Advertisement

Using a swingers party to get pregnant

topic posted Sat, April 10, 2010 - 8:12 AM by  Kathy
Share/Save/Bookmark
If you were desperate for children, and the husband couldn't provide the sperm, what would you think of getting pregnant at a swinger's party and just not tell the participants afterwards? I know for a fact that it has been done at a couple of my parties.
posted by:
Kathy
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Re: Using a swingers party to get pregnant

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 8:37 AM
    Kathy

I think it would be hot if the husband had potent sperm and they wanted to go to a swingers party for the excitement of it and they followed the rest of your suggestions by not telling the participants that she was totally unprotected. Question from someone who has never been to such a party, do the couples usually use birth control or do they go bare totally and let natural selection play out? Very hot topic, thanks for bringing it up.

Karl

Mon, October 7, 2013 - 3:33 PM
      My wife and I have gone to swinger parties. It all depends on the couple as to the "rules" that are setup before hand. My wife and I only go unprotected with one other couple. This coupled we are close friends with and we know they are clean. Since both the guys are "fixed" we have no worries about pregnancy. Every swinging encounter we have had though we always talk about the rules or limits we are comfortable with before hand. Its not always about pregnancy but every couple is looking for something different. This way no hard feelings afterwords. We recently swapped with another couple and they had never done it before. They had a lot of questions before hand. We explained that rules or guidelines needed to be set before we did anything. One thing the other couple said was no penetration but anything oral was okay. We agreed and we swapped. During the swap she kept on whispering in my ear to put it in her and fuck her. I told her no (believe me it was hard not too) that the rule was set and we couldn't do that. Any successful swap needs guidelines and understanding of what we are allowed to do. We have never had an issue between us or any of the couples we swapped with.

Sat, April 10, 2010 - 12:49 PM
    I think this is a very exciting and practical idea. Sometimes finding the right ‘other’ man is just not possible in a timely manner. And this is mush more personal than a sperm bank. Often cuckoldry is the natural solution to marriage problems.

Mon, April 12, 2010 - 1:47 AM
      We have gone to swinging parties and had bareback sex with many safe people......the only person to get pregnant at one of the parties was the wife of the couple who had it at her house. Her husband wasn't happy at first but it was great after a while for them.
      I think getting pregnant that way would be great......you can choose your swinging partners and then see who has the most sperm.

Mon, April 12, 2010 - 11:48 AM
        Just one more note......at a good swingers party, not every guy cums in your wife when they fuck them, but on average I would say she got 6 oz of cum each ime she went into the group fuck for a couple of hours. Just from the sheets and towels.......all from good looking nice guys that she said yes to.
        If a husband could put six oz of sperm in his wife she would probably become pregnant every time she was fertile. This might be a really good alternative to a fertility clinic or sperm bank.......and practically free.

Mon, April 12, 2010 - 3:52 PM
          Think about the cost of artificial insemination or other methods of getting pregnant. Many thousands of dollars for some methods. And all it would take would be to get screwed a few times at a party to solve the problem. This has actually been done at my parties. Not all of them as they need to be planned and backgrounds carefully checked. If the woman didn't want a red headed child, then we would make sure there was nobody with red hair at the party. For the few times it's happened with my knowledge, there were no problems. the babies were born into loving families and no one was the wiser. It's rather hot, actually, watching a couple having sex knowing that when he releases his sperm inside of her, it purpose is to make a baby.

So yes. I think that this is a viable option for some couples.

Mon, April 12, 2010 - 11:18 PM
            I would also think that swingers.....of all people......might be able to sperm parties to get any of the women who wish to have babies pregnant.
            Either choose a couple of good doners from the group to impregnate your wife based on features and abilities you would wish in your baby or do it Natures way and simply let all the guys cum in her and let the best seed win. Our ancestors bred each others wives for a very good reason.....it makes better stronger babies.

This is too sane rational and logical to ever be done........Kathy I hope you might get some of your group to think about group breeding ...........and doing away with things like artificial insemination with a womb full of cum from many qualified guys. I would gladly do it if we were planning to have children.

Mon, August 8, 2011 - 8:30 AM
              My wife and I have thought about it, even put together a pro's-con's list to decide if it was best. In the end we decided that the swingers party was not the best decision for us for her to get pregnant at.
              Don't get me wrong, they are alot of fun, though my wife usually only selects one or two different guys to have sex with. At the parties we been to, there is always a condom tree and most participants choose to use that protection. even with the best of hand selecting your participants, most will wear it. I do in almost all occurrences, at least with the first one so I can last longer than 8 seconds as the excitement of screwing someone elses hot ass wife already has me on the edge.
              We decided that knowing the guy a little better, knowing his medical history, knowing some of the medical history of his family and what to possibly expect were of the most importance to us. In the end, we agreed on one guy in particular and she started to see him once or twice a week for a while. She never had sex with him in my presence but when we decided it was time, she would spend a weekend at a time with him till she got knocked up.
              No matter which route you choose, just make sure the two (husb & wife) have worked out all the details together and came up with an agreement the two of you are happy with.
              YES...this is so much more inexpensive that a donor service, you just dont have all of the medical screenings that take place at a sperm bank. many things to consider but we wanted our 2nd child and I had already been cut so this worked out for us.
              good luck and congrats to anyone who has planned this and were successful.

Sat, September 3, 2011 - 2:57 PM
            Well, this is certainly true. It wasn't a swingers party, but I was approached directly by a woman from an impregnation website who wanted a baby but not a husband - or even a man (she is a lesbian with a partner). I traveled to her and we spent a weekend breeding as much as possible (timed to her fertile peak, obviously). Too early to know the results just now, but no "mechanical" problems, certainly...

Sun, October 6, 2013 - 6:25 PM
              I met several lesbians via some gay friends. They wanted to have kids, but did not want a man in their lives. They seems to me to be reasonable people so I complied. Both got pregnant fairly quickly and one had twins too.

Thu, September 22, 2011 - 11:59 AM
    not really a good idea for a wanted child. one should have a good look at who is supplying the sperm . after all teher may be health issues apart from the normal worries.
    nothing worng with having a donor father but one ought to be responsible about whos sperm you are using.

Sun, February 5, 2012 - 7:57 AM
    I am on my 6th pregnancy from my "stud/boyfriend" and I find it just easier dealing with one person that is willing to put the time and effort towards getting pregnant. A women has to watch and know her cycle and be able to be relaxed and be open so her body will be ready to become pregnant. I think that going to a swingers party may not be the totally the right environment for it. I know of a women that got pregnant from a swinger party but I know far more that have gotten pregnant quicker by just trying it with one man.
    • Unsu...

Re: Using a swingers party to get pregnant

Sat, February 11, 2012 - 9:06 AM
      Thank you for the six new beautiful photos. Are they of your current pregnancy? How far along are you? It would be nice if all photos showed which pregnancy, and which month.

Sat, February 25, 2012 - 2:04 PM
    I never even knew this was something people would actually contemplate in reality as i thought swingers parties were just about casual sex. I do think it is a great idea though and very erotic for everyone concerned!
    Lately I got talking online to a guy whose wife was the result of her mother getting gang banged at a swingers party when she was sixteen! Aall the guys were much older, seems she really enjoyed it but of course wasn,t intending getting pregnant.
    The guy i got talking to wanted me to breed his wife and i said yes immediately but the wife opted out as her career was more important than having a baby. I am on here to find another woman who wants getting pregnant and it would be more erotic if she were married and the husband approved and wanted to watch me get her pupped!
  • j
    j
    offline 0

Re: Using a swingers party to get pregnant

Sun, October 6, 2013 - 2:30 PM
    Hi everyone. Love this topic. It is very hot and agree with those who bring up the evolutionary point about swing parties and pregnancy.

We're actually just about ready to start swinging and this idea really intrigues me for our next child if my wife would agree to it. I'd love going to a swing party knowing she's fertile and then picks the guys she thinks are good to mate with. Like others have said here, it would be survival of the fittest sperm and would make for the best genes to go with those of my wife.

I think that a book talked about this called Sperm Wars. Did anyone here of that?

We'll let you know if we go this route and what happens. Have a fun fall.

Recent topics in "Cuckold pregnancy"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Castrated husbands Zulu 138 September 18, 2014
Child's race may reveal her affair John 2 September 11, 2014
Breeding for the fourth time! Alex 0 September 10, 2014
Definitly not mine offlinebrandon 5 September 9, 2014