Advertisement

Have you considered a cuckold pregnancy for your marriage?

topic posted Sat, December 23, 2006 - 12:21 PM by  ramer
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have been with couples who openly desired to have a cuckold pregnancy as the ultimate expression of their lifestyle. Is this something you have considered, fantasized about or actually made into a reality?
posted by:
ramer
Los Angeles
Advertisement
  • I was raised as a 'good Catholic girl' and was a virgin when I married. Some years into our marriage, I was shocked to hear my husband suggesting something called cuckolding that he'd discovered on the Intenet. Without going through the entire evolution of our getting involved, I'll say that the proscription against using birth control was not something that I was going to ignore. If this lifestyle was important enough to us as a couple, it would have to fit into our lives. This meant that getting involved raised the possibility of a pregnany by another man. It also meant that we would both be committed to raising any children born of our marriage regardless of who impregnated me. With that agreement firmly in place, we entered into the lifestyle.
    • Hi Carole. I just accidentally stubbled onto this site, so please excuse me on matters of protocol as I work out what the rules are.

It was so sweet of you dear to share with us all your personal sex details. It would be so nice for other couples to do likewise. Lovely to hear of your ever loving husband encouraging you to enjoy sharing your naked body with other naked men. For them to mount you for bareback sex and to allow you to have them fuck their life giving sperm up inside of you without you using any contraception. That three different men (so far) have planted their babies up into you and you most certainly did the right and honourable thing and carried their babies to term and gave birth and life to their babies. Your husband must have been very proud of you watching your belly swell and to feel another man's baby kicking & squirming inside of your body as another man's sperm delivered naturally out of another man's cock rearranged your gorgeous body in the most delightful way. The swollen belly and the firm milky tits—WOW. I ought to know as I too know the awesome turn-on to feel my own wife's swelling belly and to feel an exciting new life growing inside of her body caused by another man's sperm that came out of another man's cock that bareback fucked her and delivered his sperm so deep up inside of her knocking her up. Conversely I also know how exciting it also is to feel my own baby growing in another man's wife's belly while her husband looked on with excitement!!

I think that the wife or the engaged to be married and even girlfriends for that matter of fact being impregnated by another man has been around since the year dot, just that today it's talked about much much more. I can assure you it is VERY common. Further there wouldn't be a city of any size in the world today that doesn't have a fertility clinic and most of their work is done artificially impregnating females with another man's sperm. A degrading exercise for any female to go through and it can be VERY expensive and usually has a long wait, sometimes for years. Much better, quicker and cheaper to have another man or a group of men if one doesn't want to know who the father is to plant a kid up into her. While talking of fertility clinics, it was interesting to read in a recent local newspaper that when fertility clinics call in a wife to impregnate her 25% of them say, "Thanks but we don't need you now as I am already pregnant." These were of wives who could NEVER get pregnant to their own infertile husbands!! Now I wonder how in the world that happened? LOL. One medical report stated that 5% of all females conceive while having at LEAST sperm from two different men up inside of her vagina. I assume that was true in your case too Carole with at least with one of your pregnancy as you stated that you and your husband aren’t sure just who it was that knocked you up preggers—other than that you are very sure your own husband is not the father of any of your kids. Cool. It’s such a shame that when a female with a significant partner who finds herself pregnant to another man can’t or wont share this exciting time with her partner—or even worse still, aborts the wonderful new life, a brand new human-being growing inside of her body. Carole you have a wonderful husband—and husband you have a wonderful wife.

Personally I know a heap of couples where the wife has given birth to another man's baby whether it was planned that way or it just happened by accident. Whether she got drunk at a party, had a bit on the side, pay back for her husband getting a bit on the side, wife swapping/swinging, a dare, rape, medically reasons, or just for the share fun and excitement of it all. Basically paternity is just a male thing, but then only with some men. Most women couldn't care a hoot who the father of any baby she gives birth to providing her partner loves and cares for her during this exciting time and will be the baby’s daddy regardless whose cock delivered the sperm up her cunt impregnating her.

I could write heaps more as I have seen heaps of these things. Does anyone know of a net address where 'the wife, the engaged to be married and even girlfriends are deliberately /accidentally impregnated by another man but her significant partner stands by her and supports her and brings up her lovechild? Some years ago we use to belong to a club that catered just for such, in fact you had to be a couple where the female had already given birth to another mans kid or she was already knocked up carrying another mans baby that she was going to give birth & life to, or she was at least sharing bareback cock without contraception and just like you Carole, knew it would be just a matter of time before sperm out of another man's cock knocked her up preggers.

Finally Carole dear, is your loving husband still encouraging you to share cock with different men? If so I trust it is still bareback and that the guys are cream-pieing you? Still no contraception? Can we expect that you probably will be again knocked up preggers to another man--a man who isn't your own loving husband? Oh Carole you just lye back and enjoy to the very max every cock that enters you and every wriggling little sperm they leave behind inside of you!! LOL.
    • I have done this my wife wanted to wait until we got married to have sex. Her ex bf got her sister pregnant before the engagment So he got to go to the wedding to see there baby> Even though her sister is married. After the wedding her sister asked if she could bring the baby to her ex since he was staying at the same hotel. When she got there the desk said he was waiting in our room. I had to go to py for the honeymoon. When my wife droppped off the baby she noticed there was a baby crib in our suite> She asked him about it ans he said it was for there baby the one he was going to give her. He fucked her making her look at the crib and her sister baby sleeping in it. The whole time he told he to beg for a baby and he took her virginty and then made her suck him to thank him for giving her a baby to nurse. That was a few years ago and since then it been even more fucking
      • DH
        DH
        offline 0
        OMG I love this! I wish my wife (her name is Jacki) would fuck her ex bf (his name is Darin)because since they dated 29 years ago when they were both in high school (before I met her) he has been married and is now divorced, and has gotten a couple other women in town pregnant in the past 6 years and they both were married. She claimed they never fucked and was a virgin when I met her, but Darin is assertive and cocky, and was the football stud in HS, so I know he did not just date her for three years and never try to fuck her or make her suck his cock. Anyway, Darin sounds just like your wife's ex BF, and I would do anything to have have him fuck Jacki and make her beg for his baby and give her a baby to nurse, knwoing she is married to me and I would know it was his!!! I hope we can chat or email more about this! My name is Don, and my Ya hoo e mail is mwm2k2 and that is my messenger as well. Please let me know who you are when you contact me so I will remember you are the husband whose wife got fucked by her ex bf while looking at her sisters baby!
  • I have three children father ed by three different men, not my husband. He has seen them as his because I am his wife and I gave borth to them. He and I both know they are not his, and our oldest two know he is not their biological father. It does happen in this lifestyle. I knew it would happen, and I also knew my husband would raise the children no matter who fathered them.

Being impregnanted by others was bound to happen considering I do not like rubbers, and I have played often for our entire marriage. It is not that out of the ordinary to have children by other men, but in our case we knew who the fahters were of the oldest two and are pretty sure who the father is of our youngest.

When you see others and do not use birth control it happens, when it does you live your life as you always have and raise those children with the love they deserve
  • I've said it before and I'll say it here. Nothing says 'cuckold' quite like your wife holding or suckling her bulls baby. This especially true if the wife is white and the bull is black. I think for many, many cuckolds this is the ultimate fantasy. I'm not sure if the reality is as good as the fantasy but I'm sure it represents the pinnacle of cuckoldry for many. I know for me the fantasy has lead to many moments of pleasure.
    • the question that comes to my mind is what happens if the relationship ends. Would the cuckold be expected to pay for someone else's child? Although the idea sounds erotic and yes, the ultimate in cuckolding, i have always believed in the biological father being responsible for any child he creates.

des
      • The three fathers of my children I have not seen in years. my husband has always been their dad. The guys who got me pregnant weren't going to support the children. They felt that was what my husband was for. I have to admit the fathers of my children were not the best people to raise children with, and so I didn't have them bre much in my childrens lives.

The only one who had anything to do with any of my kids was the father of my second child. He was my husband's best friend and a good lover to me. Yet he was violnet and drank and did some drugs. There is no way I would have had the fathers of my children be their dads. They were not the type of men who would make good dads, but were good enough lovers to be fathers.

I do not feel a man should be held responsible for a child conceived during just really really good sex, especially if there is a husband willing to raise the children. What made the sex really really good is they knew they didn't have to worry if I got pregnant or not. And they kind of felt good that I did get pregnant. It was kind of an ego boost for them, and a reliefe that my husband was going to take financial, emotional, mental responsibility for the child.

And I have to admit having sex with a man who has impregnanted you, till the the last day, is an awesome feeling. my husband has never had sex with me when I was pregnant, and my lovers loved knowing they got to and my husband didn't. It made them want to even more.

If a woman is single I do feel a lover who has impregnanted you should take responsibility for his actions, unless an agreement was made beforehand. If you are married and your husband is a cuck, then all is good and the lovers can have all the fun without ever having to worry about a thing, just the pleasure and getting what the husband can't.
        • i am curious as to You and others posting here, have there been any cases of "race incompatible" children (to the couple) and how have people dealt with the issues that might arise in everyday life. i am not a racist, i am just looking for practical advice and real life examples.

Sure cuckoldry is fun but many have to deal with public life issues.

Thank You A/all in advance.
          • What races do you consider to be 'incompatible'? Multi-racial families are becoming visible and accepted in a way they wouldn't have been ten or twenty years ago. The highly visible celebrity adoptions covered in the press have created a precedence of validation, I think.

As to 'our' pregnancy, we had no idea who one of the men was and had no interest in becoming more involved with the other possible father. It was our pregnancy in any event.
            • It sounds like the question was what is for example the child turne out to be predominantly african american appearing yet both members of the couple are caucasian as can be.....i am only guessing here. That would be odd to explain.
              • I think Michael's post addressed that quite nicely.
                • Not sure that I agree it has been fully addressed by Michael.

