIG BLACK COCK full fo sperm shot into you.
    • Re: Considering it

Mon, May 7, 2012 - 7:58 PM
      You were married to the wrong guy. One of the things I want to do for the woman I marry is paying for her getting a Queen of Spades tat for my wedding gift to her. There are of course other things I would do for her as her cuckold husband but i just thought I'd respond while I was here.
  • Haven't done it yet.

Mon, July 2, 2012 - 8:36 AM
    I haven't gotten my permanent tat yet!!! But I do use the queen of spade temp tats and they work great when I'm out clubbing!!
    • Re: Haven't done it yet.

Sun, August 5, 2012 - 3:52 AM
      hi, where do you have you tattoo? I love seeing a queen of spades on an ankle, makes me want to kneel down and worship her feet for have a strict entry policy between her legs.
  • Re: 'Black-Owned' Tattoo

Wed, February 20, 2013 - 8:57 AM
    I have a black queen of spades necklace! My ex-husband gave it too me and I love it! I'll where it whenever I can, I especially love it when all the black guys look at me and my neck!

Recent topics in "The Cuckold Connection"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Making or keeping cuck hubby impotent john 35 August 15, 2014
Younger women looking for older men Unsubscribed 0 August 13, 2014
Younger women looking for older men Unsubscribed 0 August 13, 2014
Cuckold me? Steven 1 August 11, 2014