Advertisement

How do you feel after releasing your sperm inside a woman?

topic posted Fri, July 3, 2009 - 1:41 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
For you men out there who have gotten women pregnant, how does it feel after you have released your sperm inside of the woman, knowing that she is probably going to get pregnant? Is there any regrets or apprehensions about it, especially if the woman is the wife of another person?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • it is a major rush!
    Knowing she is another mans wife yet he submissively allows her to open her most sacred treasures and let me into her, and i do it often, several times a week.knowing her love and body are mine as i wish... it is a most empowering feeling. and when she submits to my requests for unusual sexual activities, it is magnifying every part of my enjoyment in the relationship we have. she also doesn't want me to be covered, but requires i go bareback. i like her demanding that, but also, there have been a few times she begged me not to cum inside so i stood and shot it into her face... she was so surprised and laughed cause it was all in her hair and i had taken her from her office at the time so she had to hurry back...smelling like my cum... of course i went to work with her pussy smell on my face too..fair play i guess. but other times i let it fly right inside without asking, but always i think about it when it is approaching the moment of orgasm, how the millions of sperms will be fighting to impregnate her.... i imagine it nearly every time, the awesome power of the act of sexual procreation, and i am also honored that my lover has a husband who finds pleasure in the fact that she and I are purely in love and mate more often than he does with her... it is coming onto 4 years now.... and it never gets boring or monotonous.

and bye the way, thanks for the contibutions to this group. ROCK ON!!!
    • Unsu...

Have you gotten her pregnant, or anyone else as the bull?
      • when she had a tubal ligation almost 3 years ago, it was about 7 months later she bacame pregnant.. there was panic at first but we 3 sat and talked he said he will accept and raise the child as his own. whoever was the father... well what he didnt know is nearly 4 days a week for the 3 weeks prior i was pumping my sperm into her, he had her 1 time during the same period which was a day when he watched us make love... i was relieved he accepted it, she and i agreed it was mine, we did the pregnancy test together and i watched it turn positive.... but the depressing part was it was a tubal pregnancy....that was so sad....we could have had a baby together that was the worst thing we could have experienced. but since then she has never had a pregnancy again i am more careful though after the first 2 weeks after her menstruation, cause i dont want her to experience that kind of pain again. it is all about her! and as for any other, it hasn't happened, i am her exclusive extra man, her husband seems happy with the arrangement cause he knows i wont try and steal her away, if i was single i would try like hell to get her for keeps, but we are both married. it is strange being married yet feeling like i have a soul mate that is also in my life but isn't my wife. yet in our hearts.... if a person felt this they know it how powerful these feelings are...
  • I wanted every married woman I put my sperm into to become pregnant. Most were on some kind of birth control when I was fucking them but I still was hoping they would somehow make the most of my semen.
    I have had two women contact me in the last two months who I used to fuck but have not seen for some time. As a cuckold myself, I thrill at cuckolding other men. If I find that either or both of them are married, I will gladly fuck them both and send home some hot loads of cum for their unsuspecting hubby's little cocks to slide around in. If they get pregnant, better yet.
    • each time ive made a woman pregnant ive known /// intuition dont know !!! possibly its a reaction sub contious the female gives /// even maybe a sense of smell we have now lost /// 3 kids i have concieved i still remember the exact moment //// how many have i made pregnant dont know exactly but more than 20 the three ive mentioned the first was a holiday romance and the other two within marraige so i sired 3 kids all MALE from those 3 !!! some i had holiday romances others on my learning curve from teenager to adulthood would i do it again yes all over again //////// but i would like to point out there is a phycological price to pay !!! to have created fellow human beings and haveing no contact with them in your life does leave a scar which never leaves you !!!! of the 17 how many concieved no idea but a figure of 5 is in my mind GORDON !!!!
  • Unsu...

pumping my cum inside another man's wife/girfriend has to be the greatest feeling. I have been fortunate to have been able to breed 25 women, 1 being my girlfriend, and 3 being her daughters. The other's have been wives, girlfriends, and daughters of neighbors, and friends of those that I have knocked up. I have a steady flow of women at my home that my girlfriend preps for me to breed on a daily basis. I feel that my being able to breed these women is my duty to the human race since I have enough sperm and my dick is large enough to get my cum through the opening in their cervix to enable the swimmers to do their job. To be able to see bellies swell and know that I planted the seed to swell them up is absolutely great, and I hope that I can continue breeding these women for more children, and that other men bring their wives and daughters to be bred. My girlfriend had her first baby at 15, and I have had the pleasure of knocking her up again after she had 3 daughters, all 3 which she had me breed, and is considering being bred again, but has been busy with her milk. So for any man to feel shame for pumping sperm inside a woman, think how a woman feels to not be knocked up and wanting to be, keep them HAPPY!!
    • my wife says she loves it when her bull releases his sperm in her knowing theres a good chance shes going
      to fall preg to him, and her bull says he loves releasing his sperm in her knowing hes making me a father soon,
      and i accept the outcome soon
      • I take good care of my girl and let her have anything she wants. Not to long ago, I sort of indiscreetly mediated between my girl and a black friend. I paid for all his drinks and invited him over to sleep on the couch. After I left for work, my girl promised to tape the scene. My friend the black bull was very hesitent to screw my girl and I left a confession just incase that I agreed to it, but I prefer for him not to know yet. But finaly she got into his pants and she loved it. They made it last long and he thought it would be the only and last time so he really wanted to enjoy this one. She later told me that his penus really filled her and it was an indescribable feeling of extacy. By the footage, I must agree, He is a stud and I am not. The next step will be to invite him again and for her to go to him while he is sleeping on the couch.

Recent topics in "Cuckold pregnancy"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Older Men Like Younger Women sare 1 Today, 12:11 PM
we found out my wife is pregnant Dave 17 April 14, 2014
Question: If the cuck is a flake? Danny 19 April 14, 2014
Jealousy factor Crystal 38 April 13, 2014