I think this whole discussion so far has been very one sided - biased toward the perspective of the cuckold couple and the power this fantasy represents to them. Let talk about this subject from the perspective of the bull (impregnator) and, even more importantly, the child that might be born within this context. For the record, I am a black bull (for lack of a better descriptor) - I enjoy fucking other peoples wives.

The core of my concern lies in whether all parties involved in such a relatinship are acting responsibly (in possibly bringing a new child into this world) for the sake of pursuing a fantasy. I am not disputing that they have the right to pursue this fantasy - assuming they are all adults, they are not doing anything illegal. But is pursuing this fantasy, worth the risk of bringing a child into this world? This questions is relevant, regardless of how well prepared the eventual parents think they are, or of whether all parties are fully informed of the risks.

Cuckold pregnancy , in my opinion, presents many of the issues that are common to pregnancy in every day life - especially one that occurs between two single people (male and female). A single womans (she being equivalent to the cuckold couple) can decide to engage in unprotected sex and risk pregnancy. She might want to do this because she really wants to have a child, or because she enjoys the thrill of unprotected sexing (much like the cuckold couple), or for a variety of other reasons. The single male (he being equivalent to the bull) might participate in this process under a variety of circumstances - he could be fully informed (i.e. he knows his lover is risking pregnancy with him), he could be uninformed (i.e. he thinks she is on the pill, and that they are just having a good time).

In terms of cuckold pregnancies - do I believe that all the parties have a right to engage in such behaviour? Of course they do. But if the member of either party is not fully prepared to raise a child then this is not a fantasy worth pursuing - at least not for me. Primarily because if a pregancy results.....it will be the child that will be at most risk.

My feeling is that unlike Tina and her husband (who I feel represent the exception), most couples are absolutely not prepared to bring a bull's child into this world and raise it as if their own - even if they think they are. For them, this is just a powerful fantasy whose consequences they dont fully comprehend. The bulls are even less prepared to participate as a parent. I dont care what they say beforehand - there is too much risk involved - all of which would have a direct impact on the child. What if the couple splits? or changes their lifestyle/perspective? what if the bull changes his mind later and wants custody? what if the child is born with special needs that the couple cannot accommodate? And in the case of a child being born of a different race...how do you explain this to your other kids...your family...your co-workers....the child itself? Is this when the lying begins?

And from the perspective of the bull - what kind of man (assuming he is not prepared to be a parent) would willingly risk impregnating another mans wife? Is not the thrill of fucking another mans wife enough? Furthermore, in case he does get her pregnant, what kind of man would be ok with walking away from any involvement with respect to raising a child that is his own?

Not me. Not unless I was 100% comfortable with the risk I was taking, with the fact that the couple would make great parents, and with the fact that I if if a pregnancy does result, that my reasons for participating went beyond the realization of a single fantasy.

There are too many other fantasies that are waiting to be realized.
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    Moor,

your post shows an uncanning amount of maturity, and i would like to commend you on it.

I have seen a lot of people on this website that seem to be here for the thrill of the fantasy alone, and it is refreshing to see a mature adult amongst children.

A lot of people jumped on the opportunity of trashing a "race compatibility" comment. It was merely an honest question of how do you explain a black child in an all white couple, esp. if your friends had seen your wife pregnant for 9 months.

If I was black married to a white wife, or white married to a black wife, then such an issue would not exist, however, living a real life, with real friends, in the real everyday world, where cuckoldry is about as understood as extraterrestrials i think before i get wed and make a choice on an "appropriate" bride that i get some realistic advice from people who have been there and had to deal with such issues first hand.

i would be very curious to hear Tina's comments on the matter, or anyone else.

Thank you all again
                    • Here's Tina's response. I totally agree that a child should not be brought into this world strictly out of a fantasy. I was impregnanted because I did not use birth control and me and my husbsand knew it would happen eventually. We were very prepared to have children and love them more than the world.

If I had goten pregnant by a black man, which could very well have happened, but didn't, in our situation it would have been a little easier because we are openly a cuck couple. But in most other cases that would be a tough one ,not only for the child, but for everyone involved int the parents or the childs life.

Responsibility is the key word here, and maturity. Anyone can get pregnant or get someone pregnant. But to raise a child is another thing. The points such as "what about special needs?" that is a tough life and requires a lot from the parents. You can play the cuck life, if it is a fantasy, but keep in mind it can become reality very quickly.

I agree a child is a special gift, but a child is not a toy or something you just have. A child requires much, especially when they are young. My husband worked from home most of the time when our children were very young and was willing to be a full time dad. There was no other way. and you have to be willing to give a lot up when you have a child, unless your husband is like mine, then he has to give up more than he already has.

This is a much more serious subject than many people realize. A child has to have parents or a parent, a ful time parent or parents. If it happens that you get pregnant and it was just play, well, it just got very real. It is no longer play.

We knew I was going to get pregnant, and my husband said from the beginning, "if you give birth to a child, that child is mine (ours) no matter who the father is." and we were willing to take that resposibility that comes with having and raising children.

Sure you can abort or adopt, but neither is a very good form of birth control. As a matter of fact both appal me.

To me being impregnanted by my lovers was just something that was going to happen eventually. Me and my husband both knew it would eventually happen. We were prepared for it. We were excited when it did happen. Not because a lover had impregnanted me, but because we were going to have a child.

The excitement of being pregnant should not be because of who impregnanted you, but that you are having a child together, going to have a family. That is what having a child is about, not the way it was conceived or the fantasy associated with it.

People who have children out of fantasy scare me. They are irresponsible. What else will they do without regard for others?

I am very much against bringing a child into this world for the sheer pleasure of it being from another man. The child has to live with the effects their whole life. And as far as a man wanting custody later . . .that is another really really big thing, and a lot of money.

The men who fathered my children didn't want kids, nor did they care if I got pregnant. And it was agreed if I did get pregnant the child was mine and my husbands. There are too many ramifications to having a lover get you pregnant or wanting custody or any other legality, let alone the hardships the child may someday face or for a life time to let this be a game or just a fantasy.

This is real life with real problems, why create more? For anyone?

Tina
      • The cuckold would expect to take full responsibility for any children born by his wife regardless of biological father. I can see your point though I expect most couples would consider the child 'theirs'. The obvious humiliation factor looms large if the wife has a mixed race child and the couple is white. It would be very obvious that some sort of cuckoldry had taken place.
        • As far as mixed race children . . .yes they are more accepted today, but what will the child's life be like, what will he / she have to constantly explain? It happens, I know, but the less you put your child through, the happier they are going to be.

Can you imagine your child having to tell others they were conceived out of some fantasy play of their parents?

Tina
          • I do see your point though I don't know if it's any different than an adoption of a mixed race child. I expect the main thing is to make sure the children know that both parents love them regardless of racial mix or appearance. The cuckold taking the time to make sure that the child is loved and wanted is the main thing.
          • That is a valid point. If a cuckold pregnancy is planned, with husband and wife in full support and committment to raise the child as their own, having a family and loving each other as a family. One could argue this is a much more genuine and loving way to start a family than the countless "accidents" that occur between other traditional couples.

IF the child is the byproduct of a sexual fantasy then I agree with you. However, if the pregnancy is merely part of the beliefs and lifestyle of the couple then I disagree. It can be likened to one's religious beliefs that we all are supposed to respect.

I major theme in a cuckold pregnancy is whether or not it is a 24/7 lifestyle choice and belief or an extension of a sexual fetish that is rooted in fantasy.
        • All good from the fantasy point of view, but reality is often very different. The cuckold might be “expected” to take full responsibility for the child but when reality hits at 3 am before a long day of work and the child is sick I wonder if fantasy is still going to work.

Any thoughts of bringing a child into the world should be accompanied by serious thought and consideration by the couple. I am a cuckold and have found it hard enough to raise my own two kids under very favorable conditions: good income, good home environment, loving parents, and so forth. My wife and I were already parents and had decided we did not want additional children before we got into this lifestyle so we did not even consider it. I hope because of my overpowering love for my wife that I could have taken another man’s child and raised it as my own, especially since it would be HER child. But I wonder if I could have shown the same degree of commitment that I have given to our two children.

Now with them at 19 and 21 and the huge financial drain of both in college I have to advise most people that fantasy will fade after a while and reality can be harsh. Be sure that you are fully committed to care for your precious child for the next 20+ years before considering making your fantasy a reality.
      • Here in California, a married couple, give birth to a child conceived the during the course of the marriage, then that child is considered to be the biological child of the married parties, so long as two years go by and no court action has been initiated for a determination of paternity.
        If a male partner signs the voluntary declaration of paternity at the hospital, then parentage is also established.
        Even after two years, it is established that the child does not contain the DNA of the male married partner, the child is still considered the defacto child of the male partner and child support can be awarded against (or for) him.
      • I have signed a contract with my wife, to be fully responsible for any child born to her during the course of our marriage, even if DNA testing indicates the child could not be related to me.

I asked her to be involved in the lifestyle...I've encouraged her involvement being with other men (and or women)...and I take full responsibility for any action(s) that arise from that involvement.

After all, any child born to her does have her DNA, and that's good enough for me.
  • Wow. I just stumbled upon this tribe.

I didn't think anyone would be into something like this.

The most erotic sex act for me is impragnating a woman. I have often fantasized about impregnating a woman I wan't involved with and not being involved in raisiing the child.

Don't get me wrong. I love to raise children. I'm a single parent. But, if a situation like this were possible and we were all open, in agreement, etc. it would be really cool, and not just in a sexual way. I make good babies (or so I'm told) and would like to make more. I fantasize about making one or more that I don't raise too.

How would one search out couples like this though? I have considered offering myself to lesbian couples, but this cuckold kink sounds cool too. I would just love being a "bull" but wonder how you ask a couple about this?

