Advertisement

What makes cum sweet? What makes cum bitter?

topic posted Tue, September 13, 2011 - 9:36 PM by  smoothie
Share/Save/Bookmark
We cum eaters all had tasted different tasting cum. Any idea why some cum taste sweet, and others bitter?
posted by:
smoothie
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: What makes cum sweet? What makes cum bitter?

Fri, September 16, 2011 - 1:36 PM
    As a cum eater, yes I have tasted all sorts of cum with a wide variety of taste, sweet, bitter, and so on. I had one friend whose cum was the best I have ever tasted and I would have drank it by the gallon if possible. What makes cum sweet or bitter is hard to determine down to an exact science, however, a persons diet is key. A guy with a healthy diet will have a sweeter tasting cum. Eating fruits and vegetables really help keep a mans cum sweeter, peaches are a superb contributor to this, as well as cinnamon. A man with a diet high in fat content, preservatives etc generally have a more bitter tasting cum.
  • Unsu...

Re: What makes cum sweet? What makes cum bitter?

Mon, November 28, 2011 - 9:22 AM
    Bitter is okay, like dry wine.

I've heard lemonade makes it nice.

I've also heard that asparagus has never been known as the "gay vegetable"
    • Re: What makes cum sweet? What makes cum bitter?

Mon, December 12, 2011 - 4:39 AM
      So most of you know that cum (liquid portion of the jizz) is produced by the prostate.

It is a general rule - healthier diets; those filled with fruits, vegetables, low fat proteins (fish and white chicken), nuts, oats, etc are better for the prostate - hence why cum tastes sweet

unhealthier diets; those filled with chemicals (from highly processed foods), high fats, partially hydrogenated fats, etc are not good for your prostate - hence why cum tastes bitter

my advice as an amateur body builder and avid healthy eater who seeks out cum from body builders and athletes who eat healthy is gravitate to them (healthy suppliers) by rewarding them (by eating their cum), and alter the behavior of the unhealthier suppliers to be more healthy, unless you like bitter cum (different stroke for different folks)

but it makes you wonder when the health professionals say eat healthy....your body is happier when it eats better, cause it produces sweet delicious cum!

Recent topics in "Cum Eaters (men)"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
#1 Dating Site For BBW and their admirers! Angle 0 September 29, 2014
SEATTLE - Oral Cock Worship Letmeworshipit 0 September 26, 2014
Used as a sextoy only fed with cum offlineKorpo 6 September 25, 2014
Eat Me All Gone mark 19 September 22, 2014