Advertisement

Bridal pregnancy

topic posted Mon, February 22, 2010 - 10:05 PM by  dev
Share/Save/Bookmark
Has any bride actually been bred on her wedding day; seeded by a bachelor, maybe half hour after holy vows were xchanged, & with the ovulating bride & her hot stud-friend being watched by her bridegroom tied up beside the bed, but with one hand free----?
posted by:
dev
offline dev
Advertisement
  • Re: Bridal pregnancy

Fri, June 18, 2010 - 12:26 AM
    i do know of one...
    she was 'blessed' at about 7am before her wedding.
    i know of several that also were 'blessed' in the days prior.
    but have only 'heard' through the rumors that one of my wife's girlfriends had a 'pagan' group wedding that involved a 'fertility' ceremony.
    she was literally 'blessed' in their wedding altar...but no actual confirmation has ever been made of this.
    • dev
      dev
      offline 7

Re: Bridal pregnancy

Fri, June 18, 2010 - 11:25 PM
      Sounds lovely---a 'pagan group wedding'. Does it mean numerous studs mount ing the bride in front of her new husband, & the high priest offering his blessings, 'praying' fertility for the bride?
      LOVE the word 'blessed', presumambly meaning the bride being 'blessed' with semen from numerous virile young men, in a ceremony witnessed by holy men, who approve by offering prayers? Husband maybe preparing his bride's lovers, by sucking their cocks to erection.
      pse tell us more---LOVE the concept of brides being 'bachelor bred' on their wedding day, the HAPPIEST day in her life, when she is beautifully 'cuckold insemnated'---ALL brides should have multiple lovers!

Sat, April 9, 2011 - 2:26 AM
      now that would be the way to start a marrige hopefully th bride was in her most fertile time and the stud did have follow up times with her before turning her over to her new hubby

Sat, June 19, 2010 - 5:53 AM
    Wow, that is the highest level a cuckold relationship can go. What an achievement.

Thu, July 1, 2010 - 10:22 AM
      I think it should be a cuckold goal to have his bride impregnated by one of his bachelor friends on their wedding day or for as many times as is necessary afterwards........the groom can wear a condom until she is fully pregnant.
      I say that because my fiancée hadnher chery popped an was impregnated by another guy before our wedding and it is a great feeling to have another mans baby in her womb as she says I do. Any cuckold will understand.
      If you are a cuckold and choosing a wife.....as a good cuckold wife she should be turned on by taking another mans seed and his baby on your wedding day.....so you can start your marriage off in the right fashion. To insure the best chance at early pregnancy........unless you don't want children that soon.......several bachelors should give her their seed. Think what a horny honeymoon that would be for a cuckold.

Sun, June 19, 2011 - 7:20 AM
        james couldnt say it better only part i would change is groom doesnt get her at all til she has been proven to be at least 3 mos prego and his friends had her for the three mos continually

Tue, July 13, 2010 - 1:48 PM
    Wow, Thats funny/ It's something my husband and I have talked about. We were married in the town where my ex boyfriend lived and my husband wondered what would have happened if I had spent my weding night with my boyfriend. I am sure I would have been made pregnant that night and I would have loved it. I would have spent all night with him and then have my husband clean me up the next morning. We both wish we had done that.......what a risk feeling and ultimate humilation formy husband.

Sat, August 28, 2010 - 10:27 PM
      Love these stories! I think Donna is super hot and would love to get her pregnant even more then once to humilate her husband really good.
      I would love to have a nice bride on her wedding night instead of her being with her new husband she has to sleep with me and get prenant with my baby.
      Does anybody know any girls getting married that would want a BULL on their wedding night instead of their husbands? After the wedding she would spend it with me or I would even take her on a great wedding trip alone without her husband or have him drag along and sleep alone in his own room and see his new wife for a few hours during the day.At night she would belong to me.I would want her pregnant with my child or even more then one.
      She should have her husband even fixed before their wedding so he would never be after to father a child with his new bride and be in a cuckold relationship.
      I wonder if any new brides to be out there are ready and available for this?
      I would pay big money for this chance and also take her on a nice wedding trip after she is married.She will spend her wedding night with me and maybe for a week.
      Great to have a virgin too! mmmmmmmmmmm! break her in and get her pregnant as her husband does nothing.
      Mike-
      MMANERO1@WEBTV.NET
      anybody out there know any new brides to be etc,let me know if they can help fix me up with them.
      Or any couples have daughters planning a wedding with me as the BULL for her on her wedding night.
      Thanks-
      Mike-

Sat, April 9, 2011 - 2:31 AM
        wow you definately know how it should be the part of fixing the new hubby also is the right thing to do as no roblem there after with him doing any breeding
    • Hi-
      I replied a few times to this post! I think Donna is super hot and would love to get her pregnant a few times atleast.
      I would take her on a nice trip where ever she wishes and breed her.
      It would be so nice to humilate her husband in this way.Another man taking her away and getting her pregnant.I would love to get Donna pregnant more then once as she should have more then one child by her BULL.
      Then have her live the cuckold relationship and I would love to have Donna belong to me.Even have her leave her husband for me.
      If she was my wife I would share her with no problem,after I bred her a few times.
      Mike-
      WRITE ME DONNA!
      I can travel to meet you!