• I have no children of my own. I dropped too much LSD as a kid and am afraid I may have damaged my chromosones which would result in a weird child of some sort. Actually, if my genes were past on with no problems, my kid would probably be weird anyway. I have a step daughter I raised since she was 3 and she's now 18. Good kid. I raised another man's child to be good and I can do it again. If I ever met a woman that wanted kids, I'd want he to find another man to inseminate her the old fashioned way: By fucking. I'd like to watch, but hey, I'm not that picky!
  • I have indeed considered a cuckold pregnancy as something that I would desire. There is one particular reason. A woman should consider the best genes for her child. Since that would not be me, I would expect that she would welcome such a situation. In fact, it happens even without people in the lifestyle ( www.ukmm.org.uk/issues/cheat.htm ). Also, legally, in common law, children born into a marriage are presumed the children of the husband, irrespective of the circumstances of insemination. This of course was a rule developed before DNA testing. In fact, that is still the rule within many juridictions, though states are now making it a rebuttable presumption, usually within two years. After that, you are the responsible father no matter what. I think as a wannabe cuckold, that all men desiring women who are sexually promiscuous, should expect, and even desire that a pregnancy happen outside the marriage, for the best genes, and that they take the responsibility for all children born in the marriage and conceived outside the marriage.

Maybe it is only a fantasy. But it is my fantasy.
    • This is a great thread!
      So much information.
      I have not read all the way through yet so forgive me if these have already been asked:

If your child were obviously mixed race, and you knew who the father was (say if I were the only black guy at the party), would you allow me to raise the child along with you and your husband or wife as my own child? I guess it would be a kind of poly relationship at that point.
      Would you allow any men of the same race to help raise your child as their own too?
      What if they wanted to know if the child was theres, would you oblige them?
  • I am involved with a married woman and her husband was the one who got us together. over a year and a half ago, we began having sex and very often, she had a baby last year, and then got a tubal ligation in order to prevent any more pregnancy. her and I are very compatible intellectually, and physically. we love each other deeply, her husband is my best friend, he has watched us have sex many times but mostly we see each other without him. he has come home from work a few times and found us together, not doing anything, but, he never questions it at all. he just smiles and seems happy about his discovery. he doesn't have sex with her as often as i, i make love to her 3-4 times a week, he does once every week or 2, he is only one way, doggy style for 10 minutes. me i do it every way we can for as long as we have time... and i always fulfill her too. especially after her baby we had sex much more freely knowing she had her tubal, she told me how she had yearned to have a baby with me, and i have told her i wished the same, as we do love each other very much, this is natural. well, last week she was worried as her period hadn't come, she was worried, and so the afternoon time when we were making love, she mentioned it again to me, so i took her to the store and i bought the test... she urinated on it, and we watched as her test became positive. we both know it must be mine... and she was a little panicked, but i told her to take a test home from work and test at home for him, so he wont notice her mood... she did... now in the past he told me alone without her, that he would let her get an abortion if she was impregnated with my baby, that was said when they were trying to conceive the last baby, they were trying hard for 4 months before she was impregnated... he would always let me have her as he would watch us ...but then he always waited till i was gone to have sex with her himself, he is more private about that... i don't mind that cause i am a little expressionistic myself, but , the point is, what he said always stuck in my head as what would happen... so i was a little worried about how he would react knowing that i had inseminated her with his knowledge at about the right timing for this to be mine ... she and i know i have inseminated her a lot more than him and we both feel it is mine. so the night i went to their house, she told me he said to her... he will raise the baby as his, and he don't want to know who's it is. she and i were both surprised... it was interesting to note that in the last year there are several times she had been upset to me for certain things that woman and men deal with ... and it seems it upset him more than it did me, she told me later that he was telling her she needs to make up, or make peace about the situation. it was clear and empowering to me, being the odd man out i thought, to see how he needed me and her to be in peace and harmony, she still cant understand why he would have the situation as it is, i have read and explained to her best as i can understand the reasons some men need or desire to be cucks but the reasons seem as varied as the individuals. so we have a few possible reasons, but it is till now deep inside him, and he only smiles when we talk to him about it... I am glad to know though that i can make love with her knowing he probably wont get his colt 45 and shoot me if he catches us... i still relish the words she said he told her when the pregnancy was revealed, and she told him her concern about th fact of her 2 man life, he smiled and said to her, well, i guess its forever. yesterday she and i sat outside together and talked, recalling our love talk during love making, yearning to have shared a baby together, and now... it seems a lesson in the power of wishing, we are all happy, i share a few hours every day with their family, our families are close all the kids are close... so it is a surprise but life and environment is good... and it is good knowing our bond of love is grown deeper than ever.
    i am glad i can let it out here... hope someone enjoys the read of my real life situation, that used to be a dream...
    racially it is Asian woman Caucasian men so there is not a 3rd race factor... they did think about the possibility of recognition of another father in the baby but the love of life won over .

good luck , peace and Love to all.
    • Thanks so much for that Robert. That is a beautiful story.
      If I may ask, do you see other women sexually or romantically? Do you ever feel like you want ''more'' from the woman you mentioned in your story? Wanting more from her and her husband in fact, as far as being included in both their lives?
      • well actually we are very involved every day. i spend at least 2 hours a day with them.... the more i could have would be to stay with her all night... that part i yearn for of course .... but her and i talk many times a day, she phones me at work, several times a day and i like that connectiveness... as far as other women... i am married, my wife accepts my lifestyle and she said its ok but dont tell her about it... and so... i really dont have more in me for more, cause i Love both women very very much... it is interesting to note, my wife is not jealous, but my lover is , and very jealous... she has had to learn to handle it because she knows i am married..in fact my wife is one of her best friends.
        One other note is that my lover and I are both physically and emotionally more passionate than our spouses, I am a very touchy feely guy kiss a lot cant get enough.... she is the same...and we both feel we dont get that from our spouses... so we do satisfy that need we have in eachother whereas our spouses dont need or miss that, and dont have it in them to give naturally... when i am at their house we are careful but when the kids are asleep i am free to kiss and grope her if you will, he has no objections to that... she feels a little conservative about it, but i know as far as he is concerned, i am free to do as i wish, so long as she permits. as far as being included, i dont even knock on the door when i go into the house.... well, i could go on, but ...

does that touch on your question?
  • I think it would be the ultimate submission. I may be sterile, we have not been able to make a second child, and it would be one good way of fulfilling my wife's desire to have a second baby.
    Oh no, wife just came home. Got to post this and go.
    • Just a few days ago, i received a call from a gal i used to correspond with we were very close friends ... she and my lover and my wife are from the same overseas country in southeast asia. this lady married an older gentleman who has been quite good to her, he gives her everything she wants... and need except one thing... a Baby. his children from his first marriage have grown, he had a vasectomy many years before he met her... She and I had some hot discussions before we settled with our current relationships, and when she met him she had told me of his vasectomy, as also did he... she had introduced us when they started serious courting... that has been almost 5 years ago. during the time prior to her marriage i mentioned to her... if she needed help getting pregnant later, to let me know.... and guess what! that is why she called and left a message to call her. i did, we are in different time zones, i woke her up, but she began telling me how she wants to have in-vetro (spelling i am not sure of) fertilization but he isn't producing enough sperm to produce... and as she was explaining to me, my heart jumped through my chest when she said, "can you give me sperm?" of course her cell phone and our long distance connection and her soft sweet accented voice made things a little unclear... so i spoke up and clarified it... "did you just ask me for my sperm?" she shyly said yes... hahah I told her i would have to ask my wife if we can vacation in her island... hahah but let me tell you, my head has been in a stir ever since. this is a situation many people face in their second marriage, i think, using sterilization cause they are done with theiir procreation phase of their life... what a blessing to be able to help... of course i would prefer to impregnate her properly, but maybe they are thinking i will wank it in a dish. i dont know what the outcome will be, but it is pleasing to know she remembered my offer... she asked me to call her again... i will feed idea and discussion, i am taking it seriously.

I really think my wife will agree, but my lover , she is the one who gets so jealous... but i love it.

just my little note from the peanut gallery....

regards to all
  • If I were to become pregnant, it would be a 75% chance if it not being Stephen's. Withinin the 75%, it would be a 50-50 chance of the child being black. This is not a fantasy, but a philosophical and political reality of our relationship. everyone has their way of living or dreaming about this lifestyle. This is ours.
  • this is a must for all couples i think. We have decided upon a black man or men ti imprgenate my wife.
    She has always loved black men and I love to see her with them. Our life has just taken a twist as I have to work away, a month on then off. We are now looking for a guy to keep her when iam away.
  • my wife and i started swinging before we got married or what i thought was swinging after reading some of the post i am strating to think we are in to this cuckolding but that is beside the point we started with one of my best friends being the other partner and i have lost of stories to tell about him but the one i want to tell hear happend after we had decided to get married and happend the november before we found out that i was not able to father a child so we called my friend and all had a talk we all agreed that we would plan a all night fuck fest they fucked for a total 3 hours that night and i watched and i have to say that it was the hottest thing i ever watched they also fucked for 2 hours that next moring and we went back to our once a week thing and when she missed her pirod we got excited we found out she was preg and the fucking incesed and keep up untill she delevard they where fucking when her water broke she gave birth to my daughter and we still play with him but she dose not know he is her father and befor every one gets up set we do not let on while she is around it is all on the up and up but do some problems she has had since her prg shehas had to get her tubs tied so i will never again exparence her being preg by a nother man again but since then i have found i love eating her after she has fucked her boy friends and they dumped there loads in her it still is the hotest thing i have ever done
  • rb
    rb
    offline 27
    shortly after my wife and i married - i was in the military - i was assigned to a latin american country. She was several years older than me, european, and had been very sexually active when we met. She, in particular, wanted a baby as soon as possible - she said she felt her biological clock ticking away. Shortly after arrival in-country my boss there, a senior officer and quite handsome, made it known that he thought very highly of my bride. After a few weeks my wife told me she intended to have an affair with him - she said he excited her, he had already told her it would benefit my career AND, the Big One - he wanted a child by her! He was already married with 3 kids, and had a mistress and another 2 by her ... so he was definitely virile! What I did will probably be viewed as being a total wuss by many - I did nothing. NOTHING!

