Advertisement

'Black-Owned' Tattoos/Queen of Spades

topic posted Tue, April 3, 2012 - 6:23 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
How many hot wives/couples in here have tattoos indicating how indepth they are in the cuckolding lifestyle? Where on your body do you have them?

For those who don't yet have it, would you rather prefer a neck chain or BBC anklet?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: 'Black-Owned' Tattoos/Queen of Spades

Tue, April 3, 2012 - 8:48 AM
    As cuckold and slave i have been tattooed with bar-code on my butt with my slave/name, SRN (slave register number) and the name of my Mistress to whom i belong.
    My wife, my Mistress, my Cuckoldress/HotWife has a "LOVE BBC" anklet and makes from time to time "Queen Spades" temporary tattoo usually on her right buttock cheek.
  • Unsu...

Re: 'Black-Owned' Tattoos/Queen of Spades

Tue, April 3, 2012 - 9:51 AM
    My boyfriend had my husband get me "PERMANENTLY" branded as a Queen after my second pregnancy by a black bull. A chain or anklet is all good and i got a couple to accent my tat but temporary tats aint my thing. I tried a henna one once and the guy put it on upside down, lol. Figure if a girl is claimed and owned black she needs to let the world know and stop faking it. I advertise myself cuz my boyfriends and hubby love that I show out and i'm proud of who I am. My hope is that more women will see my pride in this and other places I posted and come clean with their love for black. Ty Philip for letting me continue to show out as a true BBC lover and the original "Latina Queen of Spades" Besos:)

Thu, November 1, 2012 - 2:41 PM
    Black owned tattoo, I see that women consider a tattoo to show they are black owned. Before tattoos became popular, the bull would show he owned the bitch by breeding her. That shows permanent ownership. When she goes out to buy groceries, taking her baby and white husband, it tells the world she is black owned. If she has a tattoo it can be hidden from public. The anklet she can wear when she wants to. A second baby erases any doubts.

Mon, April 7, 2014 - 8:25 AM
    I have yet to meet a woman with a QOS tattoo. I would hope they become a much more popular thing. I love the idea of a permanent mark to show the world a woman is black owned and operated. I hope that someday when I find my hotwife/cuckoldress she will get a QOS tattoo to show the world her love of Black Cock. I would love to get something myself showing my submission to the physically and sexually superior Black Man.

Mon, April 7, 2014 - 1:29 PM
      Hmmm, you mean like a very small pink male symbol with the pointy arrow part limp and pointing down, and a Jack of Spades symbol under it?
      • Unsu...

Re: 'Black-Owned' Tattoos/Queen of Spades

Sat, May 3, 2014 - 6:38 AM
        We have seen lots os designs like you describe on the internet but none of quality look for sale
        The closest to what we are looking for was from Cafepress but it looked cheap. Any suggestions on where to find a cuckold necklace/pendant

Sat, May 3, 2014 - 1:58 PM
          You might want to visit a specialty jeweler, one who makes custom pieces by hand...describe or draw out for him what You want and he should be able to execute the design in gold or silver. He also might want to know what it means... You should make hubby tell him, hehehe.

Recent topics in "My Cuckold Lifestyle"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Wife horny for another cock Unsubscribed 0 November 20, 2014
Younger Women Looking for Older Men Unsubscribed 0 November 19, 2014
Younger Women Looking for Older Men Dating & Older Women Looki... Unsubscribed 0 November 11, 2014
Want him to be a better dad and husband? Remove his testicals ray 0 November 9, 2014