Fri, June 3, 2011 - 1:20 PM
      hi my hot wifey did spend our wedding night with ex bf, it was hot to them fucking all night long. she got pregnant as well, had 2 boys by him, i am fixed and cut off , it such hot fun.

Sun, June 19, 2011 - 7:23 AM
        super glad to hear from someone who has actually been there and done that her getting fucked on your wedding nite and u just able to listen to her pleasure is how a gr8 cuck does things

Tue, August 17, 2010 - 2:49 PM
    My wife was an incest girl. Her daddy took her for the last time the night before our weding, and bred her.
    • Unsu...

Wed, August 18, 2010 - 6:49 PM
      A very interesting bridal situation. Her father - your father-in-law- must have known his daughter was fertile right at the time of your wedding.
      How did you come to know he bred her at this time? Did you know her father and her were fucking before you wanted to marry her?
      This may happen more often than we all think. He maybe her step-dad or her biological dad. Though the prospective hubby I think should be knowing and agreeable that after a few months after being married she will be showing a swelling belly. And the baby she is carrying is
      not the cuckold hubby but her father's baby.

Dennis

Thu, August 26, 2010 - 4:52 AM
      Great Story-
      What did you have a boy or girl? How long was she with her father? Does her father still enjoy her? Did he break her in? Was this a family secret? You should let him breed her again or have another man breed her this time.
      Who else did she have sex with in her family?
      When did you know about this?
      I would love to have a wife like that.
      Did she have sisters that were enjoyed by Dad also?
      MManero1@webtv.net
      Mike-

Fri, August 27, 2010 - 3:21 PM
      That is beautiful, and to set the record straight, that is NOT "Incest" that is "Family Love"!!! My dad fathered my child, although it wasnt on my wedding night, it was a couple of years later.

Tue, September 7, 2010 - 7:29 PM
        To Amanda or Mandy-
        Thanks for the reply to me and pictures! You are super beautiful and I would LOVE to breed you and make you my wife and also share you with that other man in your life you mentioned.
        You are perfect!
        Your Dad is one lucky guy!
        Love,Mike-
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      • Family love

Sat, March 26, 2011 - 6:27 AM
        YES, incest is not the same as family love. While family love may be a form of incest, family love is more. It involves intimacy, caring, and well being of the child who is a willing participant.

I personal believe as others do that there can be nothing more rewarding as the intimacy as family love. I think that we need to teach our kids everything, including sexuality, to prepare them for life, so why draw the line at preparing them for a more aware and fulfilled sexual experience? This may mean an open door policy when we have sex and allowing them to always ask questions. I agree about talking with the child as a person. As sex is very important I agree that children should be allowed to watch and participate with their parents. One of my friends said, “How would you teach your child to eat without letting them handle a spoon? How do you teach them to dress themselves without them touching their clothes?”

Fathers looking at their daughters sexually, I know I have. What man wouldn't want to reproduce with his daughters, it happens all the time in the animal kingdom.
    • Unsu...

Fri, August 27, 2010 - 7:33 PM
      John, Thanks for your indicating and making us aware that cuckolding relationships do have pleasant involvement.
      Involvements in which there is family love and incestuous relations as well as breeding at or right after bridal-matrimonial ceremonies, too. It's kind of a hushed up thing even in with people into cuckolding lifestyle. Even so I will like to be involved intimately with family in which a daughter or 2 is bred by their daddy. Or that the wife of the daddy
      has or is willing to be bred by her daddy or the husband's daddy. Somehow be a part within a family group.Lots of pleasant intimate relations going on that is for sure.

Sat, October 2, 2010 - 2:05 PM
      MMM I hope to have my daughters child and wish for the sake of 'the world' make sure that she has a 'husband' in hand to be there to do all that she and I ask of him- kneeling obediently while I impregnate her on their wedding night, kneeling to receive my wastes in the hospital room was I look at our new pride and joy and receiving his first beating and whipping at the hand of his own 'child' as soon as this is (legally) possible.