I took some special assignments to other parts of the country so was out of the city I was assigned to a lot. But I couldn't miss the whispers. My bosses drivers had spread the word .... I just pretended I didnt know anything.Within a couple of months my wife missed her periods and morning sickness set in. The US military decided it would be better if we were sent back to the States, and we were. The baby was a perfectly healthy boy - and has grown to be a very handsome young man. He has a somewhat darker skin complexion, similar to his mom but not my lily white one. We have seen his bio dad several times, when he's visited the USA ... we decided not to conceal his parentage from our son, and he now knows the full story. Since learning as a teen he has treated me with disdain, which I deserve.

We also have a second child, another boy. My wife wanted to try for a second baby and got it with my best friend. Again, I knew what was happening and just went along. My friend has been married and divorced and visits us often. We have freely acknowledged his parentage of our boy, but I am the "legal' dad .....

We have a good marriage, I think, and although my wife is much more sexually active than I am, it is ok with me so long as shes happy with it . I think I could physically have fathered the kids, but that i didnt is maybe just, as they say, the roll of the dice. I dont know if this fits into exactly the intent of this discussion, but I do see myself as a cuckold.
    • I say you and your wife have both done well. Latter other men father your children, then letting them know was very responsible of you. Allowing your wife to be with others was a loving step in your relationship. Letting her get pregnant with your best friend was a sign of true frendship. You are a special man, not unlike my own husband.
      • i agree with Tina completely
        • Well, I am approaching this from a differnt angle, I would like to "sponcer" a wife to assist in the cucking process of her husband.

For me buying lingerie or settling a hotel bill that assisted in the cckin process...is extreamly erotic

Timothy
          • WOW, Donb't know how my husband would react to that. However, it turns me on. Cherie
            • Well...i would love it cherie :)
              • D
                D
                offline 0
                Tim, thank you for this, you're very cool about it.
                I would ideally also like to get Cherie pregnant if she also wants it to be this way and obviously her husband must approve too. I would want our child to have the best family and i understand it would be cherie's pregnancy with her husband, but I think it would be best to have the child be fathered by me. Cherie is very pretty if that is her picture and i think we would make a lovely baby.
                Personally i appreciate also your support.
                I wrote to cherie so we'll see if she is interested.
              • Do you want to watch? Do you want me to tell you what happened? Tell me. Would yuou want to do this once or more than once. Cherie
                • D
                  D
                  offline 0
                  Hi cherie,
                  I sent you a private message with contact details. Did you get it?
                  I would like us to get in contact so we can begin to plan this.
                  As to the frequency of us meeting/ doing this well...obviously it would take as long as it takes to get you pregnant. If you are fertile this can probably happen in one night, but obviously i think if you become the mother f my child we may want to explore knowing each other more than just for placing my seed inside you.
                  I would need to understand more what your vision of this is as I am relatively flexible.
                  I would probably not be comfortable with Tim watching, at least not the first time for sure, but we can maybe make things interesting for him and/or your husband by writing about it or recording the event in some way...audio...maybe even video? Like I said I am open minded about the details.
                  But I am serious.
                  Please write to me privately or call at the number I gave you or let me know when and where to call you.
                  I am serious about this, so if you are too let's get this started at least in a preliminary fashion.
                  Like I told you in the private mail I think attraction is important and I expect you'd like to see what ilook and sound like....
                  I look forward to hearing from you.
                • I must say that I am very excited to have found this posting.

This topic is VERY timely to me and I greatly appreciate everyone's participation.

I am a 41 year old married male, who fantasizes often about being cuckolded. I am married to a very hot and much younger (25 year old) russian girl. We have been married almost 6 years now, and, yes, she is one of those "mail ordered brides". To be honest, our marriage has been, for the most part....wonderful. She is an amazing partner. But there has always been something missing.

When we first met, I hinted to the kind of lifestyle I liked. At that time, hinting was the best I could do, I didnt even fully understand the cuckokding lifestyle myself. Over the years, I have attempted to "persuade" her to cuckold me, on several occasions she shows remarkable interest in hearing my talk dirty about such things, however, on most occasions, she seems a bit closed about hearing my views.

At any rate, I have decided to "back off" a bit recently and not mention it at all. I have done so for a few months, and every once and a while she "alludes" to something related to the subject. (Our discussions are always playful and NEVER direct).

At any rate, our sex life is VERY interesting. Since we have been married, it consists of me servicing her orally until she is satisfied and then me pleasing myself afterwards. We have NEVER had conventional penetration....never. To be honest, it is AMAZING for me and I am thrilled with the way things are. The only component missing is her having another lover (with whom I hope she will do ALL those things we dont do together). She expressed to me recently that she is going through some changes and is different now (which I sometimes think means that she wants to have sex conventionally). I actually recently caught her chatting with one of her male coworkers on the phone and she hung up quickly and then lied to me about it afterwards. I eventually was able to convince her to tell me the truth, that she was talking to him, but she never would admit anything else (quite possibly, nothing else is actually happening). At any rate, I want to assure her that I am NOT only ok with anything that might be happening, but the thought actually turns me on.....

I think we might be very close.....

At any rate, the other issue is pregnancy. She has been talking alot over the last year or two about having a baby. I think I might be open to having a cuckold pregnancy. In fact, the idea dominates my fantasies, but I know we have to try the idea of cuckolding first....to make sure that both of us are prepared for the emotion that comes along with cuckoling before the concept of pregnancy can be incorporated.

At any rate, thanks again for all your perspectives...this is a subject which is very poignent for me right now.
                    Unsu...

I hope I am not out of line here in my reply, but I read this thread with alot of interest. My ex wife cuckolded me, at first she cheated, and was caught. Like most cuckolds, I was turned on by it, after being angry, and we became involved in this lifestyle before it became so open on the net. We were not an openly cuck couple, but the power dynamic was obvious in our relationship, and she had a wandering eye. We had a couple of 'scares' over pregancy, and there had been no doubt as to whether or not I would raise the child as my own. I raised a step daughter, and really saw this as no different, and I have always been and really excelled at being a "Dad". I coached the kids games, had the neighbors kids over all the time, and really relished that role. Forward a bit, she had a scare, from someone she saw regulary and I didnt care for. Race was not an issue, but his looks are very different from mine, and our son certainly favors him. I never saw a reason for causing any waves in my marriage, and there was not a thought about what if...? as many here are talking about. Perhaps their should have been. I think that moor is 100% accurate in his posts. The fantasy is hot, of course, but the reality is, what do you tell the child? In my case, I dont know. IF we had a black child, or hispanic, whatever, what do you say? It cant be ignored, at some point in life the kid will wonder. An honest answer of sorts, your father is gone? I dont know... I do think that it is irresponsible to deliberately have a child and not have an answer. I did have a friend who left the country for a year and "adopted", but really, that is a lie the child is going to have to carry forever, and not fair. On the other hand, accidents happen, and I dont favor abortion. I would gladly raise the child, but I do think I would want to know what to say. In Our case, she stopped seeing the guy, and he never knew, at least not from us.
                    great story, thanks for sharing. of course i will tell you, i am the Other guy in a cuckold arrangement. for over 2 years now... I was good friends with the family first, then, one day i decided to share pictures of my wife naked with him, and he did the same.. our "trust factor " grew from there... eventually he shared to me that he desired to let me have sex with her... at first she was overwhelmed with it all, but she had a hunger ... he was there every step of he way, at first, he watched us have sex and encouraged it , then he stepped back, and she and i grew deeply in love... till now. she and I get together every day, we have sex with each other several times a week, we had a pregnancy, which he accepted, but due to her having a tubal ligation it was not in her uterus an therefor a tubal pregnancy which was a sad loss, for we all talked and accepted it was mine. it seems now we have sex more with each other more than our "legal spouses" as it seems they both need less than we do... any more, he never brings up anything about us having sex, but he gives us time alone. several hours on a day when the kids are gone, we plan a day together and he will go off and work somewhere during that time. i promised him i will never steal her from him legally by divorce and such, and he continues to give me access ... she prefers we hide our sex from him like a dont ask dont tell attitude... he has come home when we were there alone, and he never makes scene. so that is what has worked ....

we established trust, i honor that, i am his friend too, but, she serve me dinner when i arrive... we talk ad share time together during the day, and when he is home, i share time with their family we are like 2 merged families... but she and i are the connection... during moments where she and I had troubles, he was the consoling party , the peace maker, to both of us.. it is like he needs us together, thank god for that
                    cause i need her now, and she needs me too.... it is scarey cause we are in a small town, and it isnt socially the norm, when someone see's us driving together or at the store... we worry a bit, but hey what we do in private is not the publics business, so what i am getting at is, Good Luck... maybe get to know her friend or find one you trust to share her with... once she opens up and sees how serious you are... maybe she will go for it... if i was single and had no wife or kids... i cannot say he would be as safe i would want her for my own,so you have that risk ... strangers are an option too, but either way there is risk...

so, good luck.
                    • I always wondered if the donor and the wife might fall in love. A very real possibility. Cherie
                      • Unsu...

I think that part it is a very real possibility, and part of what makes reality different from fantasy. I think that falling in love is not necessarily the end of anything. I do believe that there are different kinds of love, and that one can love more than one person. I guess the answer is, so what? If your marriage is not 100% solid, then you are dating, or lookeing to 'better deal' your husband. Thats reality, not anyones fantasy. If you are %100 solid in your marriage, and you fall in love with someone who you are playing with on the side, then you have to give something up. Best to avoid this, if you are intending to build a life and raise children with your husband, then you need to protect that relationship. Keep your communication open, talk about your feelings, and if they start to become an issue, break it off. If you think that you cant do that, then best not play with fire. My opinion, of course. NIce photo, btw. ;)
                      • D
                        D
                        offline 0
                        Hi again Cherie, sorry but I have been away.
                        If you're still not pregnant I think it's time we changed that. Message me privately and we can exchange pictures and contact details. I think the right way to go about it is indeed for you to come and live with me until you are fully impregnated.
                        We would include your husband, but of course his duties would be limited to taking care of other needs. I think it's important for the mother to bond with the biological father and we will need some alone time.
                        I also think it would be best if I was involved until the pregancy came to term. Seeing my child growing in you and your belly getting bigger daily would be great. And of course the libido goes up during pregnancy so you would still be able to enjoy sex with me regularly. If hubby is good we can let him clean up sometimes ok?
                        Let me know your situation so we can start making sure your womb gets filled soon.
                        xx
  • Ramer,
    Have you considered a cuckold pregnancy for your marriage?
    Where can a guy find a Domme Woman who wants to cuckold her primary guy. I have been looking for communities like this hoping to find REAL people. The net has provided a networking community not only for lifestyle, but for those who have a hard time going out and meeting. Being that i'm not able to drive and be mobile, the net really is a way to reach out, but so far I have not found anyone real in my area.
    I have been with couples who openly desired to have a cuckold pregnancy as the ultimate expression of their lifestyle. Is this something you have considered, fantasized about or actually made into a reality?
    Ramer I would not only want this, but because my seed isn't any good, that would be the only way for us to have children.
    Thanks, :)
  • Unsu...

