Advertisement

'Black-Owned' Tattoo

topic posted Tue, March 27, 2012 - 7:28 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Any of you white wives in here ever thought of having a 'Black-Owned' type of tattoo? Anything that indicates that you're a black cock slut?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Considering it

Sun, May 6, 2012 - 7:49 AM
    I'm planning on it now that I'm getting divorced. Planning on getting a Queen of Spades tat on the back of my neck. That way maybe I can find more black men to play with.
    • Unsu...

Re: Considering it

Sun, May 6, 2012 - 7:58 PM
      It's too bad you aren't closeby to me in NYC, I'd love to be your cuckold and have you cuckold me 24/ 7 and have another mans baby. I would jerk myself empty daily, excited you are being fullfilled by getting BIG BLACK COCK full fo sperm shot into you.
    • Re: Considering it

Mon, May 7, 2012 - 7:58 PM
      You were married to the wrong guy. One of the things I want to do for the woman I marry is paying for her getting a Queen of Spades tat for my wedding gift to her. There are of course other things I would do for her as her cuckold husband but i just thought I'd respond while I was here.
  • Haven't done it yet.

Mon, July 2, 2012 - 8:36 AM
    I haven't gotten my permanent tat yet!!! But I do use the queen of spade temp tats and they work great when I'm out clubbing!!
    • Re: Haven't done it yet.

Sun, August 5, 2012 - 3:52 AM
      hi, where do you have you tattoo? I love seeing a queen of spades on an ankle, makes me want to kneel down and worship her feet for have a strict entry policy between her legs.
  • Re: 'Black-Owned' Tattoo

Wed, February 20, 2013 - 8:57 AM
    I have a black queen of spades necklace! My ex-husband gave it too me and I love it! I'll where it whenever I can, I especially love it when all the black guys look at me and my neck!

Recent topics in "The Cuckold Connection"