Tue, August 24, 2010 - 1:44 PM
    When my wife and I first got married we didn't know about the lifestyle. We were both pretty naive back then. She was a virgin on our wedding night so I wanted it to be special. I talked her into letting me hire a photographer to shoot us while me fucked for the first time. The guy I hired was black, a great photographer. We both had a little bit of wine. Its just us and the photographer and we are both naked. Shes covered in cum. My wife notices the photographer is tenting in his pants so she reaches out and grabbes it. He is embarased so we tell him to get naked too. Now we're all naked. But she wants to suck him. He is so hard so I let her and before I know it he's plowing her, going deeper than I ever could. It was so hot. She got pregnant that night I think. We can't be sure. Unfortunatly the baby didn't make it so we don't know what color it would have been. Since then we have been trying to get her pregnant at a few local swinger parties.

Sun, September 5, 2010 - 7:54 AM
      Your wife would be more than welcomed at one of my parties. We have several men who we have used to get women who want children pregnant. I would even invite you over to watch.

Contact me if you are interested.

Kathy
  • Unsu...

Mon, September 13, 2010 - 10:03 PM
    A few years ago, I was a Chauffeur for a limo company. After a long night of bar-hopping, my bachelor party gang was Perkin's eating breakfast. I was waiting out by the Limo to make sure nothing happened to it. I was not standing by the car long, when a pretty young girl came over to me, almost in tears. She was wearing white shorts & a pink t shirt & a veil. She told me she was supposed to get married the next morning, but didn't love the guy but it was a planned marriage because their families had money & were long time friends. She told me she was a virgin & couldn't stand the thought of only being with one man for the rest of her life. So I took into the car, on the leather seats, and made mad, passionate love to her...popping her cherry right there in my Lincoln Limo. It was incredible, she was tight as hell, and I swear I must have shot a gallon deep inside her.

I found out later her future hubby was the bachelor that I was driving around all night. The next night, on their honeymoon, the groom disovered she wasn't a virgin & demanded an annullment, and got it. I read in the paper exactly 9 months later that she had a baby girl. She sent me an email thanking me for opening up her life and her sexuality, and told me if I ever wanted to "fertilize" her again, that she would love it.

I would love to be a bull, especially for sexy brides. So ladies, look me up.
  • Unsu...

Mon, September 27, 2010 - 5:19 AM
    Yes, when I married my husband 10 years ago, he was actually older then me and already had a profession as an detective on the police officer. We have been in a cuckolding relationship since we started dating so he understood how our marriage was going to be. We got married at the church, had a wonderful reception and of course we got a room at the hotel we had the reception. I had already talked to my husband Lt and told him that I wanted him to take me to get me pregnant and he of course agreed so on our wedding night he of course seeded me for the first time, and he continued to seeded me for the next three days, which of course I had planned my wedding date to be around my most fertile days. Of course one month later I missed my period and I was pregnant with our first son. We have since had 3 more children since then and we are pregnant again. My husband couldn't be happier and neither can his Lt , who is a Captain and cant help but reminded him that all his kids where made from his sperm.
    • Unsu...

Sun, March 6, 2011 - 11:56 PM
      wow, I love this post of Bridal Pregnancy. I think their is nothing hotter than seeing a NEW BRIDE in her whiite dress.
      The thought of starting a marriage in the CUCKOLD way is pure heaven. I have not had this pleasure. I am however the proud father of a cuckold Couple from the UK. The child was conceived in the Summer of 2004 and he turned 6 this past March 5th. =)The husband was a white male who had undergone a vasectomy behind his wifes wishes. The wife, Terry was the one who pusued this path for her quest of a 10th child. She wanted black hair & for the father to be non-white, Hence a interacial child. Now this was an awesome experience to experience FatherHOOD witth someones precious wife and Mother of 9. But the BRIDAL PREGNANCY, is one that I have to salute Nikita on. You GO-GIRL...I only wish I could jump in line and offer my services. Your HUBBY is one Lucky CUCKY.
      =) Mike

Fri, April 15, 2011 - 12:36 PM
      Thanks for sharing this interesting post. I've never been married, but I've thought about this scenario quite a bit.

What could be a greater reminder to a cuckold/sub of his inferior status than to have to raise your offspring ... seeded from a more manly man? ;)
    • Unsu...

Thu, December 22, 2011 - 9:42 AM
      The three of you have quite a relationship, Nikita. Congratulations! :-)

Jim
      • Unsu...

Thu, December 22, 2011 - 6:08 PM
        I completely agree with Amanda. She, and John's wife, did not engage in incest in the negative sense of the word: this was family love. :-)