We are going to have a cuckold pregnancy next year.

Mon, November 26, 2007 - 9:23 PM
    Great post ramer and thank you for the great tribe.

We are a happily married couple with two children that are bio mine and hers. She currently has an IUD and is going to take it out next year after losing her weight from the second pregnancy.

She's very easy to knock up (first try every time) and so we are looking to have another man not only join us for cuckold sex but impregnate her as well. However, we want some spacing between pregnancies for planning purposes.

We are going to raise him/her as our own and have no plans to tell anyone that our next baby will not be of my loins.

I can't wait for our bull to mount and breed her while I watch and play with her pussy after he ejaculates his seed inside of her. I will then hold her legs up in the air so that his sperm slides right past her cervix and fertilizes her egg as I bring her to another orgasm so she associates her stud with both pleasure and pregnancy.

I want to go down on her and taste her pussy after she's been inseminated by her strapping stud.

Our marriage is just about ready for this step but we have a few questions for the tribe.

1. How do you handle the in-laws? Did they realize that the baby was not the husbands?
    2. Whose name goes on the birth certificate?
    3. How exciting is it to wait for her next cycle after being bred to see if she's indeed late and has a plus sign on the stick?
    4. How did it feel having sex with your wife knowing that she's carrying another man's child?
    5. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. We will give pics of the pregnancy next year as it progresses to full-term.

Thank you and Happy Holidays to everyone.

j/h
    • We are also going to have a cuckold pregnancy. We are a married, white, cuckold couple, from New Hampshire. A Well Hung Blackman, is going to impregnate my white wife. We are Irene and Scott. We would love to hear from other married, white, cuckold couples, who's white wives are now pregnant by Blackmen. Our email address is, GoddessLela62@aol.com . We can't wait to hear from other white couples, who are in this lifestyle. Love, Irene and Scott!!!
    • I will answer as best I can!
      They may not be the help you want but here are the outline.
      Before we were married my now wife had a bad reputation in her home town and was known to date only black guys.
      to cut a long story short she got pregnant, she has never believed in abortion and carried the child ( a Girl) to full term.
      Her parents were not surprised and treated their grand child as normal. Other white people in her home town treated her like shit and openly abused her verbally.
      Black guys were always trying to picking her up while she was out pushing the baby in the pram( most times she exchanged phone nos, she cannot ever say no to black guys).
      When she was breast feeding the baby, she was spat on by some white women.

Then we started dating, my parents were horrified but know days accept her and the baby as part of my family.
      I changed my job and moved to a larger adjacent town where generally we have no problems with the child.
      We are honest and say she is my wife's child none of this adopted crap, If the child is white it obviously will not be a problem but even now days your child will have problems being bullied at school.

Think not about you today but are you strong enough for your child in the future, medical info may save your child's life. He/She will have to know you are not the father.

Good luck to you both
  • Being new to the tribes, wandering around reading various posts here, this topic I have been reading with great interest.
    What morals that made by some!

Bringing children into this world is a very big step, one that should not be taken lightly.
    However one point in all this is something no one has mentioned yet.
    It is not just the cuckold lifestyle where you find partners/husbands bringing up others children.
    I have many friends who are with other people now, children with adopted mothers, fathers even a friend who left her husband and now with three children lives with another woman.

If you are a couple who are happy with your own lives, love each other, care for one another then why not. What is the difference from that scene to caring for another mans babies from a previous relationship?

So my answer is simple, if you are in a loving stable cuck relationship, if having a child by a bull is something you both want to entertain then why wait, go for it!
  • Unsu...

About a year ago (a month after my husband and I were married) my husband had an affair with his ex-girlfriend. So when I found out I got even with him by having an affair with a black co-worker friend of mine. We both broke off our affairs after about two months and forgave each other. A week after getting back with my husband I found out that I was almost two months pregnant. I'm 35 weeks pregnant as of this post. I was afraid that the pregnancy would end our marriage, but in a strange way it's even better. My husband and the father of my unborn son are even friends now. I've had sex with my friend three times since I became pregnant, two weeks ago was the last time, something my husband doesn't know about. My libido is off the chart since I became pregnant too. I've never heard the term cuckold before, but I guess my situation is sort of like that.
  • this subject is now becoming very favorable to middle age white married females in my experience they are usually pre menaupasle and really as far as a bull is concerned in there prime and still fertile usully slightly over wieght and in there late thirties discovered that they have submissive tendancies that there partners know nothing of or are only discovering usually the partner has had a vasectomy in his 30s to prevent pregnancy and has always felt that this has curbed his labido in entering a bull relationship the female is aware of the risk of pregnancy but in my experience of talking to woman on sites who have got pregnant they took the risk for the added excitement and a deep love towards there original partner that is hard to explain of the woman between 40 50 i have spoke to most have experienced at least 2 pregnancies to there bull in the 30s to 40 age group the majority of females i have spoke to are on birth control and if they do get pregnant its very well planned and there is a commitment to have the baby and rear it as there own i would imagine that the figure of actual births in the 40s to 50 range is very much less than one in 10 pregnancies resulting in a birth im aware of a marked rise though of interracial births in the 40s age group in the usa this hasnt yet happened in the uk but there is a growing community in the uk love to hear some feed back on this subject !!! gordon
    • Unsu...

I definitely disagree with Gordon. I think most white women that have interracial children are in the 16-25 age group. In high school I dated my husband (who is white), but interracial couples were very common (mostly black guys with white girls). One of my best friends thats was dating a black guy was seven months pregnant at graduation. It seems that very few interracial couples ever get married though, even if their is a child involved.
      • Shelly, My wife was in her early 30's when she became pregnant, she never knew who the father was having had numerous one night stands with customers at the night club where she worked.
        It was an unwritten rule that the big spenders always had the women they wanted.
        As soon as she started to show she was in greater demand, Black guys seem to like screwing pregnant white woman.

The up bring of the child was never discussed, why wife just assumed I would be there ( Which I was)

I have known numerous interracial couples none of the guys would ever consider marrying the White Women.
  • I agree that it is the ultimate expression of the acceptance of the lifestyle. It may not be the expression of each individual relationship but it goes a long way in showing your belief in the lifestyle rather than merely looking at the lifestyle as an interest or hobby. In fact, for me it would be a relationship breaker if she was not willing to have children through a cuckold pregnancy.

I definately look forward to having a family with a future cuckoldress that inlcudes children bred by bulls. But it would be known by all involved that I would take on the fatherly role and support them financially and love them as my own kids.
  • We have done so but I would support my wife's decision to cuckold me and have a child by another man. The choice would have to be hers. I love so her so much and would raise the child as my own without any hesitation. I am naturally submissive to her and this would be my ultimate expression of my love for her.
    • I am very new to the idea of Bulls and Cucks and the whole lifestyle, but nothing has ever turned me on more than the thought of blowing my big load deep inside a woman while her husband watches and maybe getting her pregnant. Reading all your posts has been the best hour of my week. Now to make it happen!
  • Unsu...

My fantasy is for my wife to have a black boyfriend and get used constently till she is pregnant,then breeds only him and his friends thru the pregnancy.she has done things whith blackmen but when i told her this she thought i was nuts.But we have discussed actually doing it,but its to hard for her to find black guys she likes.I need help finding places for her to go find her fun.
  • Unsu...

yes my husbandEd and I have discussed me getting pregnant by a black man and we have fantasied about it a lot. U think its time I submitt to a black man bareback and see what happems to me Mary Pat
    • Hi Mary. My wife and I have discussed that she should become pregnant by a blackman too. She had bareback intercourse, with a nice, young blackman, and she did become pregnant by him. Sadly though, my wife miscarried two weeks ago. We are looking for another young blackman, to impregnate my white wife again, and hopefully, she will go full term with her next black pregnancy. We would love to talk with you and your husband. Our email address is, GoddessLela62@aol.com . Thank You Mary. Sincerely, Irene and scott!!!
    • Unsu...

i am back under a different user name and wamt to go through with it now Mary
      • Unsu...

Wish I was closer Mary, I would love to sit and talk to you and your husband about you being bred and let you examine my cock and feel it inside you as I pump my massive load of cum inside your cunt as your husband (and my GF) watch and help hold you in position and keep my balls from being hurt by swinging freely (they hang just above my knees). I have never bred a female that lived any distance from me, it has always been a joy to get to see those I breed, and watch their bellies swell, tits fill with milk, and see how happy her husband or parents are to be awaiting the birth of a child. To be part of selective breeding has been wonderful. I truly enjoy fucking a female, not just for the sex, but to watch her facial expressions and feel her body movement as I am giving her the pleasure she deserves from the desire to be bred. Having a husband or the parents of a female record a video of my cock enter her and have a complete record (I fuck some for over an hour) of her orgasms and receiving my cum (video of her cunt after I pull out) and her husband, or my GF cleaning my cock and her cunt of excess cum. Hope you find a good cock to breed you, and you and your husband are ready to share the experience.
  • Yes, lately I have!

My husband had a vasectomy during his previous marriage. I am fertile and 34 y.o. but on the pill because I have been cucking him for 3 years (we've been married almost 4). I have had the same a black boyfriend for over a year now and I tease hubby about having a love child. It drives him mad! I always go bareback now and occasionally "forget" a pill now and then.

