Advertisement

Using another man to get wife pregnant

topic posted Thu, May 8, 2008 - 2:40 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
We put off having kids and now that we have tried for awhile I have found that my sperm is of low quality. My wife and I talked about our options and found that they all involved a great amount of money. We then began to talk about using artificial insemination but thought that if we did this, why not just use the least expensive way and actually have a man impregnant her. The more we talked about it the more feasible it seemed. It actually turned both of us on. My wife travels a few times a year all over the world and she has admitted to me that many men have come on to her, but so far she has refused all offers. We began to discuss what if she were to find a top quality man in a far away city who didn't know her. We began to plan for it but the details just didn't seem right. I actualy wanted to see her having sex and not just hearing about it. And would it be fair to force fatherhood on some unsuspecing man?

At work she happened to have a co-worker who really lusted after her but was about to be transfered to another country. He was always hitting on her evening knowing she was married. They had known each other for years and she knew all about his family and his history. We decided to have him get his "way" with her at our home. She would go out with him and tell him that I was out of town and bring him home.

Well it worked out great. I was inside the house when I saw her arrive home with him in tow. They went into the living room and talked and laughed for awhile and then they started to slow dance. I spied from upstairs and when I noticed that they were starting to kiss I quickly went and hid myself.

They finally made it to our bedroom and I could hear loud moans and groans and the removing of clothing. I listened, almost panting, for the tell tale sign that my wife had another man's penis inside her. I heard him mention something about a condom but she brushed it aside by saying she was on the pill. He didn't seem to argue and I could hear them continue. I finally heard the groan from my wife that told me that he was entering inside her. I had to watch, so I quietly went out the door and peered into the masterbedroom on my hands and knees and I saw him on top of my wife thrusting. i stayed there for a few minutes and the crawled back to the spare room and listened. It went on for awhile but finally I heard him orgasming and knew that he was releasing his sperm into her body.

Our plan was for him to have sex with her at least one more time that night so I went to my door and locked it quietly and just layed there on the small bed. I could hear them talking and she was urging him to spend the night with her, which he readily agreed to. A few hours later I awoke to the sounds of moaning and knew that my wife was being pounded again. In the morning I woke up and slowly peeked out and saw that the bedroom door was closed . I looked outside and could still see his car, so I knew he was still inside. I went back to my room and waited. Soon there was the sound of sex once again and my wife seemed very vocal and was really enjoying herself. They finished and she got up and made coffee and he showed and dressed and left.

I immediately went downstairs and took hold of my wife and brought her to our bed and entered her. His sperm was still inside her and she was very moist. I came very quickly after being pent up for so long and she told me all about it and how much she enjoyed it. But the pregnancy was not to be as she had her period on schedule. We are hesitant to try again for for the purpose of her gettinig pregnant, but we have opened the door for doing this again in the future.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Using another man to get wife pregnant

Fri, August 22, 2008 - 10:11 PM
    John do not give up just because the first time did not work out. Plan for it again but his time make sure she is ovulating on that night as you want it to be successful. Good luck and let us hear how it is going.
    Has she fucked anyone else since that night and if so how did it go. Was this a black man the first time or not? thanks for sharing.
    • Unsu...

Re: Using another man to get wife pregnant

Tue, October 7, 2008 - 5:15 PM
      We had a friend who agreed to come stay with us and have sex nightly with my wife until she was pregant. She would go upstairs everynight at about 9 pm and I would hear them go at it and after I heard him moan I knew that he was flooding her with his sperm. Well it worked and my wife is now pregnant.
      • Jo
        Jo
        offline 0

Mon, December 29, 2008 - 4:11 AM
        Congrats John,
        When I was reading your story about using an other man and not succeeding that first time I was thinking of suggesting to you to have her joined intimately for several nights which would give her better chance for pregnancy but I noticed you did that wishing you all the happiness with the situation as your wife gives birth and the child grows and success with any future trials at pregnancy with the same friend or an other depending on how the friendship holds after all this.
        • Re: Using another man to get wife pregnant

Fri, January 2, 2009 - 10:18 AM
          That great John - we also went down this road of economical fertilization with a close friend and he gave us one of our daughters.

Would love to do it again, but want a specific kind of guy to breed my Norwegian wife this time. Someone from her native country, cute, blond and blue like she is. The child should be a Gerber baby if we can find the right guy. =)
          • dev
            dev
            offline 7

Tue, April 7, 2009 - 6:16 AM
            You want your blonde wife to have a blond lover, so that the baby too is blond n blue eyed! I presume therefore that you are dark haired, & therefore chances are that you would not make a blond child!. Well our situation has certain similiarities as you. I am of Indian origin, but Carol my wife is white, a brunette, & her lover is also white---the type of stud you are seeking for your missus---a blond n blue eyed hunk! I've posted a couple of other messages here, essentially asking for advise, as IF she became pregnant to him, the child will of course be pure white, maybe even blond, & it would be obvious to all that I was an Indian cuckold! It really is deciding whether Carol should be bred by her blond stud lover.I know of numerous Indian cuckolds, though their wives are also Indian, but where the wives' lovers have been white! My situation is different, & therefore also the stakes are SO SO much higher. Carol would not entertain the thought of having my baby---about the 'proper genes', she says! Stuart is infinitely better than me in most about everything!
            Hope you find your blond stud; of course Carol could always lend Stuart to your missus for some good 'blond on blonde' sex, for some good 'blond lust', but mainly for some productive 'blond procreation'.
            Do come back! Any advise appreciated!
      • dev
        dev
        offline 7

Sun, April 5, 2009 - 7:30 PM
        Will your wife & you want a 2nd child in due course? And if so, will it be the same stud who bred her the first time around? I recall you were not present at the time of conception, so the 2nd time, it would maybe be nice for your wife if you were in the room, watching her lover in the act of impregnating your missus!
        All the best!
      • dev
        dev
        offline 7

Sun, April 5, 2009 - 7:44 PM
        I'd posted a reply to your message, but subsequently found out you were, like us, an inter racial couple. I'm of Indian origin, & my wife is white. Carol has a white lover, a blond guy called Stuart, & we are seriously considering her being bred by him. I have posted a message on, "What type of genes you would like", seeking advise.
        I presume the stud who bred your wife was also white, so it's likely that the child could pass off as your own. Not in my case, SPECIALLY if the baby came out blond like his natural father. Carol will not have a baby by me, as she mantains that Stuart has far superior genes than I do, & I think that psychologically every wife wants to 'optimise the genes'. I know the stakes are high, but I LOVE watching them make love, their 'white lust' is awesome!
  • Unsu...

Thu, January 8, 2009 - 9:41 AM
    I have been busy pumping sperm in my girlfriends daughter trying to get her knocked up after having knocked up my girlfriend (who has given birth) and my gf's 2 older daughters who will be delivering in the upcoming months. My gf and her 2 pregnant daughters have been wxtremely helpful in my getting the youngest pregnant by holding up her hips after I cum inside so that most stays inside, even though I get the head of my dick against her cervix to hopefully get some of the sperm forced through the cervical opening. But, what I also have been asked was to breed the neighbor girl. She and her husband have been married for 10 years, fuck bare, and have been unsuccessful in getting her knocked up. He recently was tested again, and was told his sperm is extremely low, and the possibility of getting her pregnant is slim. After my gf delivered and they were over talking with her and the daughters, they went home and discussed the possibility of having me breed her. They came back over to visit again, and asked my gf, myself, and the daughters, if they would allow me to breed her, and he also wants to be at her side to hold her legs, and raise her hips after I shoot my load. This is to be done at my house, where she will stay untill knocked up, so that my gf and the daughters can help when he is not here. This is exciting and an honor to be asked to help a friend with something this great

Recent topics in "Cuckold pregnancy"