kick in the cunt

topic posted Wed, March 7, 2007 - 1:32 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: kick in the cunt

Fri, March 16, 2007 - 5:44 PM
    is getting kicked in the cunt just as painfull as a kick in the balls?or is it like getting a good shot right in the cornhole? just wondering cause i dont have a cunt...
    • Unsu...

Re: kick in the cunt

Fri, April 20, 2007 - 1:28 AM
      it's incredibly painful. But ofcourse I don't know if it's just as painful as getting kicked in the nuts, as I don't have them :).
      • Re: kick in the cunt

Fri, April 20, 2007 - 9:12 AM
        it is incredibly painful. but watching this clip make me want to youtube "kicked in the cunt". as for if it is more or less painful than getting a knock to the rogers? i am going to hypothosize that it hurts more because more of the organ with sensitivity to stimuli (ohohoho)is outside of the body. most of my important parts are thankfully inside my body protected by something or another.
        • ben
          ben
          offline 0

Re: kick in the cunt

Tue, January 1, 2008 - 1:41 AM
          Apparently if you land it right it can be worse than a kick to the balls. If you land right on the cunt and the pelvic bone you can cause serious damage. There's also more nerve endings on a cunt then on a testicle. More nerve endings = more pain, it all depends where you're hit I guess. I've hit my own balls just out of curiosity and sometimes don't feel a thing, other times it hurts bad, but most of the pain goes to your stomach. It feels like a 30 minute work out put into 30 seconds...which makes some people pass out or vomit. I guess your stomach muscles release the same thing when you get hit in the groin as when you get a work out, which makes them ache. But I could be wrong.

Recent topics in "*Cunt Punching*"