Lately I have been doing tease and denial to my husband. I fondle him and whisper into his ear that I am his naughty wife, that I am being careless with my boyfriend. I leave my pills on the kitchen counter next to the phone so he knows when I skip one. I am seducing him into accepting my actions. We went to his family reunion across the country and I left my pills home on purpose, we were gone for 4 days. I had my boyfriend all night the day after we returned.

My newest trick is to dress seductively for my husband, get him very turned on, make him go down on me and clean whipped cream from me while pretending its my lover's deposit. He got so turned on he willingly drank a glass of champagne with two of my pills in it!

Now its quite easy to get his cooperation. He helps me choose lingerie and dress for my boyfriend. After I put on my makeup and perfume, I click across the floor in my heels to get a pill and a glass of champagne. Then we start to make out. I tongue his ear and stroke him until he is totally hot. Then I gently push my pill into HIS mouth and tilt the champagne glass to his lips. I stroke him with my other hand and tell him to swallow like a good boy. The first time I did this he came as he swallowed my pill! I do this about once every ten days, I stroke him to orgasm if or as he takes my pill. I think I am training him! Once I even called him from my lover's condo and said "honey, he's getting me good and I forgot to take my pill... if you're a good boy and take it for me, I'll let you have sloppy seconds in the morning.

Occasionally he will try to get serious and say we need to talk, usually after he has had his orgasm. So I bought a chastity device to limit his orgasms and objections. I have found that keeping him horny is the "key" (pun here?) to keeping his protests to a minimum.

All of this is such a rush for me! power, control, incredible sex, and my growing urge to have a baby! I know it won't be too long!

• Is this thread still active? I have news to post but won't bother if no one is checking in.
      • I check in daily, when Tribe is up.
        • dev
          dev
          offline 7
          Hi Tom, writing in to you, as you say you check in daily when Tribe is up! I read that you'd want your wife to be bred by a guy with reddish hair. I'm Indian, my wife a brunette, & we would both like her to be impregnated by her blond n blue eyed boyfriend Stuart! The thrill of watching that blond stud pump his love DEEP into my wife's fertile womb, that wonderful baby-making sperm, & then to watch Carol's belly swell with the stud's love-child! It would be wonderful, us 3 in supermarkets & the like, her 9 months' pregnant, with people probably knowing that I was an Indian cuckold, & that my white wife had been bred by a blond man! She's openly told me that she'd not entertain the idea of having a baby by me, & I honestly believe it every woman's right to have a child by the man of her choice. In my wife's cas by this blue eyed blond stud-lover! She, like any healthy woman wants to 'optimise the genes'. Yes I know MANY MANY posts about being 'black bred'. Maybe mine is the first about being 'blond bred'! LOVELY!
          What do you think?
      • Becky yes this thread is still active and I hope your good news is that you have been bred by your black bf. Please let us know.
        • Thanks Allen!

Unfortunately it hasn't happened yet but I am completely off the pill now. Hopefully I am becoming more fertile every day. Maybe my husband was right about the time it takes for the pill to wear off. I have been carefully charting my cycle and I become increasingly turned on when the pregnancy risk grows

I am still trying to manage my husband's feelings about this. I dress hotter now, going to work in skirts, heels, and always in very sexy lingere underneath. I make sure he knows, sees, and stays horny. I make him admit that he loves me for being naughty. I make him wear a condom now. My next high risk days are the 29th, 30th and 1st. The 29th is hubby's poker night... I told him it's my boyfriend's night to take me slow, deep and bare all night long. I am just loving this.
  • Wow. I stumbled upon this site a bit ago and I must say that you people have some deep seeded psychological shit going on. Have any of you ever thought of what it might do to the kid who's conceived by a "bull"? Being a half-breed, growing up all his life KNOWING he's different. And those of you saying "oh we won't tell him, he will go on thinking my husband is his dad blah blah blah." People, kids these days aren't fucking stupid. Way to fuck up an entire generation with your fucked up fetish. Hope I never find any of you around where i live. See you all in hell.

• I'm here to get this thread back on track - I've stayed well clear until you come along as a classic post sniper and try and fark it up idiot.
      Lucky you dont live near me - or I'd piss in your letterbox, shit on your doormat and knock the fuck on your door to find out who's got the biggest bollocks. I have no frikkin doubt it'd be me.

Dont post here if you dont like the thread and keep your asswipe opinions to yourself.

This thread is TOP NOTCH!

Twat Off!
  • When I meet the right woman... this will be discussed and hope we agree, before we're married.

I would not want her to use condoms, because I would want to enjoy her, with his seed inside her. If she's not on birth control, I'm sure she would become pregnant. Having a wife who is pregnant with another mans baby would be a real turn on to me. But on the serious side, her having a baby growing inside her would be wonderful. And her offering this life to our marriage would be incredible. I would raise the baby as my own, because it came from her body and it would be her baby she was offering to be ours.

It wouldn't matter what "race" the baby was... it would be from our marriage and that is all anyone would need to know.... and it would be "our" baby.

I would not want her to have to choose white men because we are white. I would want her to choose black lovers, because she wanted them. What other peoples opinions are really has no bearing on what we want in our marriage.
  • Hi, yes and my partner has been having barebare sex with her bull for several months now. Ive been in permanant chastity for some 2 years now and assist them every time. My partner doesnt play alone and im always there. Her Bull was best man at our wedding and carried out his duties to my wife as a Bull should. Me, i get to hold either party as deemed fit in whatever position im told to. At the end i get to serve refreshments and clean both my wife and bull of any mess... Its a great lifestyle,
  • Yes and No both, my wife who was a colleague before we got married had an affair with her immediate senior and one working late a night I saw her naked making love with that senior colleague of her (the senior colleague is the brother of my female boss), I was so impressed by her moves that I quite liked it, then some days after that incident my female boss called me to cabin and congratulated me of my good work and also inquired if i were seeing someone and when I said no she suggested me to marry a girl (my present wife) and said that their is an added benefit which was she is already pregnant and I would have a baby free with marriage. I don't know why but I agreed. and 6 month after marriage we had our first child.
    • My first cuckold experience was with my wife to be in high school and made me consider this question. She was a virgin 16, very pretty, slender and redheaded. I was 18 skinny and inexperienced. She came from a religeous home and we had dated for about three months with only kissing and touching. I was totally dedicated to her probably because of her beauty and hot body. Before Christmas we agreed that we would marry as soon as the school year was over. With this pledge I felt I could go futherin our sexual exploration. I got her alone, in a sleeping bag and got her panties down, but my nervous cock would stay hard and all I could do was rub her and make her excited. She explained to me that her previous boyfriend had rubbed agaist her and had a really hard erection, she knew I was just too soft. Two nights later she and her best freind went to the movies....supposedly. They had their parents drop them there but instead got into a car with two boys that her friend knew. Actually her friend a pretty brunette had had sex with both of them before. My fiancee got in the front seat with the local high school bully and coxman. After driving and drinking and playing in the snow he had removed most of her wet clothes. They parked at a truckstop and her friend started having intercourse with the boy in the backseat. The guy in the front seat laid her down kissed her removed her panties and she spred her legs and let him fuck her. After he had shot his first load in her she moaned and moved her pelvis against him until he fucked her again. With his two loads of semen in her she went home no longer a virgin. The guys had run out of sperm for the night but when they dropped the girls off they told them they and their guy friends would be around to get more of what they had gotten that night. The guy bragged about his conquest of my fiancee and her friends all next about it too. She got pregnant soon after that and everyone wondered who's baby it was. We got married the next month after we new she was pregnant, but after having her cherry popped by the local coxman everyone who saw her walking arout pregnant with me, including him, thought it was his baby. I was humiliated by I liked the feeling of knowing that another man had popped my wifes cherry, filled her with sperm twice and might be the father of our baby. She liked strong aggressive sexy men and she spread her legs for several men after we were married for the same reason. She always wanted the strongest cock and sperm she could obtain. Most women do. Aggressive, strong sexual men impregnate a lot of married women and have other men raise their babies because thats the type of sperm women want. Men should probably choose to let the strongest most aggressive and capable man impregnate their wives. It is the first law of nature.
  • Yes, we have. I won't be able to get her pregnant, and I hate the clinical way artificial insemination works - the word "artificial" says it all. Bringing a child into the world should as far as possible be natural - and if another man's sperm has to do it anyway, then why not? I really do want her to get pregnant, and get pregnant naturally. If the child is from her womb, then that is enough for me. Besides, as she says, I'm a regular guy, this is a good chance to introduce better genes into our family ;)
  • This is one of the most squeamish issues to discuss. I put myself on the place of the husband that has some awful genetic condition and doesn't want to pass it down the line. I can hardly imagine that I would let my wife's lover to impregnate her. Think that I would rather try some artificial insemination and most likely I would choose for this purpose the sperm of my relative. Yes, it's not the easiest way, but the most fair one.
    my hot space: www.edenfantasys.com/
    • My ex-wife and I discussed it when we were married. Now I seek out the same in any girl I date and potential marriage material since I feel swinging, cuckolding and pregnancy go together. My ex never got pregnant but when we first began talking about it, it was when we were just starting in this lifestyle and it was mainly a discussion of what-if's we needed to prepare for and plan to prevent. It later moved to an excitement for both of us as she later admitted she was attracted enough to a few of her lovers cocks and bodies that she would enjoy having their children. It was a turn on for me to see and go through the process of arriving at that conclusion and feeling good and accepting of it. For her, it was a relief and turn on she could enjoy feeling good or ok with being so selfish in her desire. We both realized and admitted certain studds just did it for her on a primal genetic level and she felt a natural self desire, more so since she was married, to spread open for physically superior and dominant studds with large cocks and take their cum and have their baby with the expectation and understanding they could then have a part claim to her and come over regularly down the road and fuck each other, her and I raising the children and possibly developing into a poly situation. Basically coming down to the fact that we love each other, we would have our own child/children but that her needs require many hung cocks and fit studds fucking her regularly with me helping hold her open, dress, present her for them and accept her desire for gentically superior studds baby to suckle at her tit with my blessing and hold her hand the whole time and or hold her legs open for him. It was fun and exciting then and I hope to have that more often in the future with the right girlfriend. Hopefully, a mixed black baby afterwards to attract more black cocks for her but also to feel excited about showing off a hot white lady holding suckling our black baby and knowing other white girls/couples see and notice this and that they secretly desire the same as well, bringing out more white girls nature desire to neal naked at the feet of hung black studds and please them sexually, as is their ultimate duty as fine white women who need larger cocks than their husband but still need his support.
      • In our case the Bull made it very clear that he would like to have unprotected sex with Ann. He considered this a necessary part of my accepting his dominance in our relationship, and he explained this to me during my first meeting with him.

I had opted for the interview with him rather than have to follow other options that Ann had outlined on discovering that I was a CLOSET CROSSDRESSER. In fact the Bull (BARRY) made reference to the fact I had worn Ann's panties and ejaculated into them on occasion.
        It was part of the 'understanding' that I confessed to these indiscretions with her unerwear etc.

There may be many husbands out there that fantasise about their wives dating and having relationships with other men, however when this becomes reality and the prsopect of the wife being impregnated extramaritally the emotions and doubts that evolve around the 'point of no return' are brainstorming.

Ann's email annlord@live.com.au

This is a true story and Ann and Barry insist I tell all. Do people really want to know/
  • Unsu...

I am new to this site, but I appreciate the ability to communicate with like-minded people. This topic caught my eye so I thought I would write about my experience.

My husband and I got involved in the cuckold lifestyle through our desire to have a child. My husband is 13 years older than me and had learned that he was unable to father children during his previous marriage. It led to his divorce, so he was very sensitive about it. When we started dating, I loved his sweetness, maturity and desire to care for me, compared to the younger guys I was used to dating. The only concern I had was that I wanted children, but he reassured me that he wanted to give me that if we married and we would figure something out, like artificial insemination.

After we married, we started talking about it more and more. I wanted to have my own child and not adopt, but the thought of artificial insemination did not appeal to me as I learned more about it. It was my husband who actually said that he thought the best option was for us to find someone to get me pregnant the natural way. During this time, we also discovered that my husband and I would both become aroused when I told him about my sexual experiences with my ex-boyfriend. I had lived with him for 2 years and was very much in love with him, despite his aggressive attitude and immaturity. He is 3 years older than me and an incredible lover with a great body. I would do anything for him when we were together, but eventually I left him because I was wanting a family and security with someone more mature. He knew I was married, but continued to text and call me occasionally, so one night during sex with my husband, I suggested that maybe he was a good guy to get me pregnant. My husband was concerned about our past feelings for each other, but I felt strongly that I was over that and it would just be a fun sexual experience. I was very wrong.

My husband finally agreed and I told my ex-bf about it. He was very excited and we went out on a date soon after. I was not prepared for the rush of emotion that came over me that night when we had sex. I had timed it with my ovulation and I think I could feel I was fertile, so something about having his potent sperm inside me caused me to bond with him deeply. I went home to my husband and could hardly talk about the night because I felt so guilty. After I failed to get pregnant, I was depressed and my husband encouraged me to see him again. I eagerly called my ex, and he said we should do it more to make sure it works. My husband ended up agreeing to him staying with us for 2 weeks, and he admitted to me that he would enjoy at least hearing us having sex. During that 2 weeks my ex-bf pretty much took over the master bedroom and was making love to me numerous times a day. He is very aggressive and my husband is passive, so it just felt natural for us to sleep together. During that time, I realized how unsatisfying sex was with my husband, and I began to feel myself falling again for my ex-boyfriend.

When he left I was very depressed and resentful towards my husband, for reasons I don't understand. As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I went to see him and we made love. I felt bad about it and told my husband afterward, and he was upset and told me that was the exact thing he had worried about. We tried to get back to our lives, but I found myself avoiding sex with my husband and meeting my ex whenever I could. My husband figured it out through my texts, and I admitted to it. I told him that I was sorry but I felt this biological urge to have sex with the father of the baby inside of me. After a week of fighting and sleeping in separate rooms, my husband told me that he would rather know about my relationship with my ex than to have me cheating. It was at that point that my ex and I started openly dating and sleeping together frequently. My husband was jealous and mopey at first, but in time he started masturbating when we would be sexual in front of him. It seems like we developed into the cuckold relationship naturally, without even knowing it was a lifestyle. It was my bf who began encouraging the more humiliating aspects, like denying my husband sex, making him clean my pussy and his cock, doing more and more things in front of him, and basically taking control of our household. I felt guilty at first because I love my husband and know he is so good to me, but as I would see his reaction to allowing these things and even being aroused by it, I started to feel like it was something good for him.

After the baby was born, my husband seemed to lose his open resentment towards my bf, and almost acted like he felt inferior and indebted to him. He began doing things for him, assisting him financially, and allowing us to be together in any way we wanted. My bf is happy with the situation, as he says he was never the fatherly type and thinks my husband does a great job. He also admits that he likes my husband being able to allow us more time to ourselves and freedom by caring for the baby, as well as providing a better lifestyle than he could afford. My bf and I socialize together and take trips, and I feel like I have the best of both worlds. Sometimes I feel guilty that we are using my husband, but my husband insists that he is happy because I am happy.

This may not be a situation for everyone, but I just wanted to share it. Oh, one other thing...I am going to get back off the pill soon because my bf wants to give me another baby!
    • Hi Lisa

I too am new to the site, and I'm glad you've shared you experience. It makes it easier for a newbie to jump in, and I hope you continue to write about your lifestyle. Just keep communication open with your husband, and continue to enjoy the best of both worlds. Remember the importance of what your husband is providing for you as well as what your getting from your boyfriend. I know I sound preachy, but I've gone through something similar.

I'm a few years older than my wife, and she wanted children after a couple years of marriage. We had the same discussions as you and your husband, but I told my wife I was a carrier of a certain genetic disease and I didn't want to pass it on. I feel bad about that, because it's totally untrue. But I was adamant and had the medical literature to made a good case, and my wife believed it. The truth is I wanted to be cuckolded and to raise another man's children because didn't feel worthy to father them myself. In any case, after a lot of discussion, my wife agreed to start working on her first pregnancy.

My wife had no former boyfriends in the area, so we decided she should start going to clubs and try to meet guys. I figured she'd date quite a bit, and not necessarily go with one guy exclusively. But it didn't take long for her to get hung up on one man, and soon she was dating him only. As you and your husband did, we discussed the possibility of her getting emotionally involved beforehand, and she felt she could guard against it. However, once she started sleeping with him regularly, she became obsessed with him. She'd come in and tell me all about how sexy and exciting he was, as if I were a girlfriend confidant. She said she desperately wanted his baby, and she began keeping close track of her cycle. He was terminally married and she knew it, but that didn't stop her from falling for him. At the same time, she was adamant that she still loved me in her own way, and that she knew I was the guy she was better off with.

Long story short, after four months of dating she did get pregnant by him. She gave birth to a strong healthy boy, whom we're both crazy about. She still sees her lover regularly and wants another child by him at some point. He knows her son is his, but he also knows I'm content to be the father, and he's fine with it. He still has his marriage and his lover too. My wife and I went through a lot emotionally, but . we've become closer in our own way, although I'm no longer allowed any physical intimacy with her. We both have to remain as self aware and honest and communicative as we can to make it work, but it's worth it. I got what I want, which is to be a cuckold, and my wife got what she wants, which is a child and a stable marriage, and an exciting lover as a bonus.
  • Unsu...

Let me say first: Taking a child just for fantasy reasons is VERY stupid.
    I think the whole black-white discussion is mainly a male fantasy.

My husband and I never had an fantasy about having a black bull or having black children.
    I had several white bulls in the beginning of our marriage and they gave me two wonderfull daughters.
    Peter and I raised them the same way every parent will raise their children.
    We told our daughters the truth and they never made any nasty remarks about it, they see peter as their father.
    Cuckolding is not a sex fantasy for us, it's our way of living our lives.
    In the beginning of our marriage it was clear for me that peter wasn't the partner to have great sex with.
    It was me, who suggested to have a lover and not Peter.
    In my opinion its normal that I received a child from a strong man and not from a week husband like my peter.
    I dont get excited when i have unprotected sex, thats a male thing.
    I get excited when my bull gives me great sex or better i get exited when my bull have great sex.

I have a black bull, not for fantasy reasons of my husband, but because a black man is a better lover then a white man.
    Nothing to do with any racial thing, I choose for the best and that's BLACK.

Patricia

• Good Morning!

First of all, I consider myself a disciple of Patricia Cuckoldress ~ and a disciple of any other Women who are either dominant or are cuckoldresses (or both). I am a supportive, submissive man and I can share my own opinions but never force them on others. I have a couple comments on Patricia’s recent post, and they are by no means meant to challenge her. And I fully realize that my opinions are meaningless to someone as superior as Patricia, and other Women, but they might help incite others to post additional comments. I am here TO LEARN.

>> I think the whole black-white discussion
      >> is mainly a male fantasy.

It could be for other males, but not for me. If a Woman wants a Black lover or Bull, it’s her choice. If she choose a white, or other race, it’s fine by me too.

>> Cuckolding is not a sex fantasy for us,
      >> it's our way of living our lives.

I think cuckolding could be a male fantasy also to some extent. It is also the "way of life" that I desire.

>> It was me, who suggested to have a lover
      >> and not Peter.

THIS is an excellent point ~ indicating that the Female initiated the cuckolding relationship. It is really refreshing to read this.

>> Nothing to do with any racial thing, I choose
      >> for the best and that's BLACK.

It’s also nice to read that Patricia is committed to something and it’s not based on race. But she is also setting an example to other Women and hopefully, educating males. I don’t really consider myself to be a man (otherwise I might be a Bull) but I am male. Males and asexuals should support Women and Bulls.

Thanks for this great post, Patricia!

- Jim
      • My husband and I lead a cuckold marriage and have done so now for almost 2 years. Through what became mutual fantasies shared blossomed over a 2 year span prior to us making it an actual reality. We have a very strong marriage, stronger then ever before, and we love each other deeply. He is my soul mate and my best friend. We are deeply involved in the interracial lifestyle and while we both know it may not be for every girl out there, it is wonderful and very well-suited for us and our needs.

My husband is older then I, (I'm 26 while he is quite a bit older) and we have no children yet. He will be retiring early from his career within the next 2 to 3 years and we intend to start a family at that time, if not sooner. It is our full intent to have me become pregnant from one of my lovers, ideally having several children as we are both excited about having a large family. The children will all be black, of course, and we are not bothered by this fact, nor that my husband will not be the biological father of any of them. However, he will be a GREAT dad, and we look forward to this chapter in our lives.
  • as it is with me and my wife, we both made a list of physical, artistic, and intellectual traits we'd hope for our children...and then looked at candidates who's families were most strongly predisposed towards these genetic traits. my wife likes her men taller than 6-4 (my height), with broad shoulders, squared jaw, and muscles...but she also insists notably higher than average intelligence, athletic ability, and creative (musical/artistic/literative) talents.
    the father of her first extramarital conception had all of these. he was 6-8, 310, and extremely muscular. if not for an injury in his 2nd year of college, he'd be playing in the NFL right now! she met him, spoke with him...and by the early morning hours was pregnant by him.
    the next to sire a child with her happenned when we were touring africa, the father was noticably over 7-foot tall, muscular, and a warrior. he was also in the tribal line of succession. he was a bit of a musician and poet in his own right. when they met they hit it off, and he was very straight forward when he told me he wanted to have my wife, and could (smell) she was in season...and that he intended to 'bless' our marriage with his child. my wife told me that indeed foot size and limb-length correlate as well! she had twins! both are unsually tall for age, and the daughter will certainly break 6-2, and the son probably will grow past 7-foot.
    in all, my wife has now had 4 children outside of the marriage, and is pregnant once more...thanks to a certain 70-something retired professional athlete whom we both felt his genes deserved at least one more heir.
    now, i don't have the same sort of self-loathing as many who adopt the term 'cuckold', but i do recognize that though one part of a woman's instinctive need is for emotioal support, closeness, and material security...the other more 'needful' instinct is to procure the most genetically blessed genes (sperm) from the most apt sources that she can find to invest in her children. its just with us, that we're open and honest enough that she doesn't feel the need to conduct her instinctive duty (to her progeny) behind my back. the real cheating would be in the denial of need, or lying about it to one another...wouldn't it?

still, given all this, i am fortunate that she did have my (genetic) son first.

also, it is of note that our first 'genetically-determined' child is now in his teens, knows that i am not the one that sired him (though we are very much father and son!) and has actually witnessed her being bred when once he unexpectedly entered the room without knocking (you know how teens are!) and his ipod on. with all the noise and action, we unfortunately did not notice him right away.
    but since each of our 'blessed' children are made aware of their origins (when they are ready)..he seemed mostly unphased, only taken aback.

i feel that the children of all such couplings always should understand how they came into being. they deserve that...its just a matter of timing...but however, i would recommend that you should lock your door all the same!

interestingly enough to...though she has no desire to share me emotionally with any other, she's encouraged me to 'bless' one of her female friends, who's husband seems not to have chaldmaking in him. i guess we shall see...but it is now out there.

• Unsu...

We started off just deviating from the usual relationship after the wife fooled around on me, and I found how arowsed I became when she told me all the details. We talked about her having intentional affairs for years before it became a reality (actually after we had kids). As of now she has had 11 lovers (most one time stands) and one that she has an infrequent but lasting relationship with. I have gotten the old snip job, but would still love to have more kids, and the wife has talked about how exciting it would be to have kids with multiple lovers. She hesitates because she is afraid of what her family will think. I have told her I don't care what anyone thinks, and have reached the point where I almost beg her to. She has conceded that she would love to let her current lover fill her with his seed, but he refuses to do her without a condom (his own personal beliefs). But the last time they were together he took it off and shot all over her vagina from clit to hole. She has told me that the next time I go with them that she will have him do it again and then she wants me to gather it into her hold and then fuck her myself. So ramer, we have considered, fantasized, and are only waiting to make it a reality.....
    • my wife and i have been into cuckolding for over a year now. she as been slowly trying new things. like having her lover stay the night and kicking me out of your bedroom while he is here. She told me a few weeks ago that she thinks getting pregnent would be the end all of cuckolding experience. My wife had me fixed over 5 years ago, so i cant ever get her pregnent again. Most of my family and friends know im fixed so if my wife got pregant they would all know she was with someone else. My wife uses a IUD as birth control but goes bareback with some of her lovers. She has told me that if she got pregnant she would keep it. The only question I have is will she take out her IUD to make sure she gets pregnent......
  • Unsu...

For a cuckolding couple I consider my impregnating the wife,
    I am white, Scottish-Slavic heritage and want they to be white European, also.
    A newly married cuckold couple shall have me breed her first baby and any others so desired.
    Other cuckolding couple may want older dominant male who sires another child wife wants due to hubby inability
    to impregnate his wife.
    The couple wanting a cuckolding pregnancy should both having a loving and caring attitude of raising children.
    To what degree I as the bull and sire of wife's children, have any involvement with family and children can be in a mutual arrangement.
    Dennis
  • Unsu...

My wife had an affaire with a coworker aobut a yr ago, and she ended it. I have found evidence she has started again. either with him or another man. I found a pair of very wet panties in her car. Of course the cuckold i am i licked the pantes and masturbated. I have not told her about it but i do hope he gives her a baby someday.
  • hi, I have had this fantasy too, but whether I'll go through with it or not is yet to be determined. I come from a divorced family, I'm also my mom's only child, the thing about my sister is that my mom and dad got divorced two months before she was born so that's how I was able to figure out that my sister was the product of an affair my dad had, when I figured that out at first there was anger, but now I think it's hot! however I really have no connection to this family since my dad was never really in my life, so not only do I have the cuckold pregnancy fantasy but really have the fantasy of being a father, I suppose it stems from never really having a father in my life so I want to be there to raise children whether they are biologically mine or not, I don't think I could be the bull because of my previous father issues but then again as bunny mentioned to allow the bull to be in childs life is something to consider and also as she mentioned about the best genes for her child which is understandable in these times of "survival of the fittest" and I think it would be very interesting to see how the genetics and physical traits of my bio kids I would have with my wife or gf would compare to children my wife or gf would have with another man or men she cuckolds on me with and also because I plan on raising a nudist family too so I'll be able to see all their body developments first hand.
    • Unsu...

Hello.
      well I was the BULL that contributed to the marriage. The couple was a long standing married white couple from the UK, 2004. They had 9 previous children before her husband had a vasectomy. We met online & after 4 months decided I was the guy she wanted to have her next child with. Her husband was very supportive & told me she had only been with him.
      Terry planned out her trip to the california for a week during her ovulation. She had attempted AI for 2 years without success so it was her idea to do this Naturally. The week we spent together was some of the most mind blowing sex I have ever had in my life. Looking back on it we had sex like dogs all week, =). The getting started that first time was a bit awkard because its differnt talking on the phone & online than in person. Once we got comfortable with eachother it was very natural and a lifelong bonding experience. I would wake up for work and we would have sex. When I returned from work we would go at it again, and before we went to bed we would have one last session. At the time, Terry was 40 yrs old and i was in college. I never knew an older woman could be so enjoyable. I suppose the pure pleasure of deposting ones seed inside another mans wife is undescribely awesome to both the BULL & the WIFEY.

Terry flew back after our weekof fucking and emailed me that she was indeed pregnant. Since, she has sent me updated pictures every year of our son. If i have left to many details out, I apologize.
  • my wife is currently 6 months pregnant and we do not know who the father is, but we do know it is not mine. 5 years ago I had a vasectomy done with the intention of having it reversed when we were ready to have children. I had the reversal done and we tried for a year with no luck. We were informed that even though the reversal was done, the flow of sperm does not appear to be returning and chanced are it never will. Needless to say we were both devastated and considered our options. Samantha did not want to go to a donor clinic as she wanted to know the father, and conceive it the natural way. We agreed that we would find someone to father our child. We both agreed that we didnt want a stranger, but we didnt want someone too close to us either. Samantha also wanted to be comfortable with the person she was going to have sex with, in order to help assure a pregnancy. I suggested maybe an ex boyfriend of hers, and she also thought it could be a good idea. It would have to be someone who is single, and someone we know is in good health. Sam does not exactly have a promiscuous past and the choices were slim. We narrowed it down to 2 guys, her first boyfriend John, and her last boyfriend before me, Adam.
    During her fertile period we agreed that she should be with both to increase the chances. During her fertile days she hooked up with both guys and spent the day with them while they fukced her over and over, both with no clue what the intention was.
    She is now 6 months pregnant, with one of their babies. We are expecting a boy who we will name A.J.
  • my wife (29) and I (47) have two beautiful daughters (5 & 2) that were fathered by different men. Both of the fathers were black. I'm caucasian, my wife is mixed asian & latin american. It was tough to explain to some but luckily I am my own boss and had very little family to judge my choices.
  • Unsu...

Kate and I, we have two beautiful daughters. Although she has sex with many other men before and after her pregnancy, I am their biological father. As my wife is 41 y.o. now she decided that she doesn't want any more kids. She takes the pill and she enjoys bareback sex with her bull and friends. If she changes her mind and decides to have another kid from her bull, it will be welcome!

Recent topics in "Cuckold pregnancy"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Breeding daughter Unsubscribed 142 October 23, 2014
Reasons a cuck should be castrated. Do you agree or disagree w... Unsubscribed 21 October 18, 2014
I want to get pregnant and not let hubby know!! renee 18 October 14, 2014
Your feelings a week after your wife went bare with another man? Unsubscribed 23 October 13, 2014