Advertisement

NYC Breeding Party

topic posted Mon, January 31, 2011 - 6:29 PM by  Dave
Share/Save/Bookmark
I've been meaning to set this up but this is the first big breeding community I've found online so it's been difficult to do so in the past.

I think a breeding party in New York City would be great, especially for travelers (from both the USA and overseas) due to the location being a big tourist spot.

It'd also be a neat way for bulls to meet women.

I'm hoping if we can get this off the ground and it goes well, we may be able to expand it further and do something on a regular basis.

But in order for it to work, we'd need both men and women to do it. I've already had some men write to me with regards to a breeding party here in NYC, but no women have written me just yet. Are there any out there who'd be interested? Don't be shy ;D
posted by:
Dave
New York City
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: NYC Breeding Party

Mon, January 31, 2011 - 7:49 PM
    Sure, I would like to be in the tribe. I would love to come to NYC and beable to find a woman that needs a bull.
  • Re: NYC Breeding Party

Mon, January 31, 2011 - 7:55 PM
    Dont get me wrong, I think it is a cool idea, but the logistics of it, makes it practically impossible to accomplish. Take 30 women, each one probably has their cycle start on a different day. The chances of more than two of them being fertile at the same time is very remote. Although it would be great practice, I doubt if much could be accomplished as far as breeding them. But it does have the possibility of letting wives meet available bulls and setting up future encounters which could be 'productive'

Tue, February 1, 2011 - 1:10 PM
      Absolutely. Even if breeding doesn't happen, it creates the possibility for women and bulls to meet and set up possible future encounters. And, of course, there's the hedonistic aspect to it as well.

Nice pun btw ;D

Wed, March 9, 2011 - 8:53 AM
      it is possible.

Get 20 bulls(us)

Get 40 wifes and 40 cucks.

Have them all sign up through a pay per download network.

At $0.01 a download x 1GB of files(1MB files) = $10

$10x40x2 =$800
      $10x20=$200

$1000+ (from ads sponsors/hosting like sharecash,dengre,filesonic etc)

This is not counting individual donations.

We can rent a spot(warehouse,ball room,office area,loft etc) and have catering and stuff.
  • Unsu...

Re: NYC Breeding Party

Thu, April 28, 2011 - 9:19 AM
    FUCK YOU.

I AM MENDOZA.

I WILL DO ALL OF THE FUCKING HERE. I AM A REAL BULL.

YOU ARE JUST A BOY PUSSY. YOUR ASS IS FUCKED SO GOOD IT IS NICE AND EASY NOW LIKE A PUSSY. YOU AIN'T GOT NO REAL MAN BALLS AND DICK.

YO SCK MY BLK DCK THEN I FUK YOUR WIFE.

Sun, May 15, 2011 - 12:42 AM
    Hi-
    I would love to be included in this breeding party.I hope you have enough of females that are interested in being bred.
    I live 1 hour south of New York City and own my own 4 bedroom home on 2 acres and it is seculded and I can host here if you are in need of a location for breeding.
    I am a Bull,40,100% Italian,5'10 195lbs thick cock and like to breed females.I have been involved in cuckold relationships and am single and can meet with married or single females wishing to be bred.
    I also did a Bridal Cuckold which was SUPER! That is a story for another time.I also do travel to meet and always can host here.
    I am very sexual and erotic and also love nudity and live close to the nude beach here.
    So,if you wish for me to host the breeding party here,that is NOT a problem.I have a great playroom with a huge heart shaped bed to breed the females and again have a 4 bedroom home for all.
    Would be nice if we had more females then men to breed and got them all pregnant.
    Please include me and let me know when this is going to happen.
    I can travel into New York City also very easy to meet.
    Mike-

Recent topics in "Cuckold pregnancy"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Service Des 0 Yesterday, 1:13 AM
Breeding daughter Unsubscribed 145 November 23, 2014
Child's race may reveal her affair John 6 November 23, 2014
Want him to be a better dad and husband? Remove his testicals ray 2 November 19, 2014