Advertisement

Breeding

topic posted Tue, June 26, 2007 - 1:47 AM by  noel
Share/Save/Bookmark
Are there any women here who are interested or actually involved in being continuosuly bred through being in the cuckold lifestyle?
posted by:
noel
London
Advertisement
  • Re: Breeding

Fri, July 6, 2007 - 3:14 AM
    One of my daughter's friends has had four black babies. she is 22 and still is willing to have more.

Sun, August 12, 2007 - 9:00 AM
      I am new to the tribe and this is my very first post. I am very much into the poly and cuckold lifestyle. I would like to be cuckold by a women that wants to be breed by black men for life.

Wed, September 19, 2007 - 3:42 PM
        Matt, i'm 110% with you. It would be a great thing if she was able to help a couple out and to be continually breed. To me all kids are great doesn't matter about sperm.I know some people would think i'm crazy, but to me, i know that I want to have the poly/cuckold lifestyle, but like yourself looking to meet quality people, and not pseudo frauds. Even though I haven't experienced it, to me I know it is more than some fantasy. Thanks All, Wayne

Mon, March 17, 2008 - 2:26 PM
      She must be a lovely little slut, I presume she does not know who any of the fathers are.

Sat, February 28, 2009 - 4:50 AM
      WOW is she willing to marry a white cuckold husband who will help her raise those beautiful black babies?
      This would be the perfect wife for me

Sat, February 28, 2009 - 4:54 AM
      I would love to marry her and help her raise these beautiful black babies. I would be good to her and the babes. This would be the perfec wife for me.

Thu, June 23, 2011 - 12:42 AM
      I like your photos. I was Impressed by your daughters friend with the 4 kids, as long as she can care for them, the more the marrier. That's a big family, I'm sure the children must be beautiful.
    • Joe
      Joe
      offline 4

Re: Breeding

Tue, July 12, 2011 - 8:46 PM
      Does she have a high paying job???
      Are any of the black daddies helping to support the kids???
      I could be wrong, but this sounds like 4 more to be on welfare.

Mon, September 26, 2011 - 4:24 AM
      nice posting. four by different fathers? lucky young lady mayeb another 2 might be nice .

Sat, February 25, 2012 - 2:11 PM
      sounds like a very geneour girl be so wiling to get knocked up by differant guys. I am in contact with a couple now who are wanting a sperm donor and i have agreed she has got four kids all by differant guys so I am really forward to getting her pregnant but not too quick as i want to enjoy fucking her plenty, hope too she will want fucking when she is pregnant!!

Tue, September 11, 2012 - 2:50 PM
      I hope she is proud of this. I admire woman who recognize their purpose. She should by all means continue breeding!!

Fri, July 6, 2007 - 5:18 AM
    My wife is currently trying to get pregnant by a black guy , she is having sex with 3 black men at the moment while I perform as a true cuckold , if / when she gets pregnant none of the black guys will actualy know if the baby is his or one of the other guys , I am to bring the baby up

Mon, September 17, 2007 - 11:41 AM
      That will be beautiful...particularily if it is a Black Bull Cock " Boy Baby" with an equally Big Cock.

Fri, November 9, 2007 - 7:47 AM
        I would like to be breed. It's so sexy to be filled with cum. I would walk aroud so proud and would want to tell someone other than my husband. more if you like, Cherie
        • Unsu...

Fri, November 9, 2007 - 1:21 PM
          Absolutely more!
          I'm considering being bred by a couple right now...but it's the wife who is cuckhold. Her husband wants her to jack his baby juice into me until I get pregnant. I'll let you know what I decide within the year. Being a single mom is possible for me, but I may give the child up for adoption to the parents...but I'll keep my breast milk.

Sun, November 11, 2007 - 6:54 AM
            Have you decided yet? I have. Cherie
            • Unsu...

Sun, November 11, 2007 - 11:17 AM
              Yes. I think this will happen in 08, after June or July.

Thu, November 15, 2007 - 8:55 AM
                Wow! Liz.....

How I wish I was single right now after reading your post. My current wife kinda knows of my desire to be cuckolded but does not understand it. I so wish she were more like you. I am working on persuading her to explore this lifestyle with me, but it doesnt appear likely that it will happen. Perhaps I will be single bye the time you are ready to take that beautiful step.

At any rate, I am sure you will need lots of love, care, attention, and understanding while you are carrying your bull's baby. It would be the greatest pleasure I could imagine if I get to be the lucky man who has the privelege of taking care of you and your baby.

Maybe you can reward me daily by reminding me of the fact that the baby is his, not mine, while I massage your beautiful aching feet....ESPECIALLY in front of your friends when they are over visiting.
                • R
                  R
                  offline 17

Tue, November 20, 2007 - 1:38 PM
                  TRIBE IS OFF THE CHAIN!!! DIDNT KNOW ALPHA BULLS WAS IN THAT GREAT OF A DEMAND!!
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    R
                    R
                    offline 17

Wed, November 21, 2007 - 6:59 AM
                    Could adoptions be a viable options?

Tue, September 11, 2012 - 2:52 PM
            You should share the milk however, I for one love, love, love to suckle pregnant breeders.

Sat, June 7, 2008 - 11:09 AM
          I am angry with my self for likeing this lifestyle, but I cant seem to get away from it. Now I want to live it in the fullest. I dont care if the girl is pretty or not, I just want to serve others.

Sat, May 16, 2009 - 11:29 PM
          I to would love to have such a relationship. Wondering if she was pregnat the ultimate sign of love excepting her and the baby. Would love to find such a relationship

Mon, September 26, 2011 - 4:26 AM
          nice to hear from a females perspective for a change. I am sure you can achive your aims, i trust hubby is aware and supports your wishes? if not he should do. are you thinkng of black or whiet breeding?

Wed, October 19, 2011 - 4:26 PM
          and why not .many young ladies near here have black babies now its no longer considered socially incorrect. you can always let us lot knwo if you do have a black bull servie you to completion
        • art
          art
          offline 4

Sat, April 7, 2012 - 11:22 AM
          I LOVE the idea of talking to some with this outlook! What a cool interest!!

Fri, February 20, 2009 - 12:53 PM
      its similar for me - wife has had many black lovers so dont know who made our 3 kids
      except that they all made me a father , and im now my wifes maid to them while she continues to have fun with her lovers.

Fri, November 23, 2007 - 5:03 PM
    My wife is quite willing to get pregnant by some one other than me. I can hardly wait until she does. It can be osmewhat challenging finding the right person amd making sure they are safe.
    • R
      R
      offline 17

Sat, November 24, 2007 - 6:27 PM
      Tom besides making sure the person is safe what else is going into the decision making process? Do you have children already? If your wife becomes pregnant would you and your wife engage in a long term with the bull?

Sat, November 24, 2007 - 7:22 PM
        We have one child already, but would like two more. My wife isn't interested in a long term relationship with anyone but me. What she wants are a couple of kids with green or blue eyes and red hair. something that I can't give her.

Sat, November 24, 2007 - 9:45 PM
          I just wish I could find a woman who not only wants me as her cuck, but to be breed too. Woman like you Cherie seem to be hard to find.
        • Unsu...

Breeding tips for us as well

Mon, November 26, 2007 - 10:13 PM
          Tom,

Hi. Thank you for reading our post and for your replies. How are you selecting and screening your studs?

We would also like a few more children, both from me and her stud. However, I want to her breed for our next child.

My wife has blue eyes and I have green eyes. So far, two blue eyed children with brown hair. I would also like to have her impregnated by a bull with red hair as well or at least in his genes.

Take care and I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving.

hj
          • Re: Breeding tips for us as well

Thu, November 29, 2007 - 3:48 PM
            Interesting H. I do sometimes a full genetic profile on prospective females. I'm Scot/Irish. I love to pass on the genes of the Clans. How would you "feel" if when you came to have your wife 'bred" you weren't included? Couldn't watch, join, or be present? Excluded completley. Just the Bull, and the misses?
            • Unsu...

That would also be really hot

Thu, November 29, 2007 - 9:05 PM
              John,

Hi. Thank you for the note and the pics. I would definitely be disappointed in not being present when my wife was bred by her bull.

However, so long as I could see and smell her pussy afterwards, that would be okay, especially if you gave her some "William Wallace" descendents DNA.

I bet that you would sire a fine child with my wife, who's part English and Scandinavian.

Have a nice night.

j/h
        • dev
          dev
          offline 7

Wed, April 8, 2009 - 2:09 AM
          Tom, good reading your post! I'm of Indian origin, but my wife Carol is white---a brunette. Her lover is blond! So should she be bred by blond Stuart, every possibility that they will produce a blond child, something both Carol & I want! Wanting a red headed man to breed your wife may sound unusual, but consider the possibility that 'your' child, bred by a red headed man, could well be blond!
          Have you not considered a blond n blue eyed man breeding your missus?
  • Unsu...

Sat, December 29, 2007 - 10:21 AM
    My husband, older than I am, thought it would be a good idea for me to be impregnated by another man. After several attempts, we learned that I couldn't bear children either.

Our determining that bit of knowledge ended the experiment.

Thu, January 10, 2008 - 1:27 PM
      Well, I for one wouldlove to support anothers lovechild, a lover creates..and I support. ;)
      My only sexual pleasure these days is to buy lingerie for a girl or 2 from here and then i get off "helping her" be naughty in my little way :)

Tim
      • Unsu...

Sun, February 24, 2008 - 7:14 PM
        This black bull in the Philly area is available to breed a white wife or girlfriend. Local residents and Out -of -state residents also welcome to arrange regular visits with me for breeding purpose.
        Am college educated, professional disposition, well spoken, 5'10, 215 lbs, in relative good health, non-smoker, drug, disease and smoke free and a gentleman. Discretion assured if needed.
        Serious responses only.

Yahoo messenger - mandingoman02

RL

Wed, June 4, 2008 - 4:01 PM
    I have been married for 5 years to a much older man. I was pretty naive when we married, although not a virgin.
    On our honeymoon night he arranged for me to be gangbanged by several black guys in Jamaica.
    I ended up pregnant and never knew who the father was. This has been going on the whole 5 years and I have been pregnant 9 times.
    He always makes me get an abortion when I start showing. He has made me addicted to this life, but I just wish he would let me have children. He is afraid it will ruin my figure.
    I would like to hear from others into this life.
    slut_randi@hotmail.com.

Randi
    • Unsu...

Sun, June 15, 2008 - 1:09 PM
      First of all he can't make you have an abortion, you have to agree to it. I would never have an abortion no matter how I got pregnant, whether I was gang banged or it was my husbands, because I think abortion is murder. I don't think being pregnant is having your figure ruined, most guys are attracted to pregnant women. He has no right to tell you that you can't go full term with your pregnancy....whether it's his or someone elses baby your carrying.
  • z
    z
    offline 0

Mon, August 11, 2008 - 8:09 AM
    I love being bred. I pland to have anohter to someone else after I have this one.

Sat, November 22, 2008 - 12:32 PM
    My Wife is actively trying to get pregnant by Black men- she has actually been impregnated 3 times but lost all due to her diabetic condition- her Dr. has her on a different medication and we are hoping the next pregnancy carried\s to term- so Yes to your question- thanks!!
  • Unsu...

Wed, December 31, 2008 - 9:17 AM
    My Girlfriend and her 3 daughters aren't being cucked, but myself being an avid pumper/stretcher has them all getting fucked by me with no protection. My cock is 14 in long with a girth of 13 in, and my balls hang to just above my knees. My girlfriend, 37 year old, and her 21, 20, and 18 yo daughters are very much into having me pump my cum into them as often as possible. I work at home, so am able to perform for them often, and my girlfriend has my pump on my cock and my balls weighted when not in use. My GF was the first to want knocked up, so she and her daughters had me cum internally for a week at a time for 2 mo before she missed her period. After my GF was preggo, she and the 20 yo daughter asked me to knock her up, which took about 4 mo. I then was put to work to breed the 21 yo, which took several more months, and I also had 4 others putting their cum in her along with me as we took turns being first to inject sperm each session, this was done at her request, so she would not know who got her preggers. The youngest daughter turned 18 in Nov and I am currently pumping her full of cum to knock her up. She is excited about the fact of having a baby with her mom and 2 sisters. My GF had her baby, a boy, 10 lbs 9 oz, the day after Christmas at home with all the daughters helping with the delivery. I was concerned about fucking the daughters when my GF had asked me about sharing my cock with the older girls about 2 years ago, but soon relaxed when the attention they put towards my cock and balls was for enjoyment and also took care of putting weight on my sack, and that my cock is in a pumping tube when not being used. Being asked to breed them was at first scary, but after a family discussion about the care and raising, it was an honor to put my cock and sperm to use. The doctors have given the 2 preggo daughters word that the will also have boys, so it appears that there will be a lot of pumping cock and balls in the future, since all have said they will start their boys when the reach puberty and not have them start at the age I did. I am 59 yo and only started 22 years ago. I have my cock pumped 24 hr a day, as well as my ball sack being stretched. If anyone else is in a situation as mine, don't hesitate, everyone will very happy, or at least all my "mothers" are, as the 2 waiting to deliver are sharing tits with the newborn, as their milk is starting in.

Wed, December 31, 2008 - 2:11 PM
      <<My cock is 14 in long with a girth of 13 in, and my balls hang to just above my knees.>>

14 by 13??? basically square then?? ROFL calling BS on that sorry
      • Unsu...

Wed, December 31, 2008 - 2:59 PM
        I'm assuming that the 13 inches is circumference, not diameter. 13 inches around translates into just over four inches across. Definitely impressive though.
  • Unsu...

Fri, January 9, 2009 - 9:31 AM
    well good news!! the 18 yo got up this morning and was sick. the gf helped with ept and it shows positive. SHE'S KNOCKED UP !!!!! I am now able to concentrate on breeding neighbor. I have pumped her full of cum 8 times yesterday and this morning, and the temperature readings show that she is fertile, so will keep her full of cum for the next week and see if she takes. This will make her husband happy when she is knocked up.
  • Unsu...

Sun, August 21, 2011 - 9:08 PM
    I want to find a man who wants me pregnant all the time. This life style interests me greatly. :)

Wed, August 24, 2011 - 5:27 AM
      Kristin, Since we both share the same interracial breeding fantasy, maybe we should have a later private discussion about this topic. ;)

Thu, March 1, 2012 - 5:22 PM
      I very much would like to marry a woman as her cuck/slave and have her pregnant by other men.

Mon, August 22, 2011 - 2:59 AM
    Hi, Yes i'm interested in being bred within a cuckold lifestyle. cindy

Tue, August 23, 2011 - 3:14 AM
      I confess to having strong fantasies of making a baby with a willing, nice, attractive, White woman. :)

Tue, August 23, 2011 - 10:41 AM
        Well... you should fulfill your fantasy. Find yourself a willing white woman and load her womb with your seed. :-)

Wed, August 24, 2011 - 5:25 AM
          Linda, Are you offering yourself to me? ;)

Wed, August 24, 2011 - 10:05 AM
            I would gladly, since I am a BLACK cock-only woman :-) but I already have a BLACK bull who fucks me into oblivion - and I'm trying to get his baby.
            STILL I believe there are plenty of women here (and out there) who crave a BLACK baby. and there are many hubbies who would welcome them. It's only a matter of keep on searching. I know it looks like it is hard... but it's only a matter of time.
    • Unsu...

Mon, May 7, 2012 - 5:06 AM
      you most definitely should my dear, your womb is a beautiful treasure that must be given to only a perfect lover of your choosing and i hope that from your union you will enjoy the fruit that is created as my wife certainly did. i hope you fulfill your dream

Mon, September 24, 2012 - 10:50 AM
      Well Cindy I would love to be your black bull and knock you up. Let me know if you're interested. ;)
  • Unsu...

Wed, September 28, 2011 - 12:58 AM
    hector is the
    selector
    don't take no reject
    he's the elector

hector is the
    ejector
    he shoot 'em up
    like the erector

hector is the
    protector
    he take 'em out
    like the corrector

Sun, October 9, 2011 - 5:16 PM
    Actively involved in the cuckolding lifestyle, and currently pregnant again, already have three other children that are not my husband.

Tue, October 18, 2011 - 6:47 AM
    COME ON BUDDY, GET WITH THE PROGRAM, PUT SOME PICS UP LIKE THE REST OF US AND ASK SOME REAL QUESTIONS.

Mon, February 27, 2012 - 12:58 PM
    I don,t know about the cuckold pregnancy, this is a new concept to me, i only discovered when i came on this site for the first time.
    I do know that there are many woman who would consider gettting pregnant by another guy and there are many and varied reason for this!
    1. The partner cannot get them pregnant because they have low or no sperm count
    2. They are impatient and finding they are not getting pregnant quick enough by present partner
    3. They don,t care who gets them pregnant as long as they get a baby.
    4. They find it real turn on getting pregnant by another guy who is not the regular lover and they donk,t know who the father is.
    5. They don,t find sex satisfying enough unless there is a risk element
    6. They don,t like taking birth control and accept that they will become pregnant and will deal with it , if it happens.
    I am sure you can find other reasons but these main ones cover most of it. Lets just remember that woman have been getting pregnant for thousands of year and its our own self imposed values that make us feel guilty about pregnancy outside the regular family unit.
    • Unsu...

Tue, February 28, 2012 - 8:31 AM
      yo wanna breed with a nigger?

let me fuk yo in dat butt.

den I turn yo over and shoot my load inside dat pussy.

Mon, May 21, 2012 - 3:57 PM
    Pregnant with our first child from our "bull" and I hope to have at least four kids total. So I plan on more after this one , not my husband of course.

Mon, May 21, 2012 - 5:05 PM
      Congratulations, Cindy.
      I'm pregnant too and soon enough my BLACK bull will have a son.
      • Unsu...

Fri, September 7, 2012 - 2:00 PM
        Fucking hott! And it sure beats a plain old white bull. I wish I could find an extreme "bad